PSL Asphalt

Arnold in Toronto
Arnold in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

driveway

Jeff and Joe were wonderful in answering all of my questions regarding a driveway instalation . \They did a good job on time and within budget. They also left the place cleaner than when they started. I would recommend them and will have them back next year for some sealing

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Asphalt repair and seal

PSL asphalt is amazing! Jeff, joe and Daniel went above and beyond to make sure our project was completed to our liking as well as remained professional throughout the entire process as we had a few hiccups along the way! We have used them for 7 plus years and will be continuing to use them every year to maintain our driveway!
Highly recommend using them for any asphalt work.
Thanks again Jeff, joe and Daniel, you three are amazing!!!

Lauro
Lauro

asphalt patch in driveway

They were prompt in their response. Work was completed on time and satisfactory. Pricing was reasonable.

Driveway Expansion

Jeff & Joe did a phenomenal job on our driveway expansion. We got 7 quotes prior to hiring Jeff. Not only did he beat his competitors, he also included a free Ashphalt sealing (value $250.00). Prior to sealing, they thoroughly cleaned the driveway, removing all the weeds and dirt and they levelled the driveway so it was flushed with the old asphalt. His crew worked fast and finished the job in the time frame agreed upon. The crew are very punctual, knowledgeable and detail oriented. Jeff and Joe are very quick to answer any phone calls or questions. It’s a family business so you really get treated as a special client. I highly recommend PSL Asphalt as they are very trustworthy and provide fair and honest quotes along with delivering excellent service.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great job

The guys were very nice they did a great job sealing my driveway And fixing the holes with asphalt. I was very happy with the job they did! Would definitely use them again.

Lolo from Pickering
Lolo from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

pavement maintenance

Jeff, who is in Pickering (but I don't have an address, postal code used is incorrect) had lots of time to chat up the neighbours to get the business but not followup on the workmanship. I wasn't home to supervise. He was doing cold patches and filling in cracks. I asked to have it done right along both sides where I have curbs, where the weeds always grow. It wasn't completed. Jeff's son was there immediately I got home, to collect payment. I hadn't checked the workmanship yet. After at least a dozen calls I finally contacted Jeff's partner Joe who said he would come out. He didn't come either. By then the weather was changing. After four days of parkin on the street everything was still gooey.

More about PSL Asphalt