B.A.M ARC Corp.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5M 2X9

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for B.A.M ARC Corp.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Meysam made my full kitchen, as well as a vanity and cabinet for my bathroom.
My kitchen is small and does not give itself to having lots of cabinets, but Meysam gave me lots of great ideas to use the maximum and best of my space.
He was very flexible by changing the designs last minute and found the solution to redesign efficiently.
He’s professional, experienced and friendly.
The price was reasonable. I’ll definitely work with him again.
I’m so happy with my kitchen, I love it and enjoy cooking in it.

Tnx Maral
I'm very happy to have a customer like you and waiting to work with you again.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovations

The BAM team are extremely professional and courteous
and we had an amazing experience with them. They constructed a whole new kitchen for us. They helped us with the design and delivered a beautiful kitchen with flawless finish. The quality of materials and workmanship were great. We are so impressed with the quality and the outcome is even better than what we could have envisioned! We would highly recommend them and we will continue to use them in the future.

Connie
Connie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement bathroom installation

Arash and his team added a beautiful bathroom in our small space in the basement. It turned out amazing! They also gave me a separate laundry room by installing a pocket door, therefore making it into two rooms. My next project is the kitchen. I highly recommend this company of professional tradesmen.

Thanks for your great review, I hope you are satisfied with our service and meet you soon for kitchen renovation.

Lpas3000
Lpas3000

Excellent customer service!

Arash called me within 5-minutes of my inquiry and was very professional and friendly. I was impressed by the customer service he provided me after the call and hired him to do the job of re-tiling my basement bathroom walls. Arash and his team did a great job and loved how Arash made sure I was satisfied and happy with the job they did. I will be moving to my new home soon and already asked him to give me a quote for a basement renovation. I look forward to hiring his team again!

Thanks a lot Lisa
I wait for another project in new house.

Dmitri
Dmitri

Bathroom Renovation

We had one of the best renovation experiences with B.A.M ARC. It was not a big job, but an important job nonetheless, rebuilding and retiling 3 walls around the bathtub in the kids bathroom and installing a new shower faucet and plumbing. The guys did an amazing job and it looks gorgeous - we now probably need to renovate the rest of the bathroom to make it look as good.

The job was done quickly and professionally, they would show up on time, always clean up after themselves, always courteous and friendly. The communication with Arash via emails or texts was quick and easy. This is one of the easiest recommendations to make.

Thanks Dmitri
We appreciate you and hope to work with you again.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Full house renovation

I’m so happy with results. B.A.M arc did an amazing job with renovating the full kitchen ( cabinets, flooring, wall removal, painting, lighting,..) three bathrooms, full house flooring.
They were sticking to the time perfectly and finished the project right on time.
Super friendly and experienced team with a great knowledge about design and construction.
What is standing out for this amazing team is their FLEXIBILITY with changing designs and respecting to our institutions.

Thanks a lot Leila
It was a pleasure meeting you and renovating your house. Look forward to keeping our great contribution for your landscaping and fence.
All the best

Pratik
Pratik

Hardscaping

I had a clumsily hardscaped back and side yard and deck built wiht interlock. The interlocks were old and worn out to direct all stormwater towards foundation of the house rather than away.
I was looking for someone to remove all the stuff and install interlock tiles nicely to direct all water away from the foundation.

Had a few guys visit me for the project but they either did not understood the work properly or were not interested to do my work as it required lot of patience and detailing (especially while removal).

Guys at B.A.M. Construction took time to understand the requirements and did an excellent job.

Thank you so much! It was pleasure working for you.

Yatin
Yatin

Kitchen cabinets, bathroom reno, hardwood and painting

BAM Arc Corp were great contractors. They did complete renos for our 3 bathrooms, updated our kitchen cabinets, installed hardwood and painted the house. They did a great a high quality job and are very knowledgeable in their craft. They were also very flexible with some additions and changes we made and were very friendly to work with. All of this work was also reasonably priced. Thanks Arash and team for your hard work!

It was pleasure working with you.Enjoy your gorgeous house and please stay safe.

Kien
Kien

Basement renovation

I had recently done major basement renovation and remodeling with new bedroom, shower, laundry room, powder room, office room and electric work. Overall the result exceeded my expectation. In addition, the price was very reasonable. I would recommend B.A.M ARC

Thank you so much. We worked with calm in your house and you are so nice! We appreciate your hospitality . We never forget your tasty ice creams .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Reno Project

I wanted to renovate my kitchen . It was a pretty big redesign in layout and opening the space up.
Behrooz not only did a fantastic job in recreating the beautiful design but went absolutely above and beyond in getting us the result we wanted. Everything was so precise, and in the dead heat of the heatwave he didn't miss a single beat.
It was honestly one of, if not the best experience I've had with a contractor to date. Period.
Soheila Az.

Hi Soheyla
It is such an amazing command for our team.that is my pleasure that you are happy with our work. I never forget the taste of icy water melon that you gave us on that hot day.
Thanks

More about B.A.M ARC Corp.

Renovation specialists based in the GTA.