Top Trade Contracting Inc

Reviews for Top Trade Contracting Inc

Dianne. Barnes
Dianne. Barnes
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Did work on my ceiling in furnace room

He did a very nice job even painted and that wasn’t added into the price he also put my dryer hose on properly I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!

D. Barnes

Thanks Dianne. This was an important smaller project and is great to see you are happy and satisfied. Clad we were able to help. Best regards Tasso

rob in Edmonton
rob in Edmonton

New Garden Door Installation into Exterior Wall

We wanted to put a garden door into our bedroom wall on a blank side with no windows. Tasso was recommended to us by a friend and we are completely satisfied with the work he did. He is friendly, courteous and easy to communicate with. He is very knowledgeable about the trade, code requirements, etc. He did a very professional job - careful and thorough, with great results. We are currently working on plans for a much larger project with him.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you guys are happy with the work we did. There is no better reward for us than a satisfied customer who is willing to share his experience. Hope to be able to help you again. Cheers.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall and mudding of ensuite bathroom renovations.

Was always at the job site when he said he would be there.
Very satisfied with the quality of work and the site was cleaned when the work was complete. Would definitely recommend this company and will use again in the future.

Thank you. It was great working with you. See you on the next one. Cheers

Dr. S. Paterson  in Edmonton
Dr. S. Paterson in Edmonton

Home renovation

Over the years I have done several renovations at my home and I most recently used Tasso. He is an extremely intelligent and talented contractor who really knows his stuff. He does top quality work and is on budget and on time. He is very reliable and without a doubt he got my job done with absolute top quality, on budget and on time. Tasso is a very pleasant and approachable person who was super easy to work with. I had another colleague who used Tasso 2 years ago for a major renovation and he was also very impressed with Tasso. I would use Tasso again without hesitation for both small and big jobs !! I have no concerns about recommending Tasso for any jobs. Dr S. Paterson.

Dr Paterson, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. It has been a pleasure and a great experience working with you. It is a huge plus to have a client who knows what he wants and what to expect. This makes a job go smooth, without hick ups. Enjoy your new space and we'll see you on the next one. Many thanks Tasso

Dave Ariaee in Edmonton
Dave Ariaee in Edmonton

Wooden deck and framing

They did a Great job for my wooden deck and interior framing and drywall I'll recommend this company for all your renovation projects. Very punctual and the price was right.

Dave, thank for trusting us with your projects time after time. We appreciate the kind words and we always have a great time working with you. Thanks a bunch. Tasso

clarkws
clarkws
0 reviews St Albert, ON

Total bathroom and en-suite renovation. Total kitchen renovation. Den and Master bedroom flooring. Paint main floor.

We are very happy with the results of our renovations. The quality of the materials and workmanship is as good as it gets. All trades were courteous, respectful, and clean. This was important to us, as we lived in the house the entire time! Tasso was great to deal with. He was honest and straightforward. No surprises. The way we like it! We would not hesitate to recommend Top Trade Contracting to anyone.

Dear Rob, thank you for the kind words. We thank you for trusting us with your renovation, so that we were able to design and build something awesome that fits your style and that will enjoy for many years to come. Best regards Tasso.

Shelby in Edmonton
Shelby in Edmonton

Drywall Repair

We needed to replace some plumbing in our home that required several openings cut into the drywall in several places in our home. Tasso worked well with our plumber to minimize the damage and repaired everything flawlessly! Looks as good as new! He kept the dust to a minimum and cleaned up after each visit. I would not hesitate to recommend Tasso!

Thank you Shelby. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for the kind words. We are glad we could help and get the job done. Cheers

Doug Podmore  in Edmonton
Doug Podmore in Edmonton

Drywall

I have used this company multiple times. They are on time, on budget and the work is flawless.

I would recommend them to family and friends for quality work - they are a 10 out of 10.

Thanks Doug, always a pleasure working with you. Cheers.

Monica in Edmonton
Monica in Edmonton

Full Basement

Full Basement Development
I don’t think I can properly express how happy and satisfied I am with the work provided by Tasso and his contractors on our basement development! He went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied!!
Everything looks wonderful. There are a lot of contractors out there to choose from but you can’t go wrong if you choose Top Trade Contracting Inc.
Tasso and his team helped me with everything i needed from lights, wiring, new electrical panel, spray foam insulation, paining, bathroom and laundry room, flooring, plumbing and any other details required. Great people, Great Company - excellent quality on all work that was done, prompt service, fair price...
TASSO is very responsive and kept me advised of the progress every step of the way, going the extra mile to help purchasing all the materials (at the best quality/cost)
The finish work looks fantastic and been properly built, by the codes and our requests.
HIGHLY recommend Tasso and Top Trade Contracting Inc for your home renovation projects. You won’t be disappointed!

Thank you Monika. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you will enjoy your basement for years to come.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome contractor/jack of many trades!

Hired Tasso to help us refresh our basement which included drywall, electrical, skim coating ceilings, primer. He has an amazing work ethic and is very communicative so we always knew when to expect him. We are very happy with the way our basement turned out on within the budget we had.

Thank you. I am glad I was able to help out and create a new space that your family can enjoy.

More about Top Trade Contracting Inc