Formerly HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES
Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Bedroom carpet replacement

Steve came over to check out job and to show us some samples. He came very quickly and was very polite. Jason and another man came over to install the carpet, it was a very irregular shaped room with lots of cuts and angles. They did a great job of the install and left the house clean and tidy. I was afraid they may damage our new paint but they didn't. Thanks Steve and Jason

Hello Verified Private User
Thanks for your business and prompt payment !
Thanks for the great review !

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

good quality, excellent service

having a really good experience with Steven's service. giving us a very fair price and very efficient during the installing. Hope having another cooperation in the future.I really recommend him to help you!

Hello Daniel
Thanks for your business and prompt payment !
Thank you so so much for your review !

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Carpet

Showed up on time, finished the job fast and they were all professional. It was a last minute decision because originally I wanted laminate floors but I'm glad I went with them to install the carpet. It looks fantastic!!!
I will definitely recommend their services.

Hello Verified Private User
Thank you for your business and prompt payment !
I'm glad to have looked after you , not to mention your great review ! Thank you for everything !

289-952-90

David J.
David J.
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bedroom and stair carpet installation

Was quoted a price and mid way during the installation the contractor increased their pricing. Timing for completion was not respected. They left a huge mess after leaving ( walls damaged and new carpet cut off pieces were everywhere) . They made me hire another contractor to prepare the carpet surface and remove handle bar as their pricing didn’t include these items ( but all related to a carpet install ) . Overall, I guess they tried to accommodate given COVID but expectation, pricing , timeline should be respected from inception.

The carpet itself looked nice and was a great quality.

Too Fuckin bad for you loser
Your review means shit to me
Next time call someone else
Fuck off and die
Steve Bonett
Owner operator
Lose my number

Kim Mc
Kim Mc
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Carpeting of Stairs

I requested a quote from a kijiji ad. Steve responded immediately. He was more than happy to come to Bowmanville. Carpet was installed 48 hrs later. Jason did an excellent job. It was installed quickly and professionally. I highly recommend this company and plan on using them again.

Hello KIM ,
Thank you for your business and prompt payment !
We drive to wherever we have to to make great customers such as yourself happy with a quality job every time !
Great Review too Kim

Max in Etobicoke
Max in Etobicoke

Carpet stairs for a rush job

I had an investment property In Cambridge where I needed the stairs carped in a rush. They did both the main steps a small the basement steps the next day. They were fast , professional and the job I was done well I would definitely recommend and use again.

Hello Max ,
Thank you for your business and prompt payment !
I'm glad to have helped you out on this one ,
what within 24 hours everything was done and paid for !
Great review too Max

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet Removal and New Carpet

We are more than happy with the work that Steve and his team did. There aren't enough words. It was definitely a last minute job, but that didn't stop them from doing it perfectly in a timely manner!

They shoot straight and don't sugarcoat anything. We just got the house last week, and the carpet was disgusting (see before and after pics). It was definitely an upgrade, and they did an entirely clean job. We've never been happier.

We jumped back and forth between doing hardwood or carpet, but are more than glad that we went with carpet just because we found Steve and his team. We absolutely appreciated their expertise, and they played a part in making our house into a home in time for our new addition.

Hello Gabriel , Kathleen
I wish you guys nothing but the best , addition included !
I wish I had a customer like u everyday !
On the same page right from the get go ! Good job guys !
Excellent review too !

Batman#11
Batman#11

Great company to work with

These guys came through when they were needed and provided amazing customer service and helped a fellow contractor when needed great company and support. The installer drove in from Barrie and was really amazing at the install he name is Beau. If you're looking for carpets and cove base to be installed this is the place.

HELLO William ,
Thanks so so much for your great review !
I appreciate your review as much
as you appreciate our service !

Roxanne
Roxanne
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great price for great work

Carpeted the basement. We first got a quote from Home Deport, which was double this quote. Home deport said it would take 2 days where it was done in one.
Would definitely recommend

Hello Roxanne , Kevin
HOME DEPOT DOUBLE THE PRICE
Thank you for your business and prompt payment .
I'm glad that it worked out the way it did for u .
It was actually a pleasure doing your job for you !
Thanks for your great review !

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review , ON

Last minuet Stairs and landing carpet

We booked to have carpet installed before we put our home up to be sold and there was an installer booking conflict with the company we went with. We were stuck and then I came across these guys. They were fantastic at communicating with us and were able to get us out of a jam and get the work done the night before we had the pictures taken. I highly recommend based on the quality of work and the level of customer service that we received. I will be having them in to do the carpet install needed for our new home this summer.

Hey Matthew,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write these lovely words.
Pleasure working with you! Have an awesome weekend.

More about Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet