Maple Express Painting

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Maple Express Painting

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House painting & plaster repairs

Excellent job by the team! Mustafa was great in providing a quotation quickly, and was extremely quick in answering any questions which I had along the way.
Mustafa and his father did an excellent job in painting our whole home. They were friendly and did a great job and were so clean! Mustafa has great communication as well and kept me updated as they progressed through the job.
Everyone followed full Covid protocols as well.

Thank you very much for the review, im gqld you are happy with our services.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Repairs after Removal of Knob and Tube

Moustafa and his father did a fantastic job repairing the plaster holes left after electricians replaced K&T in my rental building. He was prompt, did exactly what he said he was going to do, was courteous with the tenants and took full responsibility for cleanup. He painted the areas he worked on so you would never know it had been patched and painted full walls if needed. He also replaced a whole ceiling which needed work and matched the crown moulding with great skill. He was a pleasure to work with!

It was my pleasure Sylvia, im gald you are happy! Anytime down the road, im just a call away. Thanks!!!

Leah
Leah

Very pleased with work!

Mustafa completed this job within 4 days of contacting him and we are very happy with his work! He was so prompt at getting back to me and messaged more than once to confirm our appointment. Very professional. We had him plaster and tape a built-in unit in our dining room and did the whole thing in 1 day. I will definitely be reaching out to him for our next project. Thank you!

It was my pleasure Leah, Mustafa from Maple Express Painting

Martin
Martin

Plaster repair

Fast response and Great work can highly recommend this guys. Very friendly and professional. One my next project they will be the first company to contact.
thanks so much it was a pleasure.

It was my pleasure Martin, im glad you are happy will talk to you soon!

Mustafa from Maple Express Paintng

gfv413 in Toronto
gfv413 in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Drywall Repair and Paint

Drywall repair and painting work done by Mustafa and Hasan was top notch. Work completed on schedule. Prep work extremely thorough to ensure no damage to flooring, furniture and walls; clean up after project was complete equally as thorough. Will not hesitate to hire them next year for another painting project. Keep up the great work Mustafa and Hasan.

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure. Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pride in Workmanship

I hired Maple Express Painting to complete popcorn ceiling removal. Mustafa was able to come out and give me a quote, where as many other contractors would only provide an approx. cost per sq.ft without coming onsite. Mustafa explained the process in detail (furniture removal, covered walls, floors, possibly requiring paint touch ups etc.) which was helpful in understanding what to expect.

Mustafa and his Dad were diligent in covering surfaces, and cleaned/managed the mess as much as possible each day. They take pride in their workmanship, and were very detail oriented. We decided to add painting services, and I am very happy we did! The smooth ceilings, and freshly painted walls really gave our home a refreshed look.

Mustafa is not only a skilled plasterer, but a meticulous painter as well.
I observed incredible attention to detail in the workmanship, and both Mustafa and his Dad were very pleasant to work with. We are very happy with our services, and I am confident that you will be too!

I'm happy for working with you, thanks for the bussiness, I am one phone call away.

ALex in Toronto
ALex in Toronto

Drywall patching and painting

We had a number of holes left in our drywall from electrical work being done the week before and Mustafa did a great job with the patching and painting of our space, often making good knowledgeable suggestions to make things better. Highly recommend.

It was my pleausre im glad your happy with my service!
Mustafa from Maple Express Paintng

Saurabh
Saurabh

Entire house painted- Excellent job

Mustafa's reference was given by my realtor who uses his services regularly. Pricing was reasonable, work was good and speed was exceptional. I had my whole house painted and estimated time was around 7-8 days however Hasan and Mustafa completed it in 5 and it was not a half hearted job, they completed the work to my satisfaction and were flexible with small stuff and were forthcoming if I requested a touch up again or something. These small things made a lot of difference in my experience and no doubt mustafa is very prompt on texts and phone calls. I would recommend them to my friends and family and would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much, im gald you are satisfied from my work!

Olga
Olga

1 car garage renovation

We had a very positive experience with Mustafa and his dad renovating our garage walls and ceiling. Professional, on time, best quality of work, and always very friendly and welcoming. Mustafa was very quick at responding to texts and phone calls regarding any questions I had, spent time informing me about different options and even provided discounted primer and ceiling paint of best quality on the market.
They did an amazing job with repairing all defects as the surface was in bad condition. They did all that we agreed, plus details that came up during the work execution without additional cost.
Overall, it was great decision having them to do the work and would be happy to recommend to our friends.

Thank you very much olga, it was my pleasure working with you!

Margaret Bolton Ont
Margaret Bolton Ont
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Removing popcorn ceiling from entire house

They were amazing
Always on time. Made sure to go through each finished room with me to check on anything that needed touch up. He did extra work that needed to be done without charging me. I am a senior and when things needed moving these men were there to help. Can't say enough they were very professional and clean. I will be calling them back for more work and painting. If anyone hiring this company needs to come see their work my house is available for viewing. They were amazing. Thank you
Margaret Papaioannou

Thank you very much for the review Margaret, I'm glad your happy with my work. Take care of your self, if you need anything just one phone call and I will be there.
Thanks!!

More about Maple Express Painting

Maple Express Painting, Toronto is a full service painting and renovating company providing service to residents of Toronto and the rest of GTA. We specialize in exterior and interior painting of both residential and commercial projects. No job is too big or small for us. We provide a complete range of painting services, and with well over a decade of experience in the industry.

We provide full service home renovation services including drywall repair and installation, caulking, stucco work, as well as general contracting work. Our stellar reputation of high quality service and fast and efficient work has helped us to grow our business phenomenally.

We service Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markam, Newmarket, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Aurora, Etobicoke, Scarborough, and the rest of the GTA. Phone us today to transform your property into a marvel!

Why would you choose to use Maple Express Painting
• We provide Guarantee on all our work
• Fully bonded workers
• Hundreds of satisfied clients to provide reference of work
• Use of top quality paint including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc.
• We are exceptionally clean and tidy and utilize drop sheets for every job.

Home Renovations - remodeling living rooms, living space, corridors, ceilings, flooring.

Bathrooms - remodeling or building from scratch - experience in tiling, grouting, painting, priming, tile installation (marble, ceramic, laminate), plumbing, bathtub and toilet installation

Kitchens - remodeling or installation of new kitchen - we do everything from tiling, standard and custom made cupboard installation, backsplash, painting, countertop (laminate or granite) installation, plumbing, etc.

Painting - priming, painting, puttying, spraying sanding - walls, ceilings, staining

Plastering - taping, patching, skimming