The Right Guys

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for The Right Guys

Esi in Toronto
Esi in Toronto

The right guys for the job!

Truly great service provided and it was apparent from the start that professionalism and knowledge are of utmost priority. Timeliness and etiquette were present through out the entire process. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you Esi, pleasure meeting you and thank you for choosing the right guys. Please are don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

Mazdak  in Old Toronto
Mazdak in Old Toronto

Backyard gazebo

I subcontracted the right guys for this gazebo and it was completed within two days. On time, with incredible craftsmanship. Will definitely be doing lots of work with this company. Birkan is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Maz, thank you for choosing the right guys. Please are don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

Kevin in Ottawa
Kevin in Ottawa

Backyard Deck

After speaking with many companies, I chose the right guys and BK to build my backyard deck. He gave me a very fair price and did an absolute amazing job with the deck, my family and friends love it! BK and his father were very professional, punctual and always kept the work area clean. BK was very attentive the whole time and walked me through every step of way, always patient with me. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for outdoor carpentry.

Thank you Kevin, pleasure meeting you and thank you for choosing the right guys. Please don't hesitate to call us because we are never too busy for your referrals.

Front porch

Great people doing great things. I’m getting all the attention on my street thanks to the great work done by the right guys. We planned out a 6x30 walkway for my front yard. After working between 3 designs. We ended up going with the herringbone design on a 45 degree angle with a double border.

Milad
Milad
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor living space. Deck and Interlock

Amazing work by Birkan and his team. I was very hesitant before I began my backyard renovation. But with the professional expertise from the right guys this project seemed to be a breeze. I highly recommend anyone that’s still not sure about their design to speak with Birkan. He’s an expert in outdoor living spaces and has a very particular taste which makes his work stand out so much. Thanks again gentleman and I hope to see you guys in the neighbourhood in the future.

Meryem in Toronto
Meryem in Toronto
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Backyard of my dreams

Birkan had great communication and worked diligently so that the deck could be completed on time and l was able to enjoy to it to the fullest of the season. He offered great prices for amazing quality too. Our new deck is a beautiful addition to completing the home and now I have the perfect backyard I always dreamed of. Thank you The Right Guys!!!

Firat in Mississauga
Firat in Mississauga

Composite Deck

Birkan and his team was very professional. They explained how the process of building my composite deck will be and they finished just like it. The job really improved the look of my yard and I am truly in love with it. Definitely recommend to my friends and family. I am getting lots of compliments from friends and neighbors. Thank you again to the Right guys inc.

Mina D
Mina D
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Winterized Aluminum Pergola

Got the gentleman at the right guys fence and deck to get natal a aluminum piece ergo paint for my cottage in Parry Sound ON. These guys are bringing some high quality aluminum and it was the first time i have seen this product in Canada. Very impressive work and prestige finish. Over all the project took 4 days to install after waiting 3 weeks for delivery. Everything is custom with these guys and this ain’t there first rodeo.

Cheers ,

Mina Donwell

Composite front porch

My front porch is looking great thanks to the perfect workmanship done by the right guys. We chose trex as our decking boards and ordered custom glass railings from the companies internal vendor, which was the best product on the market and the cheapest. The owner advised us that we don’t use the stuff from home depot or lowes. We’re glad we listened to him because we have have been getting lots of comments on our railings alone. Thanks again to the team at the right guys.

Hami in Toronto
Hami in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Veranda Deck

After getting quotes from 3 different companies we ended up going with the right guys. They were not pushy with us and made us feel comfortable at home. Which I find sometimes dealing with contractors you can feel uncomfortable in your own home :) The owner’s name is Birkan and he is very polite and professional. He is very transparent with the way he works. He showed us visuals of everything that we were getting. He went out of town to a Home Depot across the city the last day they were on the site when they were finishing up the project because they were short one railing post. He could have easily pushed it next day. He ended back at our house around 9 pm and installed and it himself after taking the other guys home. Just goes to show his dedication do his work and his company. Which he likes to call his “empire”

Cheers Birkan.

More about The Right Guys

We are a family owned Fence & Deck company operating from Richmond Hill. We have been servicing the GTA since 2006. Call us today and speak with Birkan at 905 965 DECK (3325) FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!