Just wanted to post a shout out for Andes Home Improvements.
Meant to do this sooner, as we had the work done during the month of mid-Nov to mid-Dec 2021.
Rob, Thomas, Jennifer and the whole crew were very lovely people to work with.
They were a friendly, pleasant, genuine group, and were extremely reliable, as they showed up every single day when they said they would.
They cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day, in order to leave us with as little mess to live in as possible, which we very much appreciated.
They worked very hard from the start of each day to the end, barely taking any breaks, so we actually made sure to supply them with some munchie lunch food to show our appreciation.
The work we had done.
- small portions of non-load bearing walls taken out to open up the main floor
- painted the entire house (upstairs and main floor)
- removed popcorn ceilings in the entire house (upstairs and main floor)
- laid wide plank laminate flooring on the entire main floor of the house (ontop of the old existing mutli-colored wood flooring)
- ripped up carpeting on staircase, and refinished and painted the stairs, wood spindles and railing
- ripped up carpeting on landing and refinished with paint and a nice edging around for a finished look
- reinforced 2 load bearing columns and but a nice square pillar casing around them
- put pebble river rock on the fireplace wall and around the frame
- extended the mantle piece on the fireplace and painted it
This was our first renovation that we have ever done, and we feel very lucky that we found Andes, as they make it very painless throughout the month of work.
We would certainly recommend them without hesitation, for the types of work mentioned above.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
C & G We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It means a lot to us! Kind Regards from the Andes Home Improvements Team