Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Besa Windows and Doors

margaret in Toronto
margaret in Toronto

new frame, storm windows

Took measurements, came back w the window frames as promised. Same with the storm windows. Pleasant, reliable, reasonably priced. I would highly recommend and I would use this company again.

Thank you so much, Margaret. Always here to help!

Window capping

Friendly and genuine gentlemen. Very professional and knowledgeable. Fairly priced. Job well done. Cleaned up the site as much as they could after work completed. Thank you guys. Would definitely recommend them to others.

We appreciate the review! Thank you, kindly.

Sam
Sam
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool Shed Door + Window

Incredibly happy with the work of Arjan and Emiljano in replacing our pool shed door and window. They came and gave a free quote, walked us through our options, put our order in, and then were out on a Saturday afternoon to install. We love the final product and are just finishing it off with a fresh coat of paint on the rest of the pool shed to match our stylish new door and window. Highly recommend, very professional service!

Thank you, Sam! We are very happy to hear!

inspection in Toronto
inspection in Toronto
1 review Banff, AB

Patio door installation

Great and professional people to deal with people. They understand the need and make the job artistic.

I am glad I made the rite choice and would definitely recommend to contact this dedication team

We appreciate the kind words. We are happy to help!

Justin in London
Justin in London
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Patio door installation

Emilijano’s team did a great job, they changed a standard window to a sliding patio door for us so we could have 2 walkouts to our yard. They were punctual, fair priced, and efficient, we would use them again.

Thank you, Justin. It was our pleasure.

-Besa Windows and Doors

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Window capping

Very happy with the service and the workmanship. Responded very promptly to my inquiry and were at my house in 20 min to quote. Returned later that day to do the job which was done neatly and quickly. I was very happy that they acted so quickly, were very reasonably priced and did very good work.

Thank you! We are very happy to hear and always here to satisfy our customers.

Aciesielka in Brockville
Aciesielka in Brockville

High quality and service door and window installation

We are so happy with the modern entrance door and window! Our home vision came to life and we cannot thank Besa Windows and Doors enough for their expertise, patience, and knowledge. When deciding on your next windows and doors design and installation, I highly highly recommend Besa.

Thank you, Alex! We are thrilled the door turned out beautiful.

Kiara key in Mississauga
Kiara key in Mississauga

Windows

Highly recommend Besa team! They are wonderful, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable at what they do. They were recommended to us by a neighbour so we got into contact with them and we couldn’t be happier! They did our windows and they went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was a breeze from A to Z. Thank you guys so so much!

Thank you, Kiara. We are happy to hear!
The Besa Team

Great work, very happy with my new sliding doors

I don’t usually leave reviews, but I was so impressed with the workmanship and service! I would recommend Besa Windows & Doors to all my friends and family. Super trustworthy and honest company. Thanks again for my sliding door makeover!!

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy to help and bring your vision to life.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Replaced front door entrance

Came to my house to replace the front door entrance and I was pleased with the results. Not only did it come within my budget but they handled it quick and professionally. They also followed up to make sure everything was fine as well, would recommend!

Thank you for the review and recommendation!

More about Besa Windows and Doors

Open for business and following Provincial guidelines for COVID-19. We understand the current climate we are in and we will work together during this pandemic. *We offer the best prices in the GTA: windows starting $35 sq. ft, and doors starting from $949. * Besa Windows and Doors has been ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Etobicoke ?