Top Trade Contracting Inc

Top Trade Contracting Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Top Trade Contracting Inc

Kitchen renovation

Tasso came highly recommended by two good friends and lived up to their advanced billing.
The kitchen started old and sad and ended up looking amazing, better than I would have imagined.

Tasso is meticulous with the details and takes obvious pride in his work. He is highly skill and experienced. He has many ideas and suggestions based on his experience but always listens to the clients wants.

I have used several other contractors and Tasso is overall the best I’ve dealt with. He arrives when he says, works hard, is reliable and honest. He arranged for a professional site cleanup at completion. Tasso was always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.

I would definitely hire Tasso again as I have a few more projects to do. The only negative is I need some work done in Calgary and Vancouver and he can’t do it.

Janice Kosak from Edmonton
Janice Kosak from Edmonton

Garage installation

We have worked with Tasso previously and lived him. When we decided to upgrade our garage he gave us great advice and did an amazing job on a tight timeline. Definately recommend Tasso!

Drywall Repair, texture

Tasso provided a fair quote for the repairs. He started when he said he would and was always on time. Excellent work and very professional handling of the project. I would recommend Top Trade for renovations.

Andy H.
Andy H.

Kitchen/ Family Room Freshen-up

We did a drop ceiling and crown moulding in our kitchen and family room area. Tasso is the consummate professional Tradesman. In his own words he treats every lob "like it was his own house". The job was completed with minimal disruption to a vey high standard and most important - on time and on budget. I have no hesitation recommending Tasso for any home improvement project. He really knows his stuff !

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

General Work

Tasso installed our new bathroom light and also our new closet door in the entryway. The light was installed in no time. He had to cut down the closet door, which he did outside and then cleaned up all the debris and took it away. He is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this company.

diane in Edmonton
diane in Edmonton

Cement Work and Parging

Tasso was great to work with great attention to detail. We have an old house with tricky areas and spaces to work in however Tasso got it all done perfectly.

Basement repairs

Top Trade was excellent, efficient and easy to deal with. There was no unexpected surprises and the job was completed on time as promised. I would recommend Tasso to anyone.

Thank you guys. I am glad we were able to get the repairs done and give you back your space. Thank you for trusting us to complete the project and for taking the time to write this review. Cheers Tasso

Dianne. Barnes
Dianne. Barnes
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Did work on my ceiling in furnace room

He did a very nice job even painted and that wasn’t added into the price he also put my dryer hose on properly I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!

D. Barnes

Thanks Dianne. This was an important smaller project and is great to see you are happy and satisfied. Clad we were able to help. Best regards Tasso

rob in Edmonton
rob in Edmonton

New Garden Door Installation into Exterior Wall

We wanted to put a garden door into our bedroom wall on a blank side with no windows. Tasso was recommended to us by a friend and we are completely satisfied with the work he did. He is friendly, courteous and easy to communicate with. He is very knowledgeable about the trade, code requirements, etc. He did a very professional job - careful and thorough, with great results. We are currently working on plans for a much larger project with him.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you guys are happy with the work we did. There is no better reward for us than a satisfied customer who is willing to share his experience. Hope to be able to help you again. Cheers.

More about Top Trade Contracting Inc