Dolphin mechanical services inc

Mississauga ON L5B 1V3
Dolphin mechanical services inc

Reviews for Dolphin mechanical services inc

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Window AC installation

I would highly recommend dolphin mechanical services. Ahmad was professional, on time, and exceeded my expectations. Their prices were very competitive and the overall experience was very positive. I would definitely recommend Ahmad to my friends and family.

Hello Mark, thank you for your great comment, I'm happy to served you

Friendly and efficient

Our guy was fast and friendly. Very helpful. Had everything he needed and didn't waste time! I want him again if I need service!

Thank you sir for your business with us, I'm really happy to work you,

Cheney in Toronto
Cheney in Toronto

Relocate air conditioning

Very clean work. Right on time, and especially very reasonable price. Also checked my furnace at no charge.

Thank you so much sir for the nice review, and we are happy to serve you,

New Ductless system

Ahmed was excellent. The work was completed on time and he cleaned up. He showed me how everything worked. The price was reasonable. He was courteous and friendly. I would use him again for all my HVAC needs.

Thank you so much Mr. Joe for the great review, we are really appreciate it we look forward to serve you again,

HVAC

Highly recommend Dolphin Mechanical Services Inc, fast and reliable. Very satisfied with their customer service. Technician took the time to thoroughly explain the issue.
Thank you for the great service.

Thank you so much for your amazing review

AC & Heating Maintenance

Excellent and Professional Service. Highly recommended to businesses and customers. Dolphin Mechanical Services Inc. has exceeded our expectations.

We are happy serve you, thank you

More about Dolphin mechanical services inc

We provide a wide range of HVAC Services. I have over 20 years of experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning field. I’m involved in all my work projects, to insure the work is preformed in my own personal standards. When I’m starting a project I’m starting a relationship with my clients!