JDavis Painting

Reviews for JDavis Painting

Tristan
Tristan

Feature wall

I have no reservations on recommending JDavis Painting for any job, large or small. With Jeff's help we decided on the right colour for our feature wall and his attention to detail left us with perfect lines contrasting against our main colour. It was a pleasure working with him as he was friendly, professional, and made the whole process a piece of cake.

Hi Tristan, I'm glad to hear you're still Loving that stunning wall. It really does look sharp!

kim.p
kim.p

Full-condo paint job

Upon purchasing my condo, I hired Jeff to put a fresh coat of paint on every wall in the place. I really appreciated how collaborative he was as I tried to figure out what paint and colour to purchase for each wall and he showed up, organized and on time each day of the job. I was really happy with the final job and the walls have looked great ever since! I would strongly recommend J David Painting to anyone else looking to freshen up a newly acquired apartment or condo.

Thank you Kim! We appreciate your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with!

Rich A.
Rich A.

Living Room Painting

We hired JDavis Painting to spice up our living room and what an amazing job they did! They were incredibly knowledgeable, efficient and respectful of our home. We couldn't have received better treatment. We’ll definitely give them a call when we do our house renovation.

Thanks Rich, it was great doing this work for you. I look forward to your next project.

RM
RM

Loft Ascent Wall

Jeff painted a beautiful ascent wall in our loft. It turned out to be an incredibly difficult paint job. A large air duct runs a foot off the wall making it incredibly difficult to paint behind. Jeff's attention to detail and finishing was brilliant. In the months that followed we say paint jobs in a few of our neighbors lofts that had the same air duct. All of their paint work behind the air ducts looked sloppy. We were impressed with Jeff's work to begin with. But to see his work in comparison to others gave us more appreciation for his commitment to a job well done. Would definitely use Jeff again. I've recommended him to many other friends.

Thank you for the kind words. Sounds like the Jones's are now trying to keep up with you!

jeff.denham
jeff.denham

Painting

Jeff prepped and painted our master bedroom. We are very pleased with the results. Our older Toronto home doesn't have the straightest walls and ceilings, but his prep work and painting make it look flawless.

Thanks for the kind words Mr Denham. You're right, sometimes those older homes can be tricky. But I'm very proud of the line on that feature wall!

More about JDavis Painting

JDavis Painting is built on years of experience in the painting industry, and our belief that hiring a trade shouldn’t be a nightmare…it should be a fun and exciting endeavour.

After all: communication is the key to a great relationship.
Am I quoting Celine Dion here? I’ll have to look it up.

We're open for business and following all Covid-19 regulations. Ask about our virtual estimates too!

We're the ONLY company offering THREE YEARS OF FREE TOUCHUPS!!!

If you’re ready to start exploring how JDavis Painting can help you complete your next project
Give us a call 647-490-4030