Grand Landscaping & Interlocking

Reviews for Grand Landscaping & Interlocking

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto

Interlock Driveway

Vlad, Hamid, and team did a great job on my driveway. They were responsive from the get go and helpful with design ideas and suggestions. They started earlier than promised and finished the project in three days - attention to detail is clearly evidenced. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks Gina that was nice project ,Thanks for review

Dalvir in Toronto
Dalvir in Toronto

House Landscaping

Vladimir and his team did a great job removing existing patio slabs and replacing them with interlocking pavers. His team was very friendly and professional. Project was done in a timely manner, his team came and finished the project as was discussed.

Thanks Dalvir

Nick in Scarborough
Nick in Scarborough

Patio interlock with stairs and shed pads

If your looking for someone to do landscaping work, then look no further than Grand Landscaping. We needed a patio and stairs put in our backyard as well as a couple pads in front of our sheds and a pad built for our BBQ. We placed the job in Homestars and Vlad called within a couple hours. He was there the same night to look at the work and take some measurements and we got the quote the next day. Pricing was fair and in line with other quotes we had but we felt comfortable with the reviews we had read and some ideas Vlad had so we booked with them. Work started on the date they gave us, and finished in the 4 days they quoted. Hamid, Vlad and Alexandro were on time every day, cleaned up the site every night and Hamid was sure to ask questions along the way to ensure everything was the way we liked and offered suggestions as well for better solutions. The final outcome was perfect and you could tell they take pride in the work they do. Grand Landscaping is highly recommended.

Thanks Nick for nice review we do are best are clients

KOmal
KOmal

Patio and porch interlock

After getting 7 different quotes, I ended up hiring Vlad and Hamid. They are very good at their job! From the first meeting to the last day, they were professional and very easy to deal with. During the project I made some changes and it was never a problem with them. They were also able to give me suggestions that would make my patio look amazing. The end result is absolutely amazing, I love my patio space! They gave me a 2 week time frame to finish the project but finished in 10 days! They are both very hard working and good people. I would highly recommend them!

Thanks Komal that was a nice project to work with ,we do are best for are customers

Karl in Markham
Karl in Markham

Backyard Disaster Turned Into Paradise

Right from the start, Vladimir and Hamid went above and beyond. The day I posted our project here on Homestars, I received a phone call within 30 minutes from Vladimir, and then 60 minutes after that they were at our place going over the work. Later than same night I received the quote and we were good to go.

The estimated time to complete the job was 7 days, but they worked extra hours each day and were done in 3-4 days. They cleaned up afterwards and left the place perfect.

They were all very knowledgeable and friendly. They had good advice and suggestions and were able to do exactly what we wanted with no issue at all.

The cost was more than reasonable too. We will definitely be using Grand Landscaping & Interlocking again for our front yard when the time come.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Karl, we do our best for clients.

Patio

Wonderful. He was very helpful with design suggestions, being mindful of my goals and being practical considering the intended use of the area. His workers were punctual, knowledgeable, and did a beautiful job. They really pay attention to the details, and do the little extras that I didn't expect. I love it, and highly recommend Grand landscaping interlocking.

Thank you so much!

Rekha in Markham
Rekha in Markham

Driveway Interlocking

Vlad and Hamid make a great team. They exceeded my expectations by going above and beyond to fulfill all my requirements. Their finish is impeccable. They provide valuable suggestion and are open to ideas. They cleaned up after themselves and left our property spotless. I highly recommend this team to anyone looking to transform their front and backyard. So glad to have worked with them.

Thanks Rekha so much that was a nice project for us to go forward

Stephanie
Stephanie

Back Yard Interlock

Thanks, Vlad and Hamid for the amazing work you did. After having bad experiences with other people, I am so happy that I decided to trust Grand landscaping in completing my backyard interlocking. The team was great to work with, professional and efficient. They provide valuable professional suggestions that needs. I highly recommend this team. The job was completed in 4 days and beyond my expectations.

Thank you so much Stephanie for the good review on Homestars ,and we are so glad that you are happy with outcome of your project

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Landscaping and Interlocking

Excellent customer service and craftsmanship. Polite and punctual. They finished my project in one day as promised and with high quality. Will strongly recommend Grand Landscaping and Interlocking to my family and friends.

Thank you so much for your review!

Interlocking

Grand Landscaping & Interlocking has done a wonderful job and I highly recommend them for any work related to landscaping or interlocking. Their price was also very reasonable and worth it.

Thank you so much ,was nice to work with you that project was very good.

More about Grand Landscaping & Interlocking