My Flooring Installer

Reviews for My Flooring Installer

Sophia
Sophia

Kitchen backsplash

Rental property in Kitchener; had a small job of installing a backsplash. Ray was quick to reply to my service request and also sent me pictures of some past work. Within a few days we booked a date and this past weekend he installed the backsplash and then did the grout work the next day. He was quick, fair in the pricing, and highlighted some recommendations. Nice guy, professional and cleaned up afterwards. Thanx Ray it looks great!

Sophia it was a pleasure meeting you and your family, even your tenant Angela was very kind and hospitable. I'm blessed for having wonderful clients such as yourself, thanks so much for the great review.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great work and affordable prices

Ali was great ! He was able to come in give us a quote and a date when he could start and finish our full bathroom Reno. He was able to finish the job for us in 2 weeks. Came early stayed late, he even gave a us recommendations on better tiles for the floor. We love the look. I highly recommend him. You will be satisfied.

“Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.”

More about My Flooring Installer

My Flooring Installer is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to your home project.

You can count on us to be professional and efficient to ensure you’re satisfied every step of the way.

We specialize in engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl plank, and laminate flooring.

Give us a call - (519) 729-8845