Stucco
Toronto ON M2N 1W8
Stucco

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Rostica Inc.

Great to deal with, great quality work

We are very happy with the stucco work that Emin and his team did for us. They worked quickly and maintained good communication the whole time, even accommodating our last-minute changes to scope. I will recommend them to anyone looking for stucco work. Thanks Emin!

Hi Doug,
Thanks for great review. It was great to work with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your future needs, we will be more than happy to assist you for your future projects.

Blanche Perkins in Toronto
Blanche Perkins in Toronto

Condo renovations

Emin is a very pleasant and efficient worker. He did a very good job. He also was able to finish the work in a timely fashion.

Hi Jane,
Thanks for the great review, Please do not hesitate to call us for your future needs.

Steven
Steven

Interlock Stone Installation

Emin and his small crew did a fantastic job installing interlock stone in our driveway, front walkway and backyard. We are extremely happy with his work and the end product.

Emin is very different from most other contractors. First, he fully explained the amount of work required to remove our then existing driveway, walkway and soil from our backyard. He also provided various stone options (from various suppliers) and installation options. Unlike the other contractors we spoke with, Emin spent a lot of time walking us through our various options. Second, he gave us an estimate and stuck to it. Our house and property provided several unexpected issues that Emin overcame with some extra effort and time, without asking for an extra dollar. Third, Emin was punctual and finished the project within our requested timeframe. He and his crew worked evenings and weekends to get the job done, notwithstanding that we told him to take some time off.

We highly recommend Rostica to anyone looking for interlock installation.

Hi Steven,
Thanks for great review, customer satisfaction is key point for our company.
We will be more than happy to assist you for your future projects as well.

Emin

Stucco and repair retaining walls

Beautiful job. Emin is very reliable. Work was completed on a timely fashion. Emin was a pleasure to deal with. Wouldn’t hesitate to hire him for any future jobs. Ten star rating!!

Hi,
Thanks for great review and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to assist you for your future projects.

Dolce Spiritus from Toronto
Dolce Spiritus from Toronto

Amazing Extensive Service

I was looking to make a new kitchen in my split level house 4 years ago, and could not find the right contractor (they were booked up, they were pricy, they would make a lot of damage). Four years later, I decided to go ahead with the kitchen renovation, and had five contractors take a look. One contractor quoted a very expensive amount, another contractor kept telling me he wanted to make the kitchen his way, negating everything I wanted, the other contractor had many opinions and told me to subcontract, then he didn't show, and another was incompetent.

Meanwhile Emin came with a relaxed demeanour, and listened to what I wanted, to design a compact, custom made white kitchen. He gave me a fair quote within my budget and was timely. He responded very fast to my messages. Even when there was an adjustment to the kitchen, he was flexible, adaptable, and calm about it, as he managed the project and service people. The kitchen turned out beautifully, exactly as I envisioned. Emin is very helpful and attentive, his work is extraordinary. I highly recommend Rostica Inc. for any home related jobs, and renovations, you will be amazed!

Hi Dolce,
Thanks for great review, we are glad to hear this compliments from you. We serve quality work to our customers as our quality policy requirements, so your satisfaction level is our success level. We will be more than happy to assist you for your future projects.

Stephane
Stephane

Delivered as promised

Emin was very reliable and professional. He delivered exactly what I needed on time and on budget. I’m very pleased with their work. He is also very responsive and replies to emails quickly.

Hi Stephane,
Thanks for great review, you can reach us for further needs all the time.
Regards,

Carley
Carley

Serious About Getting The Work Done Right

Emin came to repair one of our listings to bring it up to perfect status for listing. I was very particular about how it would look in the photos and he ensured it that is was done the way it needed to!

Highly recommend Emin!

Hi Carley
Thanks for great review, we always care our customers satisfaction. See you again for your future projects.
Rostica Team

miranda from Toronto
miranda from Toronto

Backyard Fence

I had a small fence to be installed in my backyard. Emin and his staff were easy to work with, professional and hard working. You can see from the pics that the fence is done with quality workmanship and I would highly recommend Emin and his staff and will look to use them again for future projects.

Hi Miranda,
Thanks for great review, it was great to work with you. You can reach us anytime for your future projects.
Thanks

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Outstanding Contractor - Complete House Renovation

Nuri spearheaded a complete renovation of our home which included new flooring & paint throughout the entire space, as well as finishing the basement with new full washroom, wet bar, and home theatre. Nuri's team worked extremely hard during the holiday season, putting in long hours and always very respectful of the property. Special attention given to all the details, as it is clear they are perfectionists and value the client's happiness. He regularly asked me if I was happy with the work, and always checked with me before doing anything that affected the overall look of the work. Nuri also repaired exterior paving in the property and was very helpful moving furniture & appliances around as required during the renovation. Excellent company and great team!

Hi Ricardo,
Thanks for great review. It was pleasure to work with you. I will glad to assist you for future projects. Cheers..

More about Rostica Inc.

We are doing both residential and commercial construction projects as interlocking, stucco, home and office renovation such as drywall, plaster, painting, framing and floor. Our team is experienced and professional