Landscape Contractors & Designers

Deborah from Pickering
Deborah from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Snow removal

We are pleased with our snow removal service. Mike is a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend this company.

Steve R in Whitby
Steve R in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Snow removal

We hired Mike to provide full season removal. Without a doubt, Mike takes pride in delivering reliable and effective service, and works hard to do so. For reasons other than Mike, we decided to stop the service, and he was understanding and gave us a refund less the 3 removals he had done to date. I would recommend him.

Review has 1 previous version
STEPHEN
STEPHEN

snow removal

Hired Dec. 26 and they have not shown up at all. Have called many times and have not got a call back. Asked for my money back and have not gotten a call back. Talked to the owner with no service delivered. Would not recommend they to my worse enemy.

Side door on garage installed

Had Mike and his crew install a new side door on the old garage. Excellent work and very reasonable price.

SB in courtice
SB in courtice
5 reviews Courtice, ON

Sod installed

Thank you to the Land S team for making my front lawn look exactly as i envisioned. Thanks also for tree trimming and fixing the gate. Definitely would work with you guys in the future. No hidden costs straight forward efficient professional.

Thank you for the review glad we could help fix up your front yard and fence gate for you !

Mike and Crew

Kam
Kam
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Landscaping Project

Mike and his team did a great job with our landscaping project that included:

- Front: removal of existing patio and new installation.
- Backyard: Interlocking around the deck - extended out for fire pit area
- Sodding: Front lawn and backyard
- Backyard tree removal
- Flag Stone Lifted and Relayed, Pavers Installed
- Garden beds installed around rear fence (backyard)

He kept me in the loop on the progress, and completed the project within an acceptable and reasonable time frame. I would recommend him for any landscaping work.

We hope you and your family enjoy your yard for years to come !

Josh
Josh
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Grading & New Sod Install

Mike was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Right from the first call he was professional and very honest.
When he came to walk through the property he was very polite and understood exactly what I wanted done.
Walked me through the whole process and gave me a price that night.
Turnaround time was very quick; and the results were move than I expected. His crew was very polite and hard working and didn't stop until the work was done.
It has now been 3 weeks since the install and the new sod looks flawless. 10/10 would recommend Mike and his team!

Josh thank you for the great Review , we were happy to get that yard in a useable condition for you and hope all your other plans for it went smooth !

Mike L

Tyrone in Toronto
Tyrone in Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of sod in the front and back yard

Mike and his crew did a great job removing my old sod and installing the new sod. Mike and his crew were fast and efficient. They even cleaned out the underbrush in my backyard without being asked to.
Would hire this company in the future.
Highly recommend his services.

Thanks Tyrone ,

Glad we could fix up your yard for you I hope you enjoy it for many years to come !

Mike

Pete
Pete
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing workmanship, great value!

This will be our first spring/summer in this house; the previous homeowners severely neglected the backyard lawn. Major grub infestations leading to dead/no grass in most areas and was uneven in many areas leading to pooling after rain. We wanted to re-sod our lawn, have weeping tile installed on one side of our yard, and remove a tree stump.

We live in a row home and due to bad access to our backyard, we had several contractors flat out reject doing the job...even had one company come in and promised to send a quote but never ended up sending one. So we were beginning to feel like we'd never be able to get the backyard of our dreams.

Luckily we came across Mike, saw other great reviews and figured we'd give him a shot. Mike did not disappoint. He came to our property for a site assessment, educated me on what steps he would take and even offered to haul my debris from the tree removal.

On the day of service, Mike and his teammate were prompt with their arrival and worked tirelessly through the day. He also went above and beyond to find an alternative supplier for sod after his primary vendor was unavailable + grab a stump grinder for removal. They were very professional, respectful and took care to ensure they didn't damage the interior of our house as they hauled items in and out.

My family and I are excited to enjoy our new lawn for many years to come! Thank you Mike and team. Keep up the great work.

We Hope you and your family enjoy your new yard this summer and for years to come !

Mona
Mona
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Lawn Grass Sod application

Mike always replied promptly to any questions I had. He work according my time schedule. They came on time and work nonstop. Very efficient, reliable and reasonable. I will hire him in future for other project as well.

More about L and S Services

We are a Durham Region based Property Services Company! Specialized in All Residential and Commercial Grounds’ Needs.

We offer:
- Lawn Care top to bottom
- Service covers Cut , Edge/Trim , Bag , and Debris removal!
- Fertilization Options that ensure your lawn always looks and is at its BEST ! - Spring/Fall Lawn Clean up services !
- Hedge installation And Maintenance (Trimming, etc.)
- Minor and Major Grading
- Fence Installation
- Residential / Commercial Snow Removal
- Tree and Stump Removal

We are fully insured up to $2m in liability.

CALL OR TEXT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE