Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Formerly Chicago Professional Flooring Inc.
Aurora ON L4G 0L2

Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Maple Green Flooring Ltd

Milena
Milena

Good work on a small but finicky job

We had some boards missing in a section of our old hardwood floor. You can’t get this kind of wood any more. I had a hard time getting anyone to take on this job - it was small, but required specialized skill. Arno was able to remove boards from a closet and use them to patch the hole - it looks great!

Thanks Milena.
It was nice working with you.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Install hardwood floors snd buff and clean current hardwood floors

Matched hardwood floors perfectly to old floors and new floors look good. Wish I had asked for new baseboards to be installed.

Thanks for your review.
I can help you to install them.

Floor repair in a condo

After having some water leak from the dish washer we decided to change completely the floor; Maple Green Flooring completed it perfectly. Strongly recommended.

Thank you Alexandra.

Ellen
Ellen

Wood floor repair

Needed repairs done to a small area of hardwood floor. Arno was very responsive to messages, timely, polite and easy to work with. He also provided a cost effective and quick solution. Very pleased with how things turned out.

Thanks Ellen for your kind review. Will help you anytime for you future projects.

Lisa in Bradford
Lisa in Bradford
4 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Second Floor hardwood floor reno

Arno was amazing to work with from start to finish. He came by for an inspection and began work about 1.5 weeks later when our hardwood floors arrived. He communicates well and explains what will be done upstairs. He gave us a flat price which included everything from labour, carpet removal and disposal, and shoe moulding. There were no hidden fees unlike other contractors we reached out to. He removed all the carpet on day 1 and prepped the floors for 3 bedrooms including a large walk in closet. He even started on a holiday! The overall process took 4 days and we couldn’t be happier. We’ll be hiring him back next year when we start the basement reno.

Hey Lisa.
Thank you for your review.
Looking forward working on your basement project.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Custom fixed my 100+ year old floors

I own a 100+ year old house off the Danforth in Toronto city with the original flooring (2" width hardwood). Some previous owner cut 2 square holes in it to send wires upstairs and left them like that - ugly and unsafe. I floated this request on homestars and no one wanted to touch it. They all wanted to completely redo all my flooring or nothing. Likley because the floorboard size isnt standard and it wants going to be a $2-3k job. Maple Green seemed legitimately interested in making this work out for me. He even went to a wood warehouse to try to find wood this size. He ended up being able to use boards from the laundry closet as they were identical in size and stain colour. He was able to swap those to the living room and custom made replacement boards for the laundry in the same size (tongue and groove and everything) but just in a slightly different colour. No one will see that or care tho. Price was a bit higher than I wanted to pay for these floors but the work difficult so I understood his price point. It looks great and is super sturdy so its safe! Woukd recommend Maple Greens skills and he was very easy to deal with.

Thank you Lisa.
Will do my best to help you in the future.

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Aurora, ON

Engineered Floor Installation

Having a complicated floor installation Arno was able to assess the challenges, propose solutions and implement the install successfully. His workmanship was exceptional. He was punctual pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

Thank you guys very much.

Hardwood Flooring

Arno did a great job. Was always on time. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you for your review June.

kaimuller99 in Toronto
kaimuller99 in Toronto

Flooring on the main level and refacing the downstairs stairs

Arno was very prompt, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
He did his best to accommodate our needs and to meet our timeline
which resulted in an amazing outcome. We would hire him again and would strongly recommend this company to other people.

Thank you Kai and Robyn. I can always help you if you will need me.

Original Hardwood Floor Fix

Arno did a fabulous job fixing squeaks and loose floor boards of our original hardwood floors. He was very knowledgeable, had great communication skills and was punctual. I would recommend Arno for any job and trust that he will take great care of your floors.

Thanks Allie

More about Maple Green Flooring Ltd

In business since 2002 in Chicago.

We specialize in residential and commercial flooring and stairs.From simulated wood repair to wood flooring install or complete replacement. Installation and refinishing of stairs, balusters and railings. We also work with stone, ceramic tile and porcelain stone. We take pride in our customer service.

Please visit our website to see reviews of our work from our American clients! Call today!