Nivins Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Nivins Contracting Ltd

NikG in Edmonton
NikG in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great and fast service for even small jobs

Someone drove through my fence and I needed a quote for repair. I posted a request for service in HomeStars and Ron was very fast to get back to me. He even was able to drive to my place within 30 minutes of us talking on the phone, and provided a quote a few days later. Luckily the damage looked worse than it was and while I didn't end up hiring anyone, I will be keeping Nivin's Contracting in my back pocket for the next time I need any fence work done.

Easy to work with

Ruby
Ruby
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Winter snow removal.

They kept my driveway and walks free of snow. They also put down ice removal to keep the walks free of ice.

Thank you for being a great customer - Nivins Contracting Ltd.

More about Nivins Contracting Ltd

We pride ourselves with our work, we offer a 1 year workmanship guarantee and a lifetime workmanship guarantee on roofing. We strive to go above and beyond to meet and exceed our customers expectations.