1 2 3 Roofing

Reviews for 1 2 3 Roofing

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Great experience

From the initial engagement Ben set up a virtual meeting, to review the project, breakdown of martial, support, timeline and cost.

When the project started, Joe stepped in and provided all the details as to when the team would be there, exact time line, what to expect and was giving me updates. Even after the project was done, Joe followed up to see how things were going.

The other companys either just sent a single line item quote, no explanation and was rushing to try and close the project.

123 Roofing was great and I highly recommend them.

Rob
Rob

Flat roof repair

I had an old and decrepit flat roof that leaked for a couple years. The team was professional worked within my budget and completed the work quickly without any issues. I really appreciate the team. I have recommended this company to both my family and realtor. 10/10

stefdespierres in Toronto, Ontario
stefdespierres in Toronto, Ontario

I totally recommand

I was not an easy client.
It was not an easy project.
We had few players involved (attached building, tenants, neighboors…)
It was winter.
Joe dealt with all the elements with so much diplomacy and addressed and dealt with all my concerned
The work was done well, on time and on budget, with a daily follow up with pictures.
I did spent time doing my due diligence of getting 6 proper on site quotes over a 12 months period of time.
I am very glad I decided to work with 123 Roofing !

Hey Stephanie... The project was not easy, thats for sure. But, being diligent and thoughtful about your property does not make for a difficult client... Neighbours aside ;) It was great working with you. Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

Smyth
Smyth

New roof

From consultation to estimate to project completion, 123 Roofing was extremely professional, knowledgeable and available. Where competitors were unable to provide a timely estimate, 123 Roofing was always one or two steps ahead. The sales representative didn’t try to upsell the product and advised us on what was necessary for our climate. Any concerns we had during or after the roofing process were dealt with in a polite, methodical manner. I would highly recommend 123 Roofing, noting 2 neighbours on our block used 123 before we did and were very satisfied.

Hey Smyth... Frankly, one of the best client experiences we've had. Thanks so much for making our experience a good one as well. Take care.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Project

Joe and 123 Roofing were fantastic to work with. It's not very often that you come across true professionalism in the roofing industry but that's exactly what Joe and his team provided.

Their ability to clearly explain the intention of their work, maintain flexibility when unanticipated setbacks arose and provide an excellent finished product is second to none.

Not only will I be using them again in the future, I'll be sure to recommend them to anyone in need of a new roof!

Thanks again!

Hey Paul... Thanks so much for the kind words! Looking forward to working together again. Cheers!

daveberndorff .
daveberndorff .

Re-shingling single family, 2 story home

We required re-shingling roof of our 2 story home in North Toronto.
I felt that 123 Roofing provided the best quote, and completed the job within the price, quality and time frame specified. What else can a consumer ask for more!? Great job, and definitely would hire company again.

Hey Dave... Thanks for the kind words and for being so easy to work with. It was our pleasure. Cheers!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Roof and Eaves Replacement

I had received three quotes for having our roofing system and eaves troughs replaced and while being the more expensive of the three I went with 123 Roofing. I was totally impressed with the 1 hour consultation with Ben over Zoom, the open, professional communication through the whole job with both Ben and Joe, and the standard to which the crews worked. I honestly believe we got the best value for our money both in materials, installation, and level of care from everyone involved.

I would Highly recommend 123 roofing to anyone looking to make use of their services and believe they are one of if not the best roofing company out there.

Hey Sean... What you've described here is the exact service we aim to provide our clientele. Very happy we could do that. Working with you and your father was a pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to post this. It is much appreciated! Take care.

Satisfied family in Mississauga
Satisfied family in Mississauga

Removal and installation of new shingles on house roof.

The crew were totally professional and dedicated to doing a great job and making us happy with our choice. They worked steadily and finished the job in good time with no disruption to us leaving the premises clean and all garbage removed. I would strongly recommend 123 Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Hey Satisfied... Glad we could live up to your expectations. We appreciate the kind words and the recommendation! thanks again for your business. Take care!

JMarks in Markham
JMarks in Markham

New roof and attic vents

I obtained 3 quotes for our roof and went with 123 Roofing after a very detailed and informative 1+ hour meeting with Joe via Zoom. He laid out his plan which included drip edge, ice and water shield, synthetic underlayment and reconfiguring our attic vents. After I mentioned that we have noticed a greater temperature imbalance between the main floor and upstairs over the past few years Joe suggested upgrading the vents to move more air. His quote also listed additional costs that could arise once the job was started (additional layers of shingle removal & disposal, plywood replacement) so that there would be no surprises.

Ian and his crew completed the majority of the work on Friday/Saturday with an additional couple hours the following Monday. Ian communicated with me throughout the job and showed me in progress photos. Clean up was pretty thorough although I did pick up the odd bits and pieces myself afterwards. Certainly not a deal breaker - it’s a messy job after all.

It’s been a little more than a week and we definitely notice that the temperature difference between the main floor and upstairs is more balanced and we have not had the A/C running as often. Joe also reached out to follow up about this afterwards.

I generally end up with a feeling of buyers remorse after most big ticket expenditures. That’s not the case here with our new roof.

Hey Jason... Thank you for the thoughtful commentary. This is exactly the type of service we aim to provide. Easy when we have great clientele! Cheers!

Rick
Rick

Shingle and flat top roofs

Very professional. Fully and completely explained so there were NO misunderstandings about what was being done. I actually chose Joe over cheaper quotes as it was clearly the superior way to go.
NO regrets at all.

Hey Rick... Was a pleasure working with you! Things always work better when everyone is making decisions based on the best information. Thanks again for your business! Take care.

More about 1 2 3 Roofing

1 2 3 Roofing is a leader in roofing systems application and client care. Our aim is to provide the highest levels of workmanship in our project implementation, but also to provide the best possible client experience in the industry. Balancing those two aspects of our work, while maintaining value pricing, is what sets 1 2 3 Roofing contractors apart.

We hold the accreditation of CertainTeed Shingle Master with CertainTeed St. Gobain, the world leader in shingle manufacturing. The stringent guidelines mandated by CertainTeed in the application of their product allows us to maintain the exceedingly high standards we are reputed for as roofers.

123 Roofing services South Western Ontario, from Kitchener/Waterloo through, Hamilton, Halton, North York, Vaughan and into Barrie with sloped and flat roofing system replacements, eavestrough, skylight, shingles and attic insulation and ventilation work being our specialities.

Call today and one of our roofing systems consultants will be happy to help!