The Right Guys

Reviews for The Right Guys

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Wood landing and stairs

We needed a small landing and stairs replaced. Birkan gave and estimate over the phone and was able to start and finish the job quickly even suggesting some ideas of his own. Overall it is a great job. There was a split board used on the steps but I guess we are lucky to get wood at all.

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Side Patio Restoration

I was looking for a company to restore my patio at the end of April and came across The Right Guys, who specialize in Decks and Interlocking (amongst other landscaping services). Despite this being a smaller project, Birkan was willing to take it on. He was able to provide me with an immediate quote over the phone, coming by the next day to take a closer look. It was a pleasant surprise when Birkan started a week earlier, around May 6. Staining was done on May 8 and the final cosmetic touch ups were done May 20. All scrap materials and remaining garbage was picked up today (June 4). For our new deck, we opted for wooden posts with aluminum deck railings and a solid stain finish. As we begin using our new patio, we noticed some of the stain dripped and dried on the railings. Fortunately we were able to rub it off ourselves with alcohol.

Overall, we appreciate the work Birkan has done for us, just be sure to confirm the price and details on your contract as there is a possibility you may be charged an extra $150 for garbage disposal. In our case, it was included.

Gogliardo
Gogliardo

New deck and stone walkway

We had the pleasure of working with the right guys team for our deck build, patio stone walkway and new sod. The best part, even with the covid restrictions and items on back order they managed to get everything done ahead of schedule. Both sets of teams stayed late when they had to to get things done. Everything looks great and we can't wait to enjoy our now new yard!!

liang in Toronto
liang in Toronto
1 review , ON

Interlocking & Gazebo

Quality and fair pricing is what I noticed when I was doing my research for a Landscaping company. Marco was very easy to deal with. They showed up before the time they promised and completed the entire job within 10 days. I would also like to mention that their very transparent with everything, they work open handedly. I was always advised on things I didn’t know how to do which was nice because I didn’t feel like I had to make all the big decisions. Birkan the owner was also a very professional gentleman and I can see why they run such a great company. Thank you again gentlemen. Cheers

Dawn from Toronto
Dawn from Toronto

I love my new deck

Birken was an absolute pleasure to work with and his workers just as pleasant to have around. These guys worked extremely hard, they were great at communicating with us and always available to chat throughout the process if there were any questions. The job started sooner than expected which was an added bonus and the work progressed quickly. We had an idea of what we wanted the finished product to look like, Birken definitely added some creative touches which enhanced the finished look. They are very competitively priced, do an amazing job and are genuinely nice guys. Thank you for my beautiful deck, you guys are great! Highly recommended!

Dilan in Toronto
Dilan in Toronto

Custom carpentry

Had the pleasure of dealing with the right guys for some custom carpentry in my backyard. They did a fantastic job and I’m loving our new addition. Thank you guys for such a professional experience and your tedious work!!

Jury Holmes
Jury Holmes
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Living Space - Interlocking & Composite Deck

A fantastic company that deserves all the bragging rights. It was hard finding a good deck company due to the nature of the business being seasonal. Usually the guys that build decks are mostly summer guys doing seasonal construction. The other would be the company trying to charge a arm and a leg because they use a couple of extra bells and whistles. I hired the right guys because of the work I had seen them do on my street. We started with just a small drive way extension and ended with a brand new backyard and drive way and long a new composite deck. Thrilled with the company and their craftsmanship. Happy to recommend them to anyone looking work quality and honest work.

Thank you Jury and Ron. It was pleasure meeting you both. And we appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future we will be glad to answer all your questions.

Birkan. D

Esi in Toronto
Esi in Toronto

The right guys for the job!

Truly great service provided and it was apparent from the start that professionalism and knowledge are of utmost priority. Timeliness and etiquette were present through out the entire process. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you Esi, pleasure meeting you and thank you for choosing the right guys. Please are don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

Mazdak  in Old Toronto
Mazdak in Old Toronto

Backyard gazebo

I subcontracted the right guys for this gazebo and it was completed within two days. On time, with incredible craftsmanship. Will definitely be doing lots of work with this company. Birkan is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Maz, thank you for choosing the right guys. Please are don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

Kevin in Ottawa
Kevin in Ottawa

Backyard Deck

After speaking with many companies, I chose the right guys and BK to build my backyard deck. He gave me a very fair price and did an absolute amazing job with the deck, my family and friends love it! BK and his father were very professional, punctual and always kept the work area clean. BK was very attentive the whole time and walked me through every step of way, always patient with me. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for outdoor carpentry.

Thank you Kevin, pleasure meeting you and thank you for choosing the right guys. Please don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

More about The Right Guys

We are a family owned Fence & Deck company operating from Richmond Hill. We have been servicing the GTA since 2006. Call us today and speak with Birkan at 905 965 DECK (3325) FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!