Legacy Home Inspection

New Tecumseth ON L9R 1J4

Legacy Home Inspection

Reviews for Legacy Home Inspection

Home Inspection

Kris is very professional and prompt. He is responsive and all around a great individual. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for home inspection services.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Home inspection

A few weeks ago, Kris conducted a home inspection on my new construction property. I wasn't sure what to expect as I hadn't had a home inspection done in years.

Upon meeting Kris, I was put at ease. Not only was he punctual and personable, but he was also focussed on getting the work done. He was efficient, surprising me with advice on potential issues before I had a chance to settle in (after arriving home). While he was discussing his findings, I found that he was extremely detail oriented which was a great comfort. He was very knowledgeable with answers to every question and request, which is especially valuable for a novice like me.

When I got his report, I was very pleased with his many pages of insights. It was a virtual encyclopedia of information. He was comprehensive and thorough, covering the property from corner to corner, top to bottom. I felt that I got full value for money.

All told, Kris is a true professional who puts the interests of his clients first, which isn't all too common these days.

Wow, Alan this was such an incredibly thoughtful review! You essentially wrote an ad for us as this is exactly what we hope our clients experience. We do try our best to maximize our time on your home and provide as much detail on condition and deficiencies of your home's systems. Actually understanding your systems strengths and weaknesses is just as important as issues! This is ultimately to save you time and money in the future. Thank you for choosing us for such an important decision and I truly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. You know you can always reach out if you have any questions

kuzmanov
kuzmanov
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Home isnpection

Inspector found some stuff I will address in the near future. Good to know items that will make my home safe and comfortable.

Thanks Steven. Part of what is important to our service delivery is helping home owners understand their homes and the major components and how they all work together. This is ultimately to save you time and money in the future. It was great meeting you and I appreciate the review.

Ela
Ela

House Inspections

I had the pleasure to Have Kris to perform the inspection of our home. Kris is very knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and thorough. He took his time and did the full inspection, including the air quality and uncover some defects that the previous 2 home inspections done in my home were not uncovered.
In the end I have received a detailed report with explanation and pictures.
I highly recommend Kris and Legacy Home Inspection for home inspection. Thank you!

Ela what a nice review to receive! Thank you for taking the time to write this and I am so pleased you were happy with our service. We pride ourselves on our thoroughness and appreciate you mentioning that we were able to shed light on those deficiencies. Anytime you need anything, please reach out. Thank you!

robinsgolf
robinsgolf
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

House inspection

On time and very thorough, very willing to help and explain things through the inspection. I would highly recommend this service for others.

Robin thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and so glad we were able to help you. I'm saying it again, you know if there is anything else you ever need please don't ever hesitate to reach out. It was great getting to know you and I'm glad I was able to help. Propatria.

Pat in London
Pat in London

Home Inspection

Kris did an amazing job for our inspection. We’ve used him for 2 different homes now (one to sell and one to buy). He has given us a very detailed report that provides the perfect roadmap for us to do house repairs in the months and years ahead.

Hey Pat! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. I'm glad you and the family were able to transition seamlessly into the new home. This one should be a lot less stress. If I can help out further in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

Agnes
Agnes

Home inspection

We wanted to get an thorough understanding of our aging home, and the home inspector was very knowledgeable, personable and patient with all of our questions. Thank you Legacy Home Inspections. We also highly recommend!

It was an absolute pleasure to inspect both of your properties Agnes and Aaron! If you're mom needs any help with trades and planning the renovations I'd be happy to recommend reliable and trustworthy trades. If I can help out further in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

aprilbeaumont
aprilbeaumont
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

The inspector was courteous and punctual. He did a very thorough job and was patient in answering all of our questions. We were impressed with the presentation and information included in the final report. We will definitely share his contact information with family, friends or anyone else looking for these services!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review April! It was an absolute pleasure. FYI: My kids loved the Lego men for a week until they lost half the bodies and attachments. Now we're slowly finding them as we clean out the vacuum, lol. If I can be of any further help please let me know.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

After purchase home inspection

Very friendly and took the time to explain some thing to us. As a first time house owner, there were a lot of things we didn’t fully know. Thank you for a very informative inspection. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Jaimy! If we can help out further in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Buying a condo

Very thorough and reassuring to me as a prospective buyer.Gives me confidence to go ahead with the purchase

Thank you for the great review and trusting us with inspecting your investment. I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life and if you have any questions about your home over the next few months (or years) please do not hesitate to reach out! We're always available to client(s) should you need our help or recommendations.

Best Regards,

B: (866) 265-0773

More about Legacy Home Inspection

A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. Legacy Home Inspections really enjoys helping our clients. In this process, customer service is our highest priority.

Legacy Home Inspections is an independently owned and operated home inspection business. We offer the highest quality of customer service in the industry. With more than 19 years of experience in the construction and home inspection industry we have performed thousands of inspections since 2004. We have the experience, training and knowledge, to provide you with the security and peace of mind you are looking for. We are proud to be your inspection service provider. Whether you are buying or selling, we can help you through the whole process with confidence. A home is the single largest investment and asset that most people own. We offer a premium service with detailed and unbiased reports to ensure that you have an accurate understanding of the subject property. We strive to continually raise the bar in the building inspection industry.

We offer more than just a look into our client's home, we also want to ensure that you know your home. Our goal is to have you understand your property. Our home inspections are intended to educate by giving you a needed understanding of the property, an overview of how the systems in the home work, how the systems of the home work in conjunction with each other, and how they should be maintained throughout the change of seasons and over the years.

Why choose Legacy Home Inspections? Because we care.