Dos Rios Canada Inc.

Toronto ON M6N 1Y4

Concrete Contractors
Dos Rios Canada Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Dos Rios Canada Inc.

Johnny Mac
Johnny Mac

Patterned concrete sidewalk

Adrian and his team did a great job installing our stamped concrete walkway - lots of very positive feedback from our neighbours.
Adrian is great to work with and communicates thoroughly to insure you are completely satisfied with the finished product.

Thanks so much for your time in reviewing our company. We are glad we had you as a customer. We appreciate all reviews!

Great Contractor

Adrian has done so many jobs for us over the last 10 yrs. He has gutted and renovated a main bathroom, applied stucco to outside of our house, installed outside modern soffits and plenty of odd projects for house maintenance.
His quotes have always been more than reasonable and his workmanship excellent.
I highly recommend Adrian and his company.

Thank you so much for your time reviewing our company. We are grateful you have continued to hire us over the years. We appreciate all reviews. Many thanks

Aesthetic Spa Renovation

Im very happy with the work Adrianno and his team have done for my wife and I. From the start I felt comfortable that the job would be done right and I was not disappointed. Thanks Adrianno and your team at Dos Rios Canada for helping us complete our dream spa! The display case was a nice touch!

Thank you so much for reviewing our company, we appreciate all reviews. We are glad our efforts made a very positive change to your business. Thanks a lot. You're a great customer!

Bathroom renovation incl. plumbing upgrades

We worked with Adrian in the past on multiple projects and were always happy with his work. His attention and thoughtful approach to the smallest details is something you rarely find.
He is smart, talented, hard working, does a great job in protecting surrounding areas and keeping the job site clean.

We will definitely hire him again and I will continue to refer him to my clients.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review once again your experience with us. Every review is much appreciated. Thank you for being a great customer.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Follow up for front porch and walkway review

This follow up review is in regards to honoring of workmanship.
The walkway installed by Dos Rios developed a crack at the base of the step. After speaking to Adrian there were multiple agreements to come and see the crack and determine a solution. Each time he did not show.
Now he just does not respond at at all. Just feel that it is important for the HomeStars community to know that Adrian may not honor his workmanship if any issues come up. I initially gave 9 stars but due to the fact the walkway cracked prematurely and his lack of interest to follow up with my concerns I feel I have to re rate this company.

Felipe
Felipe

Backyard reconfiguration

Prompt service, customer-oriented aproach and achieved results as requested.
I would highly recommend them and will again retain them for another project.
Thanks.

Thank you. We are always improving our service. It was a great experience working with you.

concrete retaining wall

Dos Rios was hired to build a large concrete retaining wall, at the bottom of a hill in my backyard It was a sizeable project, involving an engineer, an architect as well as city permits. In hindsight, a project that i don't think he was experienced enough for. He was on site for 11 weeks, before i fired him and hired another contractor to finish the project. The top of the wall is not level, one side is bowed out, and one part of it is not actually the length it's suppose to be- it's short by about 6". In addition to that, the beveled edge, the only real "decorative" aspect to the wall is uneven and looks unsightly. He did not shore up the hill, until after it collapsed, and only did so, at my added expense. He did not provide his staff with a port-a-potty. despite them being on site for 11 weeks! I would not recommend Dos Rios. I dealt with about 6 professional contractors last year during this renovation and Adrian was by far the most challenging to work with, communicate with and was simply unable to meet any of the deadlines.

We appreciate all reviews and learn from all interactions with customers.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Retired Contractor / Building Inspector Gives Dos Rio 10 Stars

Finding a contractor willing to work for a retired building inspector is a difficult thing to do.
Adrian and the crew were aware that their work would be carefully scrutinized and under my watchful eye.
Understanding the complexities of a job is not something the average homeowner is aware of and l soon found this crew did not need my supervision though they were always open to my suggestions and together we managed to navigate the complexities of Covid, increased cost of building materials and weather.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on HomeStars. You are an amazing customer as well. We trust our work at your property is a long lasting investment. Enjoy your new environment!

annbalcombe in Toronto
annbalcombe in Toronto

Brick and concrete removal

Adrian and his crew were professional, careful and considerate of my ideas and concerns from start to finish. Shout out to Geo who always had the most pleasant manner no matter how difficult the job got.

I highly recommend Adrian and his team.

Thank you! We value all reviews and will always do our best to go over expectations. Working with you was a very pleasant experience as well.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front porch and walkway

Adrian, I would gladly recommend you and your crew to anyone if they need concrete work done. Even thou we had a few miscommunications on what the end result would look like (mostly due to my lack of knowledge) you took the time to explain the process and terminologies used to pour and finish concrete to me. In the end we have a great porch and walkway done at a fair price.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate that you trusted us to do the remodel on the front porch and walkway.

More about Dos Rios Canada Inc.

Dos Rios Canada Inc. Is licensed and insured to perform work in your home, office or commercial and industrial locations. Our area of expertise is concrete placement and finishing. Doing concrete work is where we mostly find ourselves; however, finishing interior work is a fine skill present within our workforce. DRC was featured in a few episodes of HGTV, although under a different name -Home Works-

Mission Statement
-To solidly construct every project through workmanship and communication

Vision Statement
-Known to respond quickly and efficiently to every business call. A one-call solution for homeowners and big-name constructors within the GTA.