Arbor Art Inc.

Oakville ON L6J 4X2

Arbor Art Inc.

Reviews for Arbor Art Inc.

Yue from North York
Yue from North York

Good Work

I had great experience with Arbor Art. Smooth and communication and professional work. They are very patient to answer all my questions in timely manner. Will definitely have use them in the future.

Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Would be happy to return and help again.

Amazing service on a tough job

My backyard is only accessible through the house, but the Arbor Art team did an amazing job dealing with the tight spaces and mature trees that needed to be removed. Thanks!

Thank you, we enjoyed working on your project!

James in Scarborough
James in Scarborough

Thanks for Saving Our Birch Tree

The entire transaction was exactly what you would hope for: prompt, knowledgeable, clear communication, fair price.
We have a birch that had a couple of large dead branches, including the top of the main trunk. We discussed some rot where another branch had been cut off a few years ago and its affect on the health of the tree. Natasha compare it to a similar tree on her own property, suggesting that by taking some additional weight off of it we would probably increase its lifespan.
The crew turned up when they said they would, removed the dead limbs, cleaned up some other growth, even trimmed two or three lower branches on an adjacent maple as a little extra customer service.
So thank you Arbor Art.

James, we were happy to help! Thank you for your trust!

Marie Ryan in Toronto
Marie Ryan in Toronto

Tree trimming

Arbor Art was recommended to me by a friend who was very happy with their service so I called for a quote.
Natasha assessed the work with one of her team, explained everything they would do to trim away dead parts and cut back overgrowth on our enormous locust tree.
Their price was very fair, they were extremely professional, organized and kept their word on everything.
I will recommend them to anyone requiring this service.
Marie

Marie, I hope you are enjoying the new look of your locust tree. We are here to help any time, thanks for the nice comments.

jennifer in Toronto
jennifer in Toronto

Great communication and efficient service

Needed to replace a dead 5 year old eastern redbud. After struggling to make arrangements with a number of other tree companies, who were slow to respond, it was refreshing to find Natasha and Arbor Art. Natasha suggested that if the previous tree had died of a root infection, we should reconsider planting in the same spot, something no one else had raised. In fact, two other tree companies that came by had suggested the tree had died bc it had not been planted deep enough. Based on Natasha's comments, I looked into the tree's condition more carefully and realized that it had died bc of verticillium rot, a fungus which does indeed reside in the soil. She saved me the cost of planting another susceptible species and going through this again in a few years. Instead, we chose a resistant dogwood, which they very efficiently sourced at a nursery and picked up for us at no additional cost. The workers that came were very clean and even left us with extra transplanter booster. Natasha's communication throughout was professional, efficient and clear.

Jennifer, thank you, we hope the new tree brings you happiness for many years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Arbor art

It was fantastic job and service very professional I will highly recommend them anytime very Nice guys

Thank you for the kind words, T!

Ruby in Toronto
Ruby in Toronto

Beautfied an enormous pine tree

My neighbour has a 50-year-old pine tree near the property line between our houses. Over the years the lower branches had been hacked away to allow passage, leaving rough stubby pieces of branch with no folage. They looked like large ugly toothpicks sticking out of the trunk. There were branches touching the roofs of both houses, causing a variety of problems. Arbor Art removed all the stubby branches and cleaned up the tree trunk so that it looks really, really nice. They removed the branches touching the house. Then they cleaned up all the mess and, except for the beautiful tree, it was like they had never been there. They did way more than I expected and the price was extremely reasonable.

Ruby, my team enjoyed working with you and your neighbour. Happy to hear you are enjoying the new look of the tree)

Slobodak in Mississauga
Slobodak in Mississauga

Very happy customers.

This company did outstanding job. Gave us an estimate next day after we contacted them. Came on time. Worked nonstop all day , being very considerate with our neighbours and their privacy since the tree was on their property.
Would highly recommend them. And we will use them again soon.

Thank you, it was a great project, will be happy to help again!

Roly in Mississauga
Roly in Mississauga

Outstanding Service

The response to the request for an estimate and to proceeding with the work was very brisk. The work done was beyond expectations and we are delighted with the final result. All of this for a very reasonable price and with a professional and friendly demeanour. Recommended with the highest possible confidence.

Thank you, we will be happy to help again. All the best!

mustbewill from Mississauga
mustbewill from Mississauga

Tree and stump removal

I sent in an e-request for a quote. The team came out to view the project within 48 hours and had the completed the project within 5 days of sending in the original request!

I cannot fault their professionalism, speed, cleanliness and overall approach to this job. I am extremely satisfied and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others as well as using them again in the future.

Will, my team enjoyed working with you! Thanks for the kind words.

More about Arbor Art Inc.

Tree Maintenance and Services - tree removal, pruning, trimming, stump grinding. Gypsy Moth and other insect sprayings. Planting.