Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Besa Windows and Doors

ilr in Oakville
ilr in Oakville

capping garage door

I had my garage door capped- very fast and friendly service, I got a quote over text message, and they came the next day to do the job. Very clean and nice job, would highly recommend.

Joe
Joe

New doors

Besa Windows and Doors did an exceptionl job replacing my front and side doors. We love our new doors, very happy and very satisfied with top quality for a good price. From the initial quote and up to the installation was completely stress free.
Arjan and Emiljano were true professionals, honest caring people. Their attention to detail was excellent, organized, very clean and took all the garbage away.
A big thank you to Besa Window and Doors, I highly recommend them and you will be very happy. I will refer Besa to our family and friends.

Sandra
Sandra

Replacement of windows

Had our windows replaced and from start to finish an excellent job was done. Windows are of very good quality and customer service and satisfaction is their prime goal. Extremely satisfied with our choice!

Andreas V
Andreas V

Upper Level Window Replacement

I wanted to thank Besa Windows and Doors for the outstanding service they provided us. We had 2 windows changed on the second floor and I am glad we selected Besa . They were very professional , friendly attitude and the work was excellent.

I would definitely recommend Besa Windows and doors.

Asad in Mississauga
Asad in Mississauga

Window Replacement

I wanted to thank Besa Windows and Doors for the outstanding service they provided us. We had 10 windows changed on the first floor and I can’t fault their work. I am glad we selected Besa since some of the other companies that provide us quotes upsold and claimed they were the manufacturer when they were not. Besa provided us with the facts, very easy to work with, and install quality windows. They cleaned up too!!!

They will be back replacing the rest of the windows in our house.

I have no hesitation in recommending Besa Windows and Doors.

Thank you for the kind words, Asad! We are happy to hear and look forward to installing the rest of your windows.

Best,

Ed
Ed

Windows and patio door

We had five windows replaced and another converted to a patio door. Arjan and Emiljano did an amazing job and were very easy to work with. Final results were above my expectations, and we are very happy. I can highly recommend Besa windows and doors.

Thank you so much, Ed. Always here to help!

Melissa
Melissa

Front and Side door replacement

Besa windows and doors did a great job replacing my front and side door.

They were awesome to work with and very meticulous. We had to delay the installation of the doors due to other construction at our house and they were more than willing to hold the doors at their warehouse until we were ready.

They also fixed an issues with one of our windows during their visit.

We are very appreciative of their work and will be calling on them when I’m ready to replace my windows.

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words, Melissa. It was nice working on your doors - it is customers like you that make our job easy and fun! We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Yilun in Toronto
Yilun in Toronto

Sliding door fix

Arjan and his team did a great job on fixing two sliding doors in my condo. They put the time to find the parts and easy to communicate. They are responsible and willing to take care of the tasks.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear! We appreciate your business.

Ravipersaud012
Ravipersaud012

Upper level window replacement

We received a no obligation quote for window replacement. Referred by a friend. Very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and skilled work done by Arjan and Emiljano from beginning to end. We are extremely satisfied with the product and service provided. I would definitely recommend Besa Windows and Doors.

Thank you for the kind words!

Joseley in Toronto
Joseley in Toronto

Window capping and caulking

Besa Windows and doors did a very good job of caulking and capping our six window frames. We are very satisfied with their work and would recommend their service .

Happy to hear you are satisfied, Joseley! Thank you!

More about Besa Windows and Doors

Open for business and following Provincial guidelines for COVID-19. We understand the current climate we are in and we will work together during this pandemic. *We offer the best prices in the GTA: windows starting $35 sq. ft, and doors starting from $949. * Besa Windows and Doors has been ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Etobicoke ?