Besa Windows and Doors

Reviews for Besa Windows and Doors

Helen in Oakville
Helen in Oakville

Windows&Door Renovation

Besa Windows&Doors is a one stop shop for everything windows and doors. We recently finished our home Reno and they did all our windows, front door and sliding door. We went with the modern look, all black outside and white inside. They have a lot of options. Exceptional, Profesional, knowledgeable and friendly team. The entire process was easy. They went above and beyond to leave everything clean and tidy. Best price we found and had no additional/hidden fees or costs. Will definitely recommend

Thank you, Helen. We are thrilled you are enjoying the look of your new home!

5 new windows

Great price and installation was done quickly with no problem. Very friendly people and just happy to help and do e profesional job. I highly recomment the Besa team.

Thank you! We are very happy to hear and always here to satisfy our customers.

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Installed 10 windows and 1 single door title

Wonderful from the quote to the finished product. Great price and installation was done quickly with no issues. Love the new windows! I highly recommend and would call again if ever needed

Thank you, Mark. We are happy to hear!

kitchen.catherine.e in Toronto
kitchen.catherine.e in Toronto

Windows

They came over quickly and did the job within one day! Everything was done super professionally. The materials they brought were high quality, and brought all their own tools. There was no complaints. Even after they followed up and checked in to make sure we were happy with it.

There is no leaks and looks absolutely amazing.

Thank you, Catherine. We are very happy you are enjoying your new bay window!

Best,

Rodi
Rodi

6 Windows Installation

The cleanest job I have ever seen. No miscommunications just pure professionalism. I needed to get 6 new windows and I am happy I came across Besa Windows and Doors. Very friendly people and just happy to help and do a good job. I am so satisfied I am thinking to call them back to do my door too. I highly recommend them.

Thank you, Rodi! It is customers like you that make the job easy. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to future projects.

The Besa Team

Beautiful windows & installations...

Absolutely beautiful work done by Besa Windows&Doors. They were so easy to work with and accommodating! A group of professionals who puts a lot of care into their work. Highly recommended!! I’ve been getting a lot of compliments from our neighbours.

Thank you! We are very happy to hear and always here to satisfy our customers.

Mark M.
Mark M.

Front door, supply and installation

My mother wanted to have a brand new door as part of her 30th wedding anniversary gift. The installation was quick, percise, and professional. My mother was so pleased she offered them watermelon and an ice cold beverage afterwards.
Highly recommend!!!

Thank you, Mark. We are thrilled your mother is happy with the new door!

teakokomani
teakokomani
0 reviews Mississauga, AB

Kitchen. Bedroom window renovation

Extremely professional team, they finished the service and installation very fast and it looked amazing. Definitley would recommend

Thank you, Tea. Happy to help!

D in Mississauga
D in Mississauga

Bay Window Installation

The service and product delivered by the Besa Windows Team was extraordinary! We had our front bay window replaced and installed by a highly knowledge and professional team who completed the job within the estimated timeframe. The team diligently made efforts to keep the area clean and professionally tidied up after. The windows have given our home a more modern look and completely opened up the space. The windows are high quality for a competitive price. I highly recommend Besa windows for your next home project!

Thank you D for the review! We are very happy you are enjoying the new bay window and are always here to help you with new projects to modernize your home.

pandora.ziu
pandora.ziu

Entire home project: replaced all windows and doors

Besa is a dedicated team that completes home projects with a high attention to detail. You can see their passion through the quality of work. They replaced all my windows and doors (exterior and interior) with a very good price. They made sure to keep my home clean and customize my home just the way I envisioned. Through care and precision, the team not only met my homes design, but also offered amazing products installed to perfection. I am so happy I chose Besa - they are experts in this industry and aim to provide the highest quality of windows, doors, and customer service. Highly recommend!

Thank you, Pandora for your kind words. It was our pleasure to complete your home and we are very happy with your satisfaction!

More about Besa Windows and Doors

Open for business and following Provincial guidelines for COVID-19. We understand the current climate we are in and we will work together during this pandemic. *We offer the best prices in the GTA: windows starting $35 sq. ft, and doors starting from $949. * Besa Windows and Doors has been ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Etobicoke ?