Bathrooms by Alex

Reviews for Bathrooms by Alex

adrianna in Toronto
adrianna in Toronto

Vintage bathroom

I wanted to renovate my bathroom in the style of the time my house was built in (1951)
I had an idea and Alex made it come to life! He was easy to work with and very professional. He even went above and beyond to make sure things were done properly that hadn’t been done properly before I own the home!!
I am really happy with my new bathroom thanks Alex!!

Thanks Adrianna. I pride myself on getting the little details right. That was a lot of detail. I'm proud of it though and grateful that people actually pay me to create that level of beauty. And you got way better pictures of it than I did. I might have to hire you to take pictures of all my renos.

Piyush in Edmonton
Piyush in Edmonton

Alex to the rescue

Our upstairs bathroom was in desperate need of maintenance - the shower enclosure had cracked and sunken tiles, the shower head was broken, the door did not hang right, the toilet needed replacing. Alex was able to restore the whole bathroom in just a few days and at a very reasonable cost. We liked that he was able to re-use much of what was already there. Would definitely recommend him for any smaller or larger bathroom jobs!

Thanks Piyush. I'm glad we caught that shower before it hit the point of no return. That's a nice little custom shower. I believe it's ready for teenagers. Enjoy.

Kitchen Floor and Duct work

Alex did tremendous work! Our home is a bit older so we had a lot of brainstorming sessions to come up with great solutions. He was open to ideas and offered many of his own. He completed the work within the quoted time and estimate. He was recommended to us and we are fully recommending him to our friends.

Thanks for the warm review. And the interesting challenge.

Russell
Russell
1 review St. Albert, AB

Kitchen Backsplash

Alex did a fantastic job, his prices are reasonable, the work quality is excellent. Alex did the work promptly and used top quality products. The results fully met our expectations. In addition Alex is a wonderful person to work with, we will no doubt use him again as we have bathrooms to reno. We recommend him highly.

Thankyou for the great review Russell. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

grantmghilliard in Toronto
grantmghilliard in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

paint and repair ; flooring and all new shower

Alex was a tremendous find he works un-supervised is on time and on budget. His work is excellent. Alex did all the floors in a two bedroom condo ; repaired and painted the walls and trim. tore out and replaced the shower; replaced toilets. He is far better than the specific trades ; he does it all and takes pride in his work. we highly recommend. Alex has our number we are happy to provide further references .

Thanks Grant. It's been a pleasure working with you and your family.

Dooshyant in Edmonton
Dooshyant in Edmonton
0 reviews , ON

Bathroom make-up, flooring, dry-wall and a few other jobs

Alex takes a lot of pride in his work and will go the extra mile to make sure everything is done properly. He does great quality work and I will be using his services in the future.

Thanks Dooshyant. I think you deserve some credit too. You've worked hard on your home and it's come a long way.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Kitchen Renovation and more....

Alex has many talents and has completed a variety of projects for me. Most recently he removed 2 walls, did renovation work in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms and replaced part of my basement ceiling. His work is excellent, his pricing is fair - and he always goes above and beyond! I have referred my family and friends to him. I am already working on my next list of projects for him!

Thanks. Never a dull day at your house! Let me know when that list is ready.

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Partial kitchen Reno and complete bathroom reno

I found Alex when I decided to do a small Reno in my kitchen,
Tile countertop, flooring. He took care of the plumbing and electrical
As well. I was so happy with Alex that I got him back to do a complete Reno on my main bathroom. He did another wonderful job.
I feel very comfortable having Alex in my home, I trust him to be
There without me which is very important to me. His tile work
Is perfect and trust me I’m a picky customer. If I change my mind he goes along with whatever I want and doesn’t quit until you are completely
Satisfied. He will be back in the spring to do my next project,
My en-suite bathroom. Highly recommend Alex!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. It has been a pleasure to work with you on your home upgrades. Very much looking forward to our collaboration on your en-suite bathroom.

More about Bathrooms by Alex

Welcome to Bathrooms by Alex. Quality bathroom renovations from minor repairs to complete replacement. Over 15 years experience in bathroom renos. One stop shopping for a complete bathroom reno. All work done by Alex. Fully insured for your protection. All work covered by 1 year warranty. Full attention to detail and no shortcuts.

Services:

In-floor heating
Back splashes
Vinyl plank flooring installs
Custom LED lighting
Walk in bath tub installs
Steam showers