Maple Express Painting

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Maple Express Painting

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

redecoration

I had planned my project a few wks before and It was very important to have things done in a timely manner; he assured me that he would do the job (removing a couple of non-wt bearing walls and plastering the area). He simply left my project and everything else including tiling, kitchen guys and all contractors who were dependent on this job were delayed and are not able to do my job for some time. He should not have said he would do it if he had any doubt.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Paint master bedroom ceiling and walls, family room ceiling, kitchen walls.

Received a prompt response. In person visit by Mustafa to view scope of work and to provide an estimate. Great communication with Mustafa and the estimate was fair and reasonable. Within one week the work was scheduled. Mustafa and his father did an excellent job. Truly professionals in their trade. I am very happy with their work and will use them again in the future. I would highly recommend them to family members and friends.

Thank you very much for the review, I really appreciate your time to write a review for us. I'm gald you are happy with our services. we are always a phone call away.
Thank you!!

Marnie Salsky from North York
Marnie Salsky from North York

Painter

Highly recommend. Excellent work in a timely fashion. Very professional and very good at problem solving.

Hello Marnie, Thank you for taking your time and effort to write a review
I'm greatfull that you guys like the job we did
I Hope to see you again in the future thanks!

Family room

Fixed a drywall problem & painted to my satisfaction ✅.
I would highly recommend this firm...

Thank you for taking the time for a review, im gald you are satisfied with our work. we are always a phone call away! Thanks!!

Sandra, Toronto in Old Toronto
Sandra, Toronto in Old Toronto

Condo living, dining room and kitchen ceiling

Delighted with the fine work of Mustafa and his father. They arrived when they said they would. A long crack in our ceiling was taped and plastered properly. They re-painted all the existing edges with the walls and made a big improvement in the appearance. Their workmanship was clean and efficient and they took care in leaving the home as clean as they found it. Mustafa even cleaned my large kitchen fan. They are not only skilled painters, but also extremely pleasant and friendly contractors to have in your home. Price was reasonable and I recommend them in every way for any painting project.

Thank you Sanda for taking the time for the review. It was our pleasure doing your condo and fixing things that has to be fixed. We are always there when you need us thanks!!

Shali
Shali

Popcorn ceiling repair and painting of sitting and dining room

We just moved into the house and Mustafa has helped make these front rooms more to our taste. As we wanted to change the lighting, he repaired ceiling from the older lights... it's truly seamless. We loved the work so much we had them paint the entire room, including the windows casing wainscoting. The paint quality is superb, and the pai ting itself is amazing... no brush marks. They also protected and cleaned their work area before they left. Truly professional. I always keep contacts that show up on time, as well, and they did everyday.

Hello, I'm really gald you guys are satisfied and happy with our services. we are always a phone call away, Thanks!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Plaster Master

I hired Mustafa to tape, plaster and paint my basement and I couldn't be happier with the results, he did a fantastic job. Very dependable, great communicator and the finished product speaks for itself. Thanks so much for taking care of all the little odds and ends, will only use Maple Express moving forward.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Maple Express Painting. We're very glad that you are happy with your basement reno, We take pride in knowing our customers are happy and satisfied.

Mustafa From Maple Express Painting

Clancy
Clancy

Paint entire home

Mustafa and his dad Hasan did a great job with this project. They quoted fairly and turned up to do the job when they said they would. The work was completed I. A. Eat tidy fashion and was completed on time. I would definitely recommend Maple Painters for any project.

Thank you very much for the review, im gald you are happy with our services.

Sylvia
Sylvia

Cracked Plaster Ceiling

My house is over a 100 years old and the plaster ceiling in a stairwell and bedroom were cracked and ready to fall down. Also had several other places where the plaster had come away from the lath. Mustafa rescheduled his time in order to repair the ceiling before it collapsed. Everything was repaired, primed and painted in a day and a half. It looks great. Mustafa and his father are friendly and very efficient. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone who needs their plaster walls repaired.

it's was out pleasure completing the job, im gald you are happy from our service thanks for the detailed review!

Alex Kowalski
Alex Kowalski

Doesn’t get any better!

Mustafa and his father did an amazing job removing our popcorn ceiling! Fair prices, super detail-oriented and truly a pleasure to work with. Our 100 year old yellow popcorn ceiling now looks fresh and perfect!! Would highly recommend.

I'm gald you are satisfied with our work, it was our pleasure completing the job, thanks for the review!!

More about Maple Express Painting

Maple Express Painting, Toronto is a full service painting and renovating company providing service to residents of Toronto and the rest of GTA. We specialize in exterior and interior painting of both residential and commercial projects. No job is too big or small for us. We provide a complete range of painting services, and with well over a decade of experience in the industry.

We provide full service home renovation services including drywall repair and installation, caulking, stucco work, as well as general contracting work. Our stellar reputation of high quality service and fast and efficient work has helped us to grow our business phenomenally.

We service Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markam, Newmarket, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Aurora, Etobicoke, Scarborough, and the rest of the GTA. Phone us today to transform your property into a marvel!

Why would you choose to use Maple Express Painting
• We provide Guarantee on all our work
• Fully bonded workers
• Hundreds of satisfied clients to provide reference of work
• Use of top quality paint including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc.
• We are exceptionally clean and tidy and utilize drop sheets for every job.

Home Renovations - remodeling living rooms, living space, corridors, ceilings, flooring.

Bathrooms - remodeling or building from scratch - experience in tiling, grouting, painting, priming, tile installation (marble, ceramic, laminate), plumbing, bathtub and toilet installation

Kitchens - remodeling or installation of new kitchen - we do everything from tiling, standard and custom made cupboard installation, backsplash, painting, countertop (laminate or granite) installation, plumbing, etc.

Painting - priming, painting, puttying, spraying sanding - walls, ceilings, staining

Plastering - taping, patching, skimming