DreamMakers

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Entrance and Backyard project

We recently worked with the Dream Makers Landscaping team for a medium to large project; front entrance and backyard. They really went above and beyond what we couldve imagine. From start to finish, Bart was incredibly attentive and responsive. Him and his team designed the backyard of our dreams, being a smaller space he was very thoughtful in making every inch of the space useful. We couldnt be happier.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Patio Pavers - Backyard

I found out about DreamMakers through a house in my neighborhood. I would always admire the work everytime I passed by so when it came to having my patio done, I had to make sure my patio Pavers we're done the same way. Bart and team did an amazing job and surpassed my expectations. Their quality of work is second to none. They are extremely professional, kept the area very clean and completed the job much faster than anticipated while maintaining the highest level of quality. I would recommend them to anyone that has a house landscaping project!

Krystyna
Krystyna

Backyard patio ,

We had recently done backyard patio by Dream Makers Hardscaping and
we are very satisfied by quality of work and look too.!
Bartosz knows how to read client needs and do everything to fulfill wish and make client happy.
Highly recommended !!!

Tsering
Tsering

backyard

Dream Makers are truly dream makers. They are very professional and amazing. I couldn't ask for more. They are very efficient in work, hard working and punctual. They stick to what they promise and the end result
is beyond expectations. Best of all, they are very polite and humble, always ready to listen to concerns and questions. I would really like to thank them for their amazing service.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New Patio Stones

Bart and his team were great. Ben made every effort to get the job done quickly to line up with a new hot tub that was being delivered. Stone look great. We were very happy with their work.

Backyard

They are Professional, Creative and Talented, respect the the given timetable and very helpful , Thanks

Thank you! it was a pleasure working with you!

Shwetha from Mississauga
Shwetha from Mississauga

Backyard Interlocking

I did approach a lot of them for quotes but Bart was extremely quick and responsive. Bart and his father were on time everyday and extremely hardworking. They made sure they completed the work on time. The day we met Bart, he said he will start the work the next day and complete in a week’s time and he did as promised. I am highly impressed with their dedication. They did a great job and completely changed the look of our Backyard. Anyone looking for driveway, backyard or any landscaping work, I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Professionals

After spending 6 months with other firms who failed to show up, failed to communicate, and generally failed, we found DreamMakers, read the reviews and feared it was too good to be true.

True professionals.

1. The work was better than we had dared hope. They even made an unanticipated improvement to the design because they just felt it would make it better. This probably took them an extra couple hours, and they asked for nothing in return. Their workmanship is excellent.
2. For an inherently messy job, they kept the entire site clean, safe (we have young kids), and they left it better than they found it
3. Most importantly, they did exactly what they said they'd do. Agree on a date? They showed up on that date. Discussed a timeline? They beat the timeline. Call you tomorrow? They call you tomorrow. Be there by 8? There at 7:55.

They clearly take pride in their work, and it shows. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

NOTE: The discolouration in the lighter stones in the photo is just water. The colour is very even.

Susan
Susan

Excellent Work

Our experience with Dream Makers Hardscaping was excellent.
Due to the large scope of the project (all new stone walkways, patio, front steps, deck and shed), Bartosz visited us several times to work on our vision and plans, assist with stone selection, deck layout and a custom shed design. Bartosz and his Dad arrived punctually each morning, and put in long work days with few breaks. They were both very personable and professional. We would highly recommend them. We are thrilled with the outcome. :-)

Thank you Susan for this awesome review! Working with you was a pleasure, enjoy.

Jonathan
Jonathan
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Patio Deck

Bart and his team were incredible to work with from start to finish. I had a total of FIVE companies come and quote on building a large deck with built in seating. Bart was the quickest with the response - and also had the most fair pricing. After the quote, we were provided a virtual mockup of the design and size of deck. Let me tell you..... it matches PERFECTLY to what was shown.

I will ONLY be using Dream Makers for all of my projects going forward. Absolutely incredible service.

Please don't waste your time with other competitors where you are simply 1 of 20 jobs going on at the same time..

Thank you Jonathan, Enjoy your deck !

More about DreamMakers

We are the team of creative minds who believes in turning your decor dream into a beautiful reality. We are highly professional and skilled builders. Trusting DREAM MAKERS, we make sure the outcomes are of the highest standard. We treat every job; personally, this results in our customers’ satisfaction. Thanks to our team of experienced builders, we can transform your visions into results. Let us know what you want, we’ll take care of the rest.