Maple Express Painting

Reviews for Maple Express Painting

Shane in Mississauga
Shane in Mississauga

Condo ceiling stucco removal/cover

Mustafa and his father were very efficient and friendly. The finished product is far beyond my expectations and made my place look so much newer and brighter. If you are looking to have ceilings done, they have a variety of tools and options and the skills/expertise to back it up. Highly recommended!

Update: After the work settled, Mustafa came back to fix any noticeable flaws, free of charge. Great customer service!

Thank you very much for the review on how we did, it was our pleasure on completing the job. I am always a phone call away. thanks again!!

Manny
Manny

Seamless, Flexible, & Professional

Spoke to quite a few people before speaking with Mustafa at Maple Express Painting and he was straight to the point, no nonsense and flexible with dates. Offered a competitive rate, showed up on time and finished 2 days earlier than promised by working over the weekend. House looks great, they kept things clean, Mustafa and his father are great people, will definitely hire again for other projects.

Thank you very much for the review Manny, I appreciate the bussiness. I'm gald you are happy with our work. we will talk soon on upcoming jobs thanks!

Kim
Kim

Remove Popcorn Ceiling Main Floor & Paint Walls

We had Mustafa remove our stucco ceiling and paint the walls on our main floor. The job was completed within 3 days and it looks amazing. Very professional, the place was left tidy! I am so glad we went with this company. Highly recommend and will definitely use again :-)

Thank you for taking the time for the review, im gald you are happy with our services, we are a phone call away. thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Paint 2 Storey Foyer

Mustafa was very professional to work with and provided an excellent paint job on my foyer. He responded quickly to my request with a fair quote. We are impressed with his interior painting skills that we have already talked about him coming back to paint the exterior of our house. He finished in a timely manner with excellent results, you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much I'm gald you are happy with our service!!

Cathy
Cathy

Interior and exterior paint

Moustafa and Hasan were complete professionals. They arrived on time and completed both outside and inside my home in a timely fashion. Their workmanship was absolutely beautiful, increasing the curb appeal and interior of my home ready for the real estate market. They were polite and trustworthy, and treated my home as they would their own. If you need a job done quickly and professionally, I highly recommend this company.

thank you very much Cathy, im gald you are happy with my work, anytime anything im a phone call away! thanks for the review!!

Mustafa from Maple Express Paintng

Repair and paint washroom

Mustafa was prompt in giving me a fair estimate. Hasan had to come in and plaster and repaint my washroom. He did such a great job that I have ask Hasan to come back and repaint my kitchen.

it was our pleasure to finish the washroom, and make another costumer happy. we will talk soon!! Thanks

Painting

They were referred by my daughter when they painted her home, she was pleased and so was I. They were professional and organized and the job was completed in the estimated time . I would definitely refer them.

Thank you very much it was our pleasure!

Mustafa from Maple Express Paintng

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Acton, ON

Popcorn ceiling, living room dinning room paint.

Mustafa and his father performed exceptional work. They took their time on details, had to remove a section of drywall on the ceiling to make sure it was a perfect job. They spent 4 consecutive days on the job. Kept the areas clean and were very professional. I would highly recommend Moustafa, and will use them on my next project. Master of Plaster and Paint!!

Thank you very much it was our pleasure to make you happy, thank for the bussiness we will talk soon!

karin.serre in Toronto
karin.serre in Toronto

Painting Hallway and front and garage doors

Mustafa was prompt and on time to assess the work to be done. The hallway, skylight, foyer were plastered, cleaned and painted. The front doors, garage door and trim were painted - no mess. Work site was tidy. When job was done, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend Mustafa and his team for their professionalism, and would gladly ask them to paint anywhere in my home.

Thanks Karin I appreciate the review, im glad you are happy with our work, anytime anyday I am a phone call away!!

Kyle B.
Kyle B.
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Plaster & Paint

I had Mustafa come in to do the plasterwork of our laundry room, ceiling by the bar and to paint all those areas as well as the ceiling in our hallways upstairs. This was a lot of work for one person to do but he did a fantastic job. Even touched up a few places that weren't part of the original quote at no additional charge. He's a perfectionist and we are thrilled with the results. We have already talked about another project that we will have him come back to do later this summer. Highly recommended.

thank Kyle, I really appreciate for the review I'm gald you are happy with my service, we will talk soon for the rest of the work thanks

More about Maple Express Painting

Maple Express Painting, Toronto is a full service painting and renovating company providing service to residents of Toronto and the rest of GTA. We specialize in exterior and interior painting of both residential and commercial projects. No job is too big or small for us. We provide a complete range of painting services, and with well over a decade of experience in the industry.

We provide full service home renovation services including drywall repair and installation, caulking, stucco work, as well as general contracting work. Our stellar reputation of high quality service and fast and efficient work has helped us to grow our business phenomenally.

We service Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markam, Newmarket, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Aurora, Etobicoke, Scarborough, and the rest of the GTA. Phone us today to transform your property into a marvel!

Why would you choose to use Maple Express Painting
• We provide Guarantee on all our work
• Fully bonded workers
• Hundreds of satisfied clients to provide reference of work
• Use of top quality paint including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc.
• We are exceptionally clean and tidy and utilize drop sheets for every job.

Home Renovations - remodeling living rooms, living space, corridors, ceilings, flooring.

Bathrooms - remodeling or building from scratch - experience in tiling, grouting, painting, priming, tile installation (marble, ceramic, laminate), plumbing, bathtub and toilet installation

Kitchens - remodeling or installation of new kitchen - we do everything from tiling, standard and custom made cupboard installation, backsplash, painting, countertop (laminate or granite) installation, plumbing, etc.

Painting - priming, painting, puttying, spraying sanding - walls, ceilings, staining

Plastering - taping, patching, skimming