Edmonton AB T6H 2J7

Reviews for Wolf Willow Plumbing

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Quick and easy

Second time working with Wolf Willow Plumbing. This time we needed an undermount sink replaced. We are selling our house and our realtor hooked us up with a plumber, who said the sink had to be special ordered. We waited for 8 weeks and eventually I gave up and contacted Brodie. Within 2 days, the sink was replaced. It was hassle free and looks great. I highly recommend using Wolf Willow. Both times I have, it's been a great experience!

Thanks Jeff it was a pleasure.

Water heater replace, Water softener install & Irrigation outlet install

We have never utilized HomeStars prior to contracting Wolf Willow Plumbing, but are super glad we did!
We are very pleased with all the work Wolf Willow Plumbing did for us!
Brodie was extremely personable, efficient, very informative and absolutely prompt with communications and appointments.
Brodie and Jeff completed several plumbing tasks for us which included replacement of the water heater, install of a new water softener/conditioning system as well as installation of the necessary infrastructure for an irrigation system. They also coordinated with the City regarding replacement of the aging water meter shutoff, as well as drainage maintenance and a number of other tasks.
Brodie and Jeff were great to work with and we are more than happy to recommend Wolf Willow Plumbing to anyone looking for professional workmanship and plumbing expertise!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Hot water Tank Replacement

My hot water tank started to leak really bad and i needed to have the tank replace asap. Winter deep freeze was coming and we use the tank for in floor heating. Brodie was fast on responding to my request and gave me the quote the next day. He was able to book us in for the same week for the install. He arrived on time and got the job complete. He also cleaned up after the work was complete. I've attached a photo of his work.

Thank you, I'm glad I was able to help.

Rick in Edmonton
Rick in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

furnace repair

I woke this morning to a freezing house because my furnace shut down. I tried to get it going myself with no luck.
I called around for a heating tech and got hold of Brodie at Wolf Willow Plumbing. He asked some questions and gave me some ideas to try but I couldn't get it to go. Brodie said he would be over within the hour and he was.
He diagnosed the issue - blower motor seize, called round for a part , went and picked it up and 2 hours later we had heat in the house.

Brodie, thanks for the quick response and repair to the furnace, and at a great price. My wife and I will call Wolf Willow Plumbing first in the future for any work we require.

Rick & Gloria

Thanks Rick. Glad I was able to assist you during such a cold snap. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Toilet water supply with shutoff, and two tap replacements with shutoffs

My first request on HomeStars just for budget pricing, based on the above including water supply pipes went to 5 vendors, 2 replied, and I talked with one for an over the phone quote which was fine. I decided to reach out to Wolf Willow because of their HomeStars rating. of 98%. Brodie got back to me very quickly with the quote I was asking for. He was very accommodating for booking his technician Jeff, who was absolutely FANTASTIC.

Jeff was prompt, friendly and very helpful. Additionally my wife pointed out another possible leaking issue that Jeff was able to find and fix right there on the spot. A really good guy.

I know we have some more plumbing to deal with...PolyB issues, and we will definitely reach out to Brodie and Wolf Willow Plumbing again.

Thanks Jason it was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to work with you in the future.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great service!

Had to get a shut off for my outside hose bib. It is December so I am late on this for sure. Brodie responded to my homestars request on a Saturday and got it done first thing Monday morning. He was very polite, friendly and super helpful with some of the other questions I had. I do need more plumbing work done and will definitely be using Wolf Willow again!

Thanks so much!

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to working with you in the future. Wolf Willow Plumbing

curt389 in Edmonton
curt389 in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great job, good price!

Had a leaky toilet after a previous plumber tried to fix it (not sure if it was the previous plumber's fault or just the 30 year old toilet - it got a slow leak from the tank to the base during the repair). Talked to Wolf Willow and decided to just replace it. He installed it quickly and professionally. It matches perfectly. He was easygoing and knowledgeable. He just charged 125 for the install.

More details: We wanted a nicer replacement with dual flush in a bone color to match the bathroom. He helped me find a good match. Our old toilet was Crane and they merged with American Standard in 2008 so we went with American Standard (bone colour can vary between brands). The toilet colour and dual flush model were a bit uncommon and actually took about 3 months to arrive. Apparently more custom toilets often take a long time to arrive at the wholesale distributor (Wolseley). Brodie kept me updated and also offered other options. But our current toilet still worked (just a slow leak from the tank to the bowl) so were happy to wait.

Thank you Curt it was a pleasure. Wolf Willow Plumbing

Terrace Heights Remodel

Brodie completed a remodel of the plumbing system in the kitchen and bath for a client of mine.

He made thoughtful suggestions and took care in the installation ensuring the new items were beautifully presented.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you. Looking forward to working together again in the future.

Thanks Wolf Willow Plumbing

Mary-Ann
Mary-Ann
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Pick Wolf Willow Plumbing, you won't be disappointed.

Fast prompt service. The quality of the work was great. Very pleased with the plumber who did the work. I highly recommend Wolf Willow Plumbing.

Thank you Mary-Ann, it was a pleasure working with you.

- Brodie, Wolf Willow Plumbing

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Drain Cleaning Service

I had Brodie come and do some drain cleaning for me. He provided quick, professional service and went above and beyond by snaking an extra drain while he was over to ensure I would not experience any back-up issues going forward. He is a super friendly guy and I would definitely have him come back again in the future!

Call us any time Matthew!

- Brodie, Wolf Willow Plumbing

More about Wolf Willow Plumbing

Wolf Willow Plumbing was founded in 2020 and aims to create long-term customer relationships in the Edmonton area. As a part of HERR ventures inc. a multifaceted family run business, incorporated since 1996.

***Why Wolf Willow?

The wolf willow tree is a native Alberta tree, also known as the silver berry. It is known as a "fixing tree". If the surrounding soil is lacking nutrients, the wolf willow tree replenishes the soil. We chose the name, Wolf Willow Plumbing because this is the goal; to build community, and renew the neighborhoods we work in. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.