Jooya Roofing

Reviews for Jooya Roofing

NilooM
NilooM
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Installing a new roof and maintenance

We hired Jooya Roofing to install a new roof for us when we had a major renovation at home. Doing renovation of any sort and size is challenging due to dealing with contractors that are not reliable. However, Jooya Roofing was a company that definitely made a part of our renovation hassle free and without any worry.
Showhaib, the owner of the company and his staff are well experienced and reliable. They are never late coming to the renovation site, they do not waste any time and they work with honesty and integrity. Unlike some other contractors, they deliver what they promise and at the end of the day, they leave the job site clean, they remove all of the waste materials and never leave any garbage behind.
If there is an emergency leaking in the roof, Showhaib and his staff is only one phone call away. He tries his best to cater to his clients in a timely manner.
I definitely recommend Jooya Roofing, the quality of the service that Jooya Roofing provides worth every dime and penny.

Roof

Hoya Roofing did an excellent job on my home. I am very satisfied with their service and their staff is amazing. I would recommend Jooya Roofing to everyone!

Roof

Very satisfied with the way my roof turned out very good workmanship and they were very professional thank u Homestars

Awesome service

I was extremely happy with the job, such great service and very friendly staff, my house looks amazing very satisfied, I would recommend Jooya Roofing to everyone!!!

Private User reviews Mission, BC

New roof

I was explained before starting the work and they did what they said they would do. No debris was left behind and it got finished on time.

I would highly recommend them.

heppnerh in Toronto
heppnerh in Toronto
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Very courteous fair pricing very efficient stayed on task cleaned up the site when completed I would hire them again

Private User reviews Mission, BC

Kayak Shed & Gate

Jooya Roofing did a fantastic job of designing and building a shed for my kayaks and a gate in my backyard fence. The end result was attractive, efficient, functional and affordable! I am very pleased with everything.

aliadamrealty in Toronto
aliadamrealty in Toronto
0 reviews Mission, BC

I used his services for a couple of renovating projects I had in the past few years, I'm happy with his services and quality of his workmanship, will recommend.

aimal_aslamzada in Toronto
aimal_aslamzada in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Re-roof

I am very pleased to have hired Jooya roofing as my contractor for my roof. They were very professional in all aspects of the job. From start to finish they were honest and communicated through out. I recommend them to all homeowners who need their roofs done. Not only did they sit down with me to explain what needed to be done and the costs, they also completed the job with my family in mind in terms of safety when it came to cleaning. I give them 5 stars

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Custom Home New Roof - great service, excellent quality.

Jooya Roofing is my go to business for my roofing needs. As a builder and renovation company, we always use there services.
Jooya Roofing has top notch quality and great service. In the past 10years, they have roofed 5 homes we have built or renovated. 2 New and 3 Re-roofs and not one has had an issue.
They have also done our own home, that still looks great to this day.
Recommend for sure for your new or re-roof home.

More about Jooya Roofing

Jooya Roofing has over 15 years of residential roofing and re-roofing experience. We offer free written estimates with prices that beat other competitive companies. Not only is quality guaranteed in materials and installation, but we hire fully trained employees with WCB COVERAGE. Whenever you need us we are there with ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Mission?