Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Leo's Stucco & Masonry

KMac
KMac

Job well done

Leo and crew were very professional, polite and finished ahead of schedule. We appreciated Leo checking in mid -project to let us know that our plywood was in good condition (no need to replace= saved money) and ensure we were happy with the colours before painting.
We are really happy with the end result.

Al
Al

BEST PRICE... AMAZING WORK....

Through no fault of Leo, delays in window install (3 months) forced numerous start dates for stucco and Leo accomodated us every step of the way.
Same situation with some materials and again, Leo kept us well informed, advised of any price change and provided options.
End result was a fantastic job. Stucco was done around complete house and looks amazing.
Would not hesitate to recommend Leo's Stucco.

hey Al, we really appreciate the great feedback you left us! it was a pleasure working with you and we're glad to hear that you love your new look of your home.

Re-stucco home

Leo and his team did an awesome job re-stuccoing our home in downtown Toronto. Leo was immediately responsive when I called him for a quote. It was obvious from the outset that he knew what he was doing based on the questions he asked and the comments he made about the job.

Work started a couple weeks later. The job was difficult because we are in a Victorian house which is very close to the neighbours and required complex scaffolding. The work took 3 days to do the entire back side and third floor of the house. Despite the size of the job and the tight working conditions, the crew left the site very clean and the final project looks amazing - like a new house.

Leo was very easy to deal with and responsive. Would absolutely use him again.

Bruno
Bruno

Front of Home Stucco installation

I would highly recommend Leo and his team for any Stucco projects. His team was very professional with a high attention to detail. They did an amazing job and the final result exceeded expectations. When I had any questions related to the job, Leo would call me immediately and explained everything to me- it’s very apparent that customer service is a high priority for him. Again, I highly recommend this team.

hey Bruno, thank you for trusting Leo's Stucco & Masonry! we work hard to meet our clients expectations and we're glad to see such great feedback! it was a pleasure working with you, thanks!

Sandy
Sandy

Stucco

Highly recommend Leo & his team for their professionalism, friendly approach, and completing the job in a timely manner. The stucco job done on our front bay window was to the utmost perfection.

hey Sandy, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great feedback! I'm glad you like the outcome of our work and it was a pleasure working with you.

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Replace old Stucco

Very transparent and prompt service. Leo has great attention to detail and was always checking that the results were meeting expectations. I highly recommend pursuing a stucco job with Leo's business.

hey Brent, pleasure working with you! we take pride of our workmanship and we're glad you like the outcome of our work! thank you for trusting Leo's Stucco & Masonry.

Henry
Henry
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Perfect Job Done in a Timely Manner

When I posted the project in HomeStars, some contractors came and offer the price for the project. Leo's offer is not the cheapest, but Leo is the one who I trust. He is well understanding what my expectation, and also provide me some professional suggestions. Leo also manages his team very well. The project is well planned, and executed very efficient. His team consist of experienced workers. They are experienced, and dedicated. The job was done perfectly.

Hello Henry, we really appreciate your great feedback! we always try to exceed our clients expectations and it's always a great to know we did just that! thank you for trusting Leo's stucco & Masonry and it was a pleasure working with you, thank you!

PPaul in Toronto
PPaul in Toronto

Widow sills refreshed and resealed

I found out about Leo through a lovely neighbour. I saw the great repair job he did at her house so I asked him to give me quote for repairing my stucco window sills and re-caulking them as well.
Leo was easy to communicate with. very clear and fast. He was able to fit my relatively small project in quickly.
The house looks fresh again not to mention better protected from water intrusion!
I highly recommend Leo.
Thanks Leo!

hey Paul, thanks for the lovely review! it was pleasure working with you and thanks for choosing Leo's stucco & Masonry!
Cheers

Stucco work -front of house

Great experience with this contractor. Leo was always responsive and got the job done when he said he would. I got Stucco done to the front of my house which had siding. Now my house looks so much better! I would be sure about the quality. Definitely recommend!

We really appreciate your review and thank you for trusting Leo's Stucco & Masonry. it was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Stucco

Leo changed exterior from aluminum siding to stucco. Transformation extraordinaire. Wonderful workmanship, conscientious & reliable. Always on time, on schedule, polite and efficient.

hey Shirley, thanks so much for the lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you and we're glad you like the new look of your home.

More about Leo's Stucco & Masonry