SaavCaulking

Reviews for SaavCaulking

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Exterior caulking replaced

I am extremely happy I chose SaavCaulking to replace the caulk on the exterior of my house. He arrived when promised, was very professional, had great workmanship, he cleaned up after and did an amazing job. He even accommodated me by repainting the rusty window lintels. It was fantastic experience and I would highly recommend SaavCaulking to friends and family.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it

Baz
Baz

Caulking around my windows

Paul came to my house because I had a few leaks around a couple of windows. He was a true professional and explained to me exactly what the problem was and how it can be resolved. His price was competitive with a couple of other quotes I got.

He did a great job and he’s highly recommended in my books. Thank you!!

Thank you always a pleasure!

W K.
W K.

Exterior and bathroom caulking

My house needed caulking done around the patio door, bay window, 3 basement windows and 2 bathrooms. I reached out to 3 different companies before deciding to go with Saav Caulking.

The reason for going with Saav Caulking was because of his prompt communication, fair and reasonable quote and most importantly, he backs up his work with a 10 year guarantee.

I scheduled Paul for the next day and he showed up exactly on time! All work was done professionally and with care. Paul also did some extra stuff for free without me asking or noticing. He recaulked my dryer vent and entry door and now they look amazing as well.

No clean up on my end - he took care of that as well. Great service, great guy!

Thank you very much! It was my pleasure.

Rony G In the T-dot
Rony G In the T-dot
3 reviews North York, ON

Excellent experience, service and quality of work.

Paul did an excellent job sealing and caulking my whole house. Every window and door was fixed with care. Drafty air from windows has disappeared. Highly recommended.
Great heating/cooling solution with energy savings.

Thank you! It was my pleasure. Have a good one & stay safe!

More about SaavCaulking

This company focuses on both the commercial & residential aspects of caulking. Providing quality work throughout the GTA for the last 11 years by offering unmatched insurance to all our clients. We focus on delivering a product that’s made to withstand these harsh Canadian winters while providing a brand new look to any old window.

We are certified & licensed throughout Ontario.