Ranmar painting

Reviews for Ranmar painting

Ray
Ray
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Whole home done beautifully!

Scott is the best! They are reliable and do great work. We had a a few walls that need to be skimmed and sanded and turned out like new!! You can trust Scott keep on top of the project start to finish. When he says he is not done till your happy he truly means it. Would highly recommend him for any job! He did our entire home walls trim doors ceilings and we are using him on another project soon! Honest and trustworthy true to his word!

Thanks you so much can't wait to work with you in future

dan in
dan in
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Interior, whole home painting and wall repair

I cant say enough good things about the Ranmar crews. I have worked with them three separate times, and will be again. I bought an older home, and the second floor bedrooms and washroom were painted to the previous owners childs taste, pink and green, with lots of wall damage from posters, pictures and even the odd hole. The RanMar team repaired and painted the rooms within a time sensitive window few, giving us a nice fresh space to move into. I worked with them again a year later after a substantial renovation had been done on the main floor, and later the basement, requiring ceilings, walls and moldings to be painted.

Great communication, prompt responses, and accurate timelines, on top of the quality workmanship, and clean and polite staff is why I will continue to work with, and recommend RanMar.

Thank you for the kind words I hope we continue to live up to the standard that our customers appreciate

The M.
The M.

Painted the exterior of our sided home

If you decide to hire Scott and his crew, you will not be disappointed! Scott, Mark and Carlos did a fantastic job completing the painting of the exterior of our aluminum/vinyl sided home. I called Scott for a quote and he was here the next day. He explained in detail the work he and his team would be doing and he stated that should we have an issues with the end result, we were to contact him immediately and he would come back and make it right. Well, there was nothing to make right. It was right from the start. We've had other people in our community come by and say, "We've watched your guys work and they were totally professional and you can tell that they take pride in their work". They cleaned up at the end of each day. Nothing was a problem and they did everything in their power to make sure that any wishes were met. They were actually one of the nicest crews we have had complete renovations on our home. Please don't hesitate to use this Company.

Thanks for the great review

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Painting: Living / Dining room; Family Rm; Powder/ Laundry Rm; Kitchen : walls / ceilingss

From the moment Scott came to our house to give us a quote for our painting project we felt very at ease and comfortable with him. I asked for 2 quotes, the most important being: the ceilings of a hall way, front entrance, L shaped living / dining room, kitchen and large main floor family room and adjoining washroom/ laundry room. The 2nd quote was just a wish list quote on 2 walls in the living/ dining room. Scott was quick at getting the quote back and able to accommodate us within days if we wanted. We’d been planning a few renovations in the weeks / months prior and my husband was finding it a bit disconcerting having the many people in to give quotes and prepping for the reno’s. We had decided to go with both painting quotes and added the job of painting my family room / washroom walls as well. The night before they were to begin, I texted Scott and asked if they could paint the hallway and stairwell walls as well….. he accepted my request graciously and said whatever I wanted… he would make us happy!!
We went with Scott because he put my husband’s mind at ease with knowing they would be in and out quickly, efficiently and guaranteeing their workmanship.
Three days after deciding on Ranmar Painting, Randy, Sean, Carlo and Mark arrived right at 8:30. They worked together like a well oiled machine. They were friendly, professional and their workmanship was spot on. The job ended up being much larger than I had intended, but it was because Scott gave us the confidence that he would be able to complete it to our satisfaction quickly. The men were meticulous in cleaning up, replacing the furniture and outlet hardware. It felt almost magical, like I had my “painting fairies” in and with a snap of my fingers….the job was done.
After the kitchen ceiling dried we noticed that a 2nd coat of paint was needed. I texted Scott and mentioned it. He immediately texted back and without hesitation said they would be back the next day. Scott and Randy came in with the same friendly, professional way. They applied a 2nd coat to the ceiling and once again meticulously cleaned up.
I would highly recommend Ranmar Painting. Scott and his capable team will fulfill all of your painting needs and guarantee it to your satisfaction.

Thank you I am glad you where happy with the finish product call us for anything

Twinkle
Twinkle
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Full Home Painting Project

From the first impression, Scott reassured me that my home will be well taken care of the way I need it. This team was always flexible, from my choice of color to how I wanted to proceed with the painting project and meeting timelines. All the painters and Randy who is also a partner showed up on time every day and continued to move along the project as per timeline giving me daily updates and also helping me put together my home as they moved from room to room. They delivered everything they promised and more. The paint job is very well done, and they take pride in their job well done with a guarantee to come back and fix anything I am not happy with. This is the team you want for excellent quality work done with minimal stress. Highly recommend them for big or small painting needs! They are an amazing local bunch.

Thank you for such a kind review it means the world to us for are customer to enjoy doing Business with us call us for anything

Sheeba
Sheeba
0 reviews Whitby, ON

House painting

We had contacted Scott for our house painting. This was our first time using his services. He was referred to us in one of the group. He visited us and gave the quote. He was speaking in a friendly manner whereas most of the other painters we called were not. He completed the work in the promised timeline. I would highly recommend him. The painting was quick and neat. They were a team of three and all of them did a neat job.

Nassery from Ajax
Nassery from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting of whole house

Scott and his team did a great job painting our whole home. He worked with my timing and finished in a couple days. He even repainted my kitchen island after I made the mistake of picking the wrong colour. They delivered on the promise. Highly recommend.

Thanks you making sure we do it when you want it done is our main priority call us for anything anytime

George
George
0 reviews , ON

Great Services from Ranmar!

Scott and his team were awesome! Great customer service from start to finish. Scott drove out to my house the day after I called looking for a quote. We had our house painted in a day in a half. They worked diligently, clean and the quality of work was impressive. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review We appreciate it anything you need just give us a call

Josh clinton
Josh clinton
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Drywall and paint

We had a water leak in our bathroom which ruined the drywall. We called Ranmar painting, Scott was very prompt to observe the damage and to have Mark show up to fix the damage. Very professional and did a excellent job. 10/10 service. I would highly recommend Ranmar painting to anyone and will use them again.

Thank for the review call for anything

Ken Unana
Ken Unana
1 review Ajax, ON

Interior painting (first floor)

Our first time using Homestars was awesome as we used Ranmar Painting for our first project. They were very knowledgeable & great people to work with. Looking forward to using them again :)

Thank you I hope you an family enjoy for years to come

More about Ranmar painting

Ranmar Painting is a family based company with 20 year experience in the painting business . There is nothing we can't paint or clean up for you , there is no job too small or big . stop stressing about jobs you need done and give us a call , we will do your job in a timely manner at a price you can afford.