Durham Stairs

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

New Stairs

It was a pleasure dealing with them from the initial contact right through to the finished job. Julian was very helpful and patient as we figured out the final design of the new stairs. Our questions and concerns were answered or addressed immediately, and we were always aware of the status of the job and what to expect next.
We are very pleased with the new stairs and would recommend them to anyone.

Brian D.

Hi Brian! hope you have been well! Glad again that you were both pleased and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and work on your staircase conversion! Thanks for your great review! - Durham Stairs

Joanna
Joanna

Great finish work

They did a great job on our hardwood floor refinishing and staircase as we went from carpet to oak caps and iron spindles. The floors look amazing after the refinishing and had a painless experience with them from start to finish. Will recommend their work and the guys.

Thanks so much for your lovely review, Joanna! Glad you liked our work as much as we liked the time at your place - you picked out a great color for the refinish and also nice spindle choices! Cheers.

Arben in Scarborough
Arben in Scarborough

Durham Stairs did an amazing job

Durham Stairs did an amazing job at my home. their quote was acceptable for my budget.they start the job on time..well prepared. very professional. after everything was done they cleaned.
i like it. thank you guys

Hey Arben! Thanks for your review, we just saw it =) Great meeting you and your family.

1 review Ajax, ON

Stairs

After researching for almost 2 weeks on which contractor to go with, I ended up choosing Durham Stairs for my stair project.

And all I can say is WOW!! After being left disappointed by two previous contractors this year, I was hesitant and my expectations were low.

I was blown away by Julians professionalism, creativity and overall knowledge. It was refreshing to see someone so passionate about what they do.

The end result was absolutely amazing! Easily, the best money I have spent in a very long time...

Don - is this you?! =)
Appreciate the kind review!!

Joseph in Mississauga
Joseph in Mississauga

Quality & Efficient Work!

Amazing quality of work and done faster than I expected! Very easy to work with and communicate with. I spoke to them over the phone and they were very quick to get back to me and meet me. They went above and beyond to meet my expectations AND even my dog liked them (he hates everybody!). Very reasonable pricing too - I’d choose them NOW before their reputation makes them more popular and they get busier. If you want your stairs done right and have your insecure friends be jealous - book Durham Stairs now! An overall pleasure! Best contractor experience by FAR!!!!

Thanks Joseph! We enjoyed meeting with you and your pup, Bull to catch-up! You were our first project in the Mississauga area, and Shaheer, Adam and I are glad you took the time to review us now that we are on homestars, and certainly glad to hear how you feel about us and our work!

Ricky in Markham
Ricky in Markham

Staircase

These guys do awesome work at a good price and are friendly. Julz and Julio worked with us during a change we had and they came each day til it was all done. Good guys, will reco!

We appreciate it Ricky, hope you and your family are doing well, thanks for your response in completing a review for us and we enjoyed working with you in Markham!

Mark Lall in Toronto
Mark Lall in Toronto

Beautiful staircase reno

Great work and craftsmanship. No detail was overlooked and my staircase looks amazing! Very knowledgeable and explained all my options - totally took the stress out of everything. These guys are pros - Thanks guys!!

Thanks a bunch for the review Mark, was great working with you and Martha back in November!

Steve in Ajax
Steve in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent job, very professional

These guys are completely awesome and I'd reccomend them to anyone looking to upgrade.

They are very knowledgable, answered all of my questions but took the time to actually explain each answer in detail so I understood..

They are fast and very professional.

Great job, I've recommended you to my family and friends

Hey Steve! Was great working on your project a couple of weeks back, thanks a bunch for responding to our request, and your review!

Rahim Lallia in Markham
Rahim Lallia in Markham

stairs railing

Amazing job, excellent service, very friendly bunch of guys. Thank you guys for doing such an amazing job for such reasonable price. I will definitely be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Thanks Rahim! Pleasure working on your Markville area home, appreciate the kind review.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Staircase restoration

I was extremely pleased with my experience with the people at Durham Stairs. From start to finish they were professional, knowledgeable and most of all the their craftsmanship while restoring my staircase was impeccable. They took their time to understand exactly what I wanted and the customer service provided to me was a pleasant surprise from what I’m used to when dealing with other companies. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family without any hesitation. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Thank you so much David, we enjoyed working on your project last month! Appreciate you taking the time to submit a review.

More about Durham Stairs

Established in 2010, we are solely focused on ensuring that every customer's need is met one step at a time!

We specialize in all things staircases (carpet to hardwood, refinishing, posts, spindles, handrails) We also provide kitchen cabinet professional spraying.