Arbor Art Inc.

Oakville ON L6J 4X2

Arbor Art Inc.

Reviews for Arbor Art Inc.

Nick in Toronto, Ontario
Nick in Toronto, Ontario

Remove Large Lilac Bush and Cedars

I was amazed on how quickly these guys these guys were able to respond and complete the work. Very professional: cleaned after the cuts. Could not ask for more.

Nick, we would love to help again!

gso from Toronto
gso from Toronto

Highly recommend

Seamless from beginning to end. My experience started with a quick response from Natasha to the guys showing up the next day to trim back our trees with care and expertise. Leaving our yard and our neighbours’ completely clean.
Highly recommend

The delight was mutual, from beginning to end. Thank you for a great project.

Dan
Dan

Cut back nuisance trees

I needed to have a significant amount of branches and canopy from 3 trees that had grown above my house (2.5 stories) and were also near hydro lines. I also needed it done ASAP as I am getting new eaves troughs and the trees needed to be cleared for the work to begin.

Thank you, Dan! Great project!

Rob
Rob

Tree Pruning and Branch Removal

We are very happy with the work that was recently performed in our front and back yards. Customer service was professional and very responsive. We will be using them again and can definitely recommend.

Thank you, Rob! We would be happy to help you again!

MikeKyp in Brampton
MikeKyp in Brampton
3 reviews , ON

Removal of a Silver Poplar Tree

I hired Arbor Art Inc. to remove the Silver Poplar tree which was about 35 ft tall. The tree was in my back yard spreading itself and shooting up smaller trees from under my back yard lawn.
The Arbor employees did an amazing job; not only they chop down the tree, but they removed the stump and the roots with their fancy grinder.
As a bonus, they removed the little trees coming out from the poplar’s roots under my lawn.
They cleaned up the place too.
For a few dollars extra they also removed the stump of another tree I had in the back yard.
Very impressed Arbor Art! I would hire you again any time.

Mike, thank you for the project and having trust in our team. We would be happy to help you again any time!

Tree pruning

They were on time, professional and did a fantastic job. Price was competitive and no surprise last minute changes. Thank you for a great job! My tree looks gorgeous

N! Thank you so much for trusting us with your beautiful oak! We still talk about it. All the very best!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree branch trimming

Quick and professional service, personnel knows what they are doing. Estimate and recommendation to work done performed quickly. Expecting autumn to do what's also needed only when leafs are down. Many thanks, highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind words, looking forward to helping you in the fall.

Sumeet
Sumeet

Effective and Efficient

I had 3 Cedar trees that needed pruning, and when I reached out Natasha she was very prompt and sent her team to my home the next day. They understood what was to be done and informed me what they were planning to do.
They did their job well, left the area clean. Both the guys were very soft spoken and a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you Arbor Art..

Thank you, Sumeet, it was a pleasure to work with you as well. All the best!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree and stump removal

Very efficient and professional. They came on time, and the job was done in 2 hours! Cleaned up the place after their work is done.

Thank you for the kind words, we were pleased to help with your project! All the best!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Trim Large Dead Limbs From Birch Tree

Arbor Art did an excellent job removing dead limbs from my large Birch Tree. I had some older tree cuts that developed rot. They cleaned them out and gave me instructions on how to treat the area and watch for further decay. They identified what they would do and did it. I negotiated a better price since limbs were left behind for me to deal with.

Fred, thank you for the project! We would be happy to help in the future!

More about Arbor Art Inc.

Tree Maintenance and Services - tree removal, pruning, trimming, stump grinding. Gypsy Moth and other insect sprayings. Planting.