ASM Pest Control

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

AMAZING SERVICE! WOULD USE THEM AGAIN

Zafar and his wife Guria were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! After coming home from a long work trip, I discovered I had a wasp infestation in my condo. Zafar and Guria were able to come to my home that same day and take care of the problem. They sprayed the wasp nest on the exterior of the intake duct leading into my place and found the wasps were living between the drywall and the exterior intake duct! I would have never found that had it not been for them. They stayed behind for 15 minutes to make sure everything was fine and cleaned everything up. Zafar and Guria saved me so much stress and headache. I will be recommending them to everyone who needs pest control. Thank you Zafar and Guria for all your help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bee nest

They arrived super fast, reassured my concerns, and took care of the problem immediately! Great service, friendly team. Will definitely call again the next time we have a bug problem!

Beth in Richmond
Beth in Richmond
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great service!

We contacted ASM Pest Control for two bee hive removals and they were fantastic! They were able to get to us within the day! They were professional, courteous and we would use them again for any other issues!

matt in Surrey
matt in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Responsive, informative, and professional

Zafar was very informative over the phone and flexible to accommodate our needs. He clearly explained all options and the procedure he would recommend to address our wasp issue, and quickly and calmly remediated a wasp nest deep inside our walls behind our furnace. We are grateful for his service and would definitely recommend him!

Howard
Howard
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great communication, you will be in good hands.

ASM went above and beyond with the communication. They are punctual, flexible with appointments, and even followed up shortly after the service to check up. Definitely felt I was in good hands.
Highly recommended.

Thank you for choosing ASM Pest Control. we are glad that we were able to help you with your pest control issues.

Private User reviews Trois Rivières,

AMS pest control

The owner of the company was very pleasant on the phone and in person. When he came to do work at my house he was very efficient. Excellent customer service

Thank you for choosing ASM Pest Control. we are glad that we where able to help you with your pest control issues.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Ant infestation

We have had a huge ant issue in our front yard and Zafar immediately responded and took care of the problem on several occasions. We highly recommend him! You won't be disappointed. He is kind, attentive and knowledgeable!

Thank you so much for all your help, Zafar!

Brenda

Thank you for choosing ASM Pest Control. we are happy to hear that we were able to help you pest control issue.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Pest control

Great service providers. Our issue has been resolved right away. Time management skills are amazing. We are thankful that we hired them. They provided top notch service. Highly recommend to everyone!!

Thank you so much for using ASM Pest Control. We are glad we could help.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Best Pest Control Services in Lower Mainland

I would recommend Mr. Zafar of ASM Pest control for Pest control services in our Area. We had Problem of Ants and Bed Bugs which was taken care By ASM Pest Control very nicely. Really A Professional and Timely services. Would surely give a recommendation.

We are happy to hear that we were able to solve your ant and bedbug issue, Thank you for choosing ASM Pest Control.

Leta in Vancouver
Leta in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Inspection for pests

I had something biting me and I wasn't sure what it was. I asked the owner Zafir if he could just take a look for me as my landlord wouldn't approve the full bed bug treatment without proof. Zafir was super friendly and non judgemental and so helpful. It ended up just being an annoying flee of some kind. I didn't use his service because my landlord wanted to do it himself, but if I was the home owner I would have had Zafir do it.
Despite only charging me for an inspection, he was so nice and checked back with me to see how things were a couple days later. He even offered if I saw anything, he would come back for 10 minutes to give me advice free of charge which I thought was going above and beyond.

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing ASM Pest Control. We are always here to help.

More about ASM Pest Control

ASM Pest Control is a leading pest extermination company located in the Lower Mainland, BC. We are a trusted Essential Service Provider keeping our staff and clients, who are the utmost of importance to us, safe during Covid19. Offering prompt same day service including 24HR Emergency availability. We are here for you! With a team of licensed and insured pest control experts, we are proudly serving residential, commercial and industrial clients with a wide range of ant, rat, cockroach and bed bug control services among many others. Each and every member of ASM Pest Control understands that the homes and businesses of our clients are critically important and must be treated with respect. Our technicians focus on creating effective, long-term solutions for specific pest problems. Call or click the get a quote button for your immediate quote on our services. We we are proud to offer full services to each of our clients including inspection, trapping, control, extermination, prevention and follow-up after completion of services.

We're social here: