Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for JDavis Painting

Katarina in Toronto
Katarina in Toronto

interior painting

Professional, responsive and easy to work with, the crew from JDavis Painting did a super speedy and flawless job of painting some rooms our house. We will be hiring them again for additional interior painting for sure! Jeff did a good job of walking through our needs with us and his on-site supervisor Tony was lovely as well. Very happy with their work!

Hi Katarina, thank you for putting these kinds words down into a review for us. Stage One is now complete at your place, and we look forward to coming back for Stage Two soon!

Backyard and Interior painting

Excellent professional service! Highlights include responsive communication, high quality work with attention to detail, friendly team, daily progress reports and convenient online project management for quotes and invoices. Tony our Production Manager and the whole team was great! Will use them again!

Thanks so much for leaving this great review. We truly appreciate your business.

Stucco Painting

We're extremely happy with the work done by Jeff and his team. Annie and Paul were our painters and they were careful to always wear masks when coming inside and were considerate of appropriate distancing at all times. I felt safe having them work on our home. The daily reports they filled out were also useful, and they did a fantastic job on the actual painting.

We had an issue with some bleeding through on new wood and Tony fixed this for us, coming back with a special primer and then repainting the section to fix the problem. This was not the cheapest quote, but the quality of the work, the COVID safety considerations, and knowing that the team was employed above board (e.g., has WSIB, insurance, etc.) was worth it. Would recommend!

Hi there. Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Our crew really enjoyed working at your place, you are such a cheerful person. And the end result was a marked change from how it looked before. Paul mentioned to me that your neighbours kept walking by and ooh-ing and aww-ing!

We highly appreciate your business!

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto

Exterior and Interior Painting

Work was very well executed. Jeff manages all aspects your project with timely responses. Products used were explained to me and were excellent quality. His team is professional, arriving on time and cleaning up at the end of the day. I will use them again for any future painting projects.

Hi Charmaine, we really appreciate you leaving this review for us. I think your ceiling looks great now, and that trim on the exterior is going to last much longer now that it's properly protected. Thanks again for your kind works, and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

mich.m.miller in Toronto
mich.m.miller in Toronto

Paint exterior brick wall

Jeff responded very quickly to my initial email asking him to paint the back wall of my house. When we met he was easy to deal with, very professional and helpful. I knew exactly what needed to be done and his quote was fair. Jeff and his crew just completed the job and I am so pleased with the result. They were punctual, worked quickly and left the site impeccably clean. I will return to Jeff anytime I have some painting to do and highly recommend his services.

Hi Michèle, wow what a great review this is. Thank you for your kind words and for recognizing all the little things we believe are important in a job well done! We look forward to being a part of your future projects.

Emilie in Toronto
Emilie in Toronto

Exterior Painting

We hired JDavis Painting to paint our siding, eavestroughs and downspouts which were starting to show their age. Jeff was prompt and thorough when quoting the work. The team who completed the project were friendly and tidy. The end result was great! We'd recommend JDavis Painting for exterior painting.

Hi Emilie, thanks for this kind review. The siding looks great, I hope you're enjoying the new look!

Full interior painting

Easy to understand and detailed estimate, very professional and meticulous crew, high quality products. I would highly recommend JDavis for any painting needs. This was a several-day job and the crew were very respectful of our time and things in making sure that they disturbed us as minimally as possible.

Hi GP,
Thanks for your kind review. You guys were so great to work with. And thank you for being so flexible with your work station while working from home during the painting. The place looks so sharp with your colour choices!

Vishal in Toronto
Vishal in Toronto

Condo painting

Great job making the place look new, easy to coordinate with to get the job done with minimal disruption. Also gave suggestions for what is and isn't necessary to get the place looking fresh.

Hi Vishal,
Thanks for your kind review. You were super easy to work with, and I look forward to helping out at your new place as well!

Andréa
Andréa

Interior Walls and Cabinet Painting

I initially hired JDavis Painting for a small job - a bedroom and a powder room - but was so pleased that I immediately expanded the work to include my kitchen cabinets. All of the work was done with exceptional care, quality and attention to detail, and in extremely timely fashion - especially the cabinets, which were painted and ready to be reinstalled in only 2 days!

Jeff, the company owner, was extremely responsive and knowledgeable, and provided helpful guidance in choosing my paint colours and understanding the different options to paint my cabinets. The work completed on time and in line with the quoted prices I had been provided; the cabinet painting especially was very competitively priced. I would recommend JDavis to anyone without hesitation and will definitely be hiring them again for my future painting needs!

Hi Andréa,
Wow, thanks for such a wonderful review! I hope you're liking the new condo. If you haven't seen it yet your before and after photos are up on our Instagram right now and they look great!
Thanks again!

Vicky from Richmond Hill
Vicky from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting interior walls

Jeff is very friendly and customer-oriented. He did a detailed walkthrough of the space and put together a comprehensive estimate - all transparent. Anytime there was a change (e.g. extra coat required), he would call me and then immediately update the estimate. He called at the end of each day to give me an update (we stayed at a rental while the work was being done). Fantastic communication. His crew is also very friendly, attentive, and did a wonderful job with the walls and trim.

Thanks so much for this kind review Vicky. The colours you chose look great, it's like you have a whole new house! Thanks for choosing JDavis Painting.

More about JDavis Painting

JDavis Painting is built on years of experience in the painting industry, and our belief that hiring a trade shouldn’t be a nightmare…it should be a fun and exciting endeavour.

After all: communication is the key to a great relationship.
Am I quoting Celine Dion here? I’ll have to look it up.

We're open for business and following all Covid-19 regulations. Ask about our virtual estimates too!

We're the ONLY company offering THREE YEARS OF FREE TOUCHUPS!!!

If you’re ready to start exploring how JDavis Painting can help you complete your next project
Give us a call 647-490-4030