Appliance Wizards

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Appliance Wizards

Joel
Joel

Excellent repair to my 8 year olds Maytag!

My 8 year old Maytag needed service. I contacted home stars and the Appliance Wizards responded quickly and came same day. They are honest guys and did a terrific job in saving me from buying a new dryer!
What ever they said on the phone they delivered.
The installer was honest, efficient and politer
I have had many appliance service guys over many years and no company comes close in my opinion!

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure getting your dryer back in order! Don't hesitate to contact us in the future

Diane in Brampton
Diane in Brampton

Thermador Appliances Installation

Appliance Wizards were great to work with from start to finish. Dimitri came out to do a pre-installation inspection and pointed out some problems that we were able to rectify prior to the installation date. Alex and Dimitri did a great job installing all of the Thermador appliances, and dealt with all issues that popped up. Would highly recommend!

It was a pleasure doing work for you Diane! Thank you very much for the review!

Washing Machine

Quick and effective communication. Dmitry was friendly and called me as I requested upon arrive at my tenant's home to diagnose the problem. He also helped put away and clean up after the diagnosis.

Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure meeting you and we are ready to help with any other future work!

Igor Sram from Milton
Igor Sram from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Oven Repair

Our oven stopped working after doing a self clean function. I called couple appliance services and Appliance Wizard responded promptly. They got a tech out on the same day on the weekend. Vlad was very knowledgable and friendly. He also explained that we shouldn't do a self clean on the oven after warranty expires. I was worried that getting parts will take a while, but he had some spare parts on hand and luckily it was only the temperature sensor that had failed. He repaired and tested the oven in about an hour. We couldn't be more happier with service and to have the oven working on the weekend.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dishwasher, sadly died!

My Samsung dishwasher suddenly died so I went to Homestars for a lead on a technician. Appliance Wizards answered right away and Vlad came in a few hours later. He was friendly and honest with his assessment. I appreciated his approach - he told us what he was doing as he was doing it, and made recommendations after he finished the review.
I will contact them/him again the next time I require appliance help..

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!

HOCKEYGOD
HOCKEYGOD
1 review Aurora, ON

GREAT

ONE OF THE FEW APPLIANCE REPAIR COMPANIES THAT REALLY KNOW THEIR STUFF, FRIENDLY, ON TIME AND VERY , VERY HONEST!!
WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY MOM!
THANKS, GUYS YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

Thank you very much for the great review!

fm80 in Oshawa
fm80 in Oshawa

New Home Appliances Install

Dimitri at Appliance Wizards is a pleasure to work with, they had to come twice to my home to install the appliances as not all appliances were available during the first visit, and they did an amazing job! Happy to recommend them to friends and family, they are top notch!!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure meeting you!

Happy Mom
Happy Mom

Professional Service

Problem with my washing machine was mainly solved for no cost. Service was prompt, friendly, and reliable. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Follow up was provided and everything explained in detail

pierre
pierre

Samsung dryer repair

Same day repair done well, Dimitri is super friendly and left everythig clean. Repair was explained and clear. Parts were in stock in the van! What more can we ask for! Excellent work.

Pierre, it was a pleasure meeting you and I appreciate your review! Thank you

1 review Newmarket, ON

Element replacement for oven

Dimitri was great very professional he arrived on time and fixed the stove quickly there were no hidden costs what he quoted was what he charged me will recommend his services

Thank you very much for your review! it was a pleasure meeting you and helping you our with your oven!

More about Appliance Wizards

LOOKING FOR AN APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN?
Kitchen appliances make our everyday routine easier, that is why, when one of our little helpers stop working, we are rushing to the Internet to look for a "kitchen appliance repair near me". But why settle for mediocre, when you can get a Appliance Wizards Service?

Appliance Wizards is your go-to company for reliable, quick and quality kitchen appliances repair services. Choose an appliance you need to fix below.