Atlant Garage Doors & Openers

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Atlant Garage Doors & Openers

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage Door

Got my double garage door by tge. Fantastic work , clean and added beautiful curb appeal to my home. Would highly recommend!

thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. thank you for choosing atlant garage doors and openers.

Suraj
Suraj
1 review Milton, ON

Front Look Transformation for the Home

This year I planned a custom project to change the entire front look of my house which would make the home exterior look more modern and enhance its front appeal. This involved changing the Garage doors and customizing the front door; I did my research and came up with good concept and based on that, I started to short list suppliers. I posted my requirement on home star and many vendors reached out to me and I sent my concept and asked them to send me prices and lead times.As I short listed vendors, many vendors opted out of this job because it required quite bit of customization and color matching and few of them were very expensive and some tried to convince me to change the concept that would make it easier for them. Only person who quoted be the best price and was listening to what I was trying to achieve was Dimitri from Atlant Garage doors but the problem was he directly does not install front doors. He convinced me that he will co-ordinate the customization, color match and installation for Garage and Front doors and also the prices he quoted was within my budget. So, I decided to source the project to Dimitri.
Like they say if you do good planning, then decision will be right and this was exactly like that. From start to finish Dimitri handled this project flawlessly. First he started picking the right material for Garage and Front doors and then color matching with both suppliers and communicating with all his suppliers with the required customization I requested. He basically took my concept and worked with suppliers in customizing it and making it a real product. The installation was done perfect with all new hardware and without any loop holes .First the garage was installed and then the door There was little delay in the schedule for installation of front door due to covid-19 crisis which is totally understandable. Best part of dealing with Atlant Garage door was that Dimitri totally understood the scope of the project and communicated extremely well to ensure the full project is executed well and installations was handled very professionally. Again I thank Home star for having this kind of system where you can rely on their reviews in picking the right vendors and also wish Dimitri all the best with his future projects and new ventures of integrating front door and garage door customization. I love the front appeal of my home. Thanks to the team

Suraj thank you so much for your kind words. we really appreciate you trusted us on this project. it was a pleasure working with you. thank you again for choosing atlant garage doors.

New Garage with Install

Had Dmitri fix my old garage door and opener last year. He was very generous with his time and gave me a brochure and sent pictures of completed installs. Decided to finally call, and he remembered me and he came out next day for a quote and 2 weeks later we have two doors installed. He also installed the openers I supplied Highly recommend.
Alex

thank you so much Alex for taking the time and sharing your experience with our company. we really appreciate you choosing atlant garage doors and openers.

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Amazing garage doors

Atlant Garage Doors were amazing to work with! Dimitri is great. I absolutely love my new doors. His prices are great. Installed a new opener for us as well and he made sure everything was fully set up and operational before leaving. I definitely recommend them. Thank you so much Dimitri and team!

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing services

He is very knowledgeable, helpful and extremely professional. I was extremely pleased with the service and quality. I would refer them to my family and friends.

thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to share your experience with us. we really appreciate you choosing atlant garage doors and openers to replace your garage doors.

Double garage door installation

Demitri was very professional. He came to our house to give us detailed explanation of the product and also gave us color options that goes with our brick and the property.
Hihgly recommended for someone looking for garage doors and decent prize.

thank you for choosing atlant garage doors and openers we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our company.

Darrick in Toronto
Darrick in Toronto

Full garage door replacement, fair price, great service

I was looking to have my garage door replaced along with installing a new door opener I had bought. From the start to the end of the project Dimitri of Atlant was a pleasure to deal with, he was prompt and quick to respond to my questions and can by to provide a quote within hours of my homestars request. After deciding on going with Atlant, Dimitri even made a trip to my place after a long day of installs to draft up a contract and finalize options for my project, schedule an install date and all that good stuff. On installation day, Dimitri and his team came on time and were very polite and completed the install, and had adjusted everything to run smoothly and quietly. As promised, two days after another team was over to do the capping of the door frame. Dimitri even followed up after everything to make sure I was satisfied with the project. All in all, I will say Dimitri is a hard working, skilled, and attentive contractor, who I would not hesitate to recommend for any garage project!

thank you so much Darrick for your kind words. we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with atlant garage doors.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Flawlessly Replaced my 2 garage doors

I’m very happy with the quality of workmanship and impressed by the material quality. The job was started and was completed on time, the site was cleaned up, and they were a pleasure to do business with from start to finish.

thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate it. thank you for choosing atlant garage doors for your project.

Garage door

Highly recommended, quick and excellent service.Very pleased with a communication skills and professionalism . Great job

thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. thank you for atlant garage doors and openers.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage door

Great job ,clear, quick, super nice, sealed all around . 2 hours no mess. Explained everything amazing.

thank you so much for your kind review. thank you for choosing atlant garage doors and openers.

More about Atlant Garage Doors & Openers

Atlant Garage Doors & Openers is your local garage door repair business, and all of our services from repairs to new garage door installation are covered by warranty, so you can rest assured that your garage door repair or new installation will be done right the first time!

Our garage door repair, automatic garage door opener installation & repair services are offered to residential and commercial clients for over 10 years.

When you call us to repair your garage door, you can be assured that we have your best interest at heart at extremely affordable rates.

We repair, install and replace garage door springs, cables, hinges, sections, panels, garage door opener gears, sensors and all related hardware on your broken garage door that needs to be repaired. Also, we offer free over the phone consultation and with a little bit of information, we will be able to provide you with an exact price on what it will cost to fix your garage door or to repair your automatic garage door opener.

There is no hidden fee and the price that we quote you will be the price that you pay. Grant it, there are rare times that we will arrive at a service call and find additional parts that may be broken that are required to be replaced. In that case, we will give you the exact cost of any additional parts or labor that may need to be done prior to starting the job. If you decide that you do not want to go ahead with the repair, we will cancel the service call, and you will not be required to pay anything at all.

Honesty and integrity is a priority for us. Feel free to browse our site for more information, or call us now for your free quotation to have your garage door or opener repaired, or to have a new garage door or new automatic garage door opener supplied and installed by our trusted technicians.