DreamMakers

Reviews for DreamMakers

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Fence for the backyard

Amazing company!! They came on time for the quote and on time for the fence. They were respectful, well mannered and family friendly! They’re exceptionally skilled! The fence was build in less then a day! They cleaned up after and as well checked in to make sure we were good!
I HIGHLY recommend the DreamMakers!! We’re already booking them for other backyard/house related construction :) we are very pleased with their work!!!

ravi in Oakville
ravi in Oakville
1 review , ON

Amazing job with my Deck and Interlocking

Bart made my deck and interlocking in my backyard. I am very satisfied with the quality of work. communication with him was smooth and he completed the work within agreed upon timeline. I highly recommend him.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Concrete Patio and walkway

DreamMakers recently completed some landscaping at our home. They took care of the demo, waste and left us with a complete “turn-key” end result that we couldn’t be happier with! The attention to detail was phenomenal and the price couldn’t be beat. We will most certainly work with this company in the future!

1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement & Deck Project

Bartosz and Adam did an awesome work on renovating my basement on frame, insulation, drywalling, taping and mudding, flooring to crown molding installation and baseboard AND DECK BUILDING
All for a FLAT One Price for labout.
Materials was supplied by customer.

**EXCELLENT SERVICE
**TIMELY RESPONSE
***QUALITY WORK
**ATTENTION TO DETAIL

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

LOCATION WAS IN KITCHENER, PROJECT COMPLETED IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deck

Work was Professionally done, on time and on budget.
Looks great. Highly recommend for home projects.

Thank you so much for your review, it was my pleasure.

More about DreamMakers

We are the team of creative minds who believes in turning your decor dream into a beautiful reality. We are highly professional and skilled builders. Trusting DREAM MAKERS, we make sure the outcomes are of the highest standard. We treat every job; personally, this results in our customers’ satisfaction. Thanks to our team of experienced builders, we can transform your visions into results. Let us know what you want, we’ll take care of the rest.