AMARIS GROUP INC.

General Contractors
4140 STEELES AVE WEST, UNIT 11 Vaughan ON L4L

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for AMARIS GROUP INC.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Full House Remodel

I am very happy with the work David did in refreshing our dated house. It was a full gut job with structural changes (load-bearing wall removal and installing steel beams). David was very professional and punctual. His entire team went above and beyond to complete our job as per the SOW signed. He is very detail-oriented and ensures that the job is properly done. Job included rerouting/upgrades to plumbing, HVAC, and electrical. The job was done so well that the inspection was a breeze with approval ASAP. I highly recommend Amaris for any project.

$1,000,000.00

Thanks dear Sujeet, it has been my pleasure to work for you always.
You're great man

Luisa
Luisa
0 reviews Milton, ON

Beautiful Interlocking

We are a three car household, with a two car driveway. As you can imagine, the third car has done some damage to our front lawn by driving over it consistently, leaving a mess of mud and not looking nice at all. We decided to replace the lawn with interlocking stone and Amaris Group Inc was there to help. David showed up promptly to take measurements and sent us a quote within the same day. He worked hard and provided us with excellent customer service. We now have beautiful interlocking stone in our front yard.

Thanks dear Luisa and Chris, it was my pleasure to work for you,

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing Work

I cannot say enough good things about Davood and his craftsmanship. Our front and side entrance looks amazing.
Truly a professional, always punctual and always left the job site clean.
I would highly recommend AMARIS GROUP INC. to anyone wanting quality work done at their home or business.

$1,000,000,000,000.00

Thanks dear Gazal, it was my pleasure to always work for you and your family.

Landscaping

He is a very professional worker who takes great pride in his work. He did a great job .

Thanks dear Eman, it was my pleasure to do your job

Dave
Dave

Backyard Patio Landscaping and Stonework

David and his crew did a wonderful job on our interlocking stone patio last fall. He gave us great advice on the design and it was easy to make minor changes or give feedback during the process. His expertise and work ethic allowed us to turn a small, rarely used backyard into a space that we enjoy daily now.

Thanks dear Dave, it was my pleasure to always work for you

Custom Steps, Walkway, Patio, Backyard

David was a pleasure to work with. He listened to what we wanted and kept us informed of any changes along the way. His work is very precise! He takes pride in getting the job done and to achieve the best customer satisfaction. We were comfortable with him and his work so much that we went away on 2 weeks vacation while he worked on the project. He is very hard working and dedicated. Our neighborhood was in awe of his amazing job, which resulted in him acquiring additional work. I can safely recommend David to anyone .

Thanks dear Joana and Edi, it is my pleasure to always work for you and your relatives
You're great

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio construction and stairs

I am very satisfied with Amaris group team , they did an amazing job for my front patio and stairs .

Thanks a lot Sara, you're amazing and very patient

Jun-Joepel in Toronto
Jun-Joepel in Toronto

Interlocks and Retaining wall

After acquiring the property in 2020, I decided to get my backyard renovated as my family wants to enjoy the backyard and the pool this summer so I consulted four contractors, and David, the owner, of AMARIS GROUP INC gave me the best job estimate and work details.
David explained everything and he chose the best materials. I was amazed on how David manage his workers as he makes sure that everything is done based on industry standards. He explained and showed me how deep they excavated to prep the base for the interlocks and retaining wall, and indeed it was standard and deeper than other quotes that I got. I witnessed everything that they did and ensured that no garbage even old pavers is buried under the new interlocks. David and his staff did a magnificent job and finish. All the work that they did complimented the existing pool and now my backyard is maintenance free and ready for the summer!

Thanks David and AMARIS Group INC for the wonderful job and for the giving us the best deal! Looking forward to work with you with my future projects!

I do recommend AMARIS GROUP INC c/o DAVID to anyone who is seeking a honest contractor for any project that you need.

Thanks dear Jun, my employees and I were very happy to worked at your project, you're amazing guy,
Best Regards

Interlocks and Retaining wall

I checked HomeStars to look for a contractor to renovate my backyard, and AMARIS GROUP INC gave the best price and quality. David, the owner, came with his crew and started cleaning the backyard even without any contract as they want to show me how it will be done. During the work, David ensures that everything is done properly from the depth of the base to finish to ensure quality of work is not compromised even if it will take longer to finish. The best part is David listens to your needs and he will explain what is the best for your property.

Thank you Amaris Group INC c/o David for giving us the best work, value and deal! Looking forward to the completion of my future projects.

Thanks a lot dear Jun, And thanks for your business.
You're amazing.

Private User reviews Mirabel,

Basement renovation

my basement was old and inefficiency. I talked to a 4 to 5 contractors about renovating my basement and making it into something I could use. after I done my research, David was the only one that he really gave me the feeling that he knew what his team were doing and were happy to help. I got a fair price, the job was done faster than I expected, I highly recommended Amaris to everyone, been talking to David is amazing positive energy and confidence of work will be done by his team. Thank you, David.

Thanks a lot, it's my pleasure