Fences & Gates
Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Reviews for Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

jane
jane

Empty nesting during Covid

On my own and my teenage daughter is graduating high school and leaving to move in with dad for college. I couldn’t believe how much stuff we had!!

Sean and his team were just outstanding. They fit it all and were so quick! Very respectful and super easy to work with. I’d definitely reco Berta Landscaping & Property Mgmt.

Professional, quick and stayed on budget! Thanks guys :)

Thank you Jane we were glad to help you and your daughter with the move!

Kebron
Kebron
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio and walkway installation

I highly recommend choosing Berta Landscaping for all your landscaping needs. This is a very good company and the staff were very friendly and hardworking. They did our backyard and front and did an amazing job! It took them a perfect amount of time and cleaned up very well. Also the price was so reasonable. I couldn’t of found a better landscaping company then this one and I will continue to recommend it to others! thank you again for doing such an amazing job.

Thank you very much appreciate the kind words.

Alex Cabral
Alex Cabral
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Makeover

Never knew the full potential of our backyard until Berta showed us.. With rotting garden walls, more weeds than grass and an outdated deck, we decided to do a full revamp of our backyard and I now sit in awe of our new space everyday. Rhodas and Tyler layed out all our options with full transparency of all costs. They designed the most functional and sleek deck that flows so nicely, and installed artificial turf for a low maintenance green space. We have gained so much more space and functionality in our backyard.
Highly recommend!

Thank you Alex. It was a pleasure helping you transform your backyard and bringing your vision to life.

sumaiyasaleem443 in Toronto
sumaiyasaleem443 in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard

Berta landscaping ticks all the boxes of the checklist to a Very happy customer. Quite honestly I had randomly chosen Berta landscaping to redo my backyard and was pretty skeptical considering earlier dealings with other landscaping companies. However, am so glad to say they have exceeded my expectations. The transparency, punctuality ( the team would be here working on my backyard before I could start my day :) each day ) and the can do attitude was very satisfying .. so here it goes I finally have a beautiful garden and a big thank you to Rhodas, Tyler and team :) .. I Highly recommend these guys if you are looking to have a great satisfying experience ...

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a great experience having you and your family as customers.

francesca.maltese in Toronto
francesca.maltese in Toronto

Backyard Makeover

Berta Landscaping really saved my backyard. We recently moved to a new home and the backyard was in really rough shape. I worked with Rhodas to sort through options and he really took the time to understand and capture what I had in mind. His employees were courteous and worked really efficiently to get the job done. I was shocked that my entire backyard had been made over in under 2 days. This left us able to enjoy the backyard for the remainder of the summer. They turned my scorched scrap into a beautiful entertaining space by extending my patio, laying new sod, and sectioning off my garden area. They took care of all the clean-up. It was the most simple and seamless transformation for me as the consumer. We haven't seen any weeds or any growth through our patio stones, which is amazing. Rhodas also gave us lots of tips for aftercare and maintenance. Needless to say, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Berta Landscaping for future projects and will also recommending them to others.

Thank you so much!

nathanieljem
nathanieljem

Backyard Renovation

Berta renovated my backyard patio which used to be old brick stone and had weeds growing in-between the stones. Now it's beautiful natural stone. They were great throughout the whole process. They helped me select the type of stone I wanted, removed and disposed of my old brick and installed the new natural stone. They even added an extra coat of sealer to my patio. They had great customer service and got the job done on time. Highly recommended!

Thank you. Appreciate the opportunity to work on your landscape.

Sramdeo88 in Toronto
Sramdeo88 in Toronto

Retaining wall installation

Great professional work. Planter retaining walls were built exactly to our specifications. Would highly reccomend!

Happy to hear you were satisfied!

Jnayah22 in Toronto
Jnayah22 in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Back patio and front entrance

I had quotes from a few companies but I went with Bertha Landings Landscaping instead because I had a positive vibe from the start. A gut hunch, and let me tell you that I am extremely happy with their work. On my initial assessment he (Rhodus) went over everything in details which allow me to paint a picture on my mind. I was skeptical at first which is normal, and at the end i was not a bit disappointed. I have also attach some pics for viewing. Everyone were very professional and courteous starting from the owner to the workers that I've met. Very clean work and no hidden cost like other companies when they quote. Fencing is next I can't wait.

quote.

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you again.

lissanu_markos in Toronto
lissanu_markos in Toronto

Sod installation new garden

Fast, clean and professional workers. It's July and we are enjoying nice thick green lawn with the kids. Better then I expected

Thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stone patio walkway and steps

After meeting with a couple of companies, I couldn't be happier that we chose Berta. The finished product was exactly what I envisioned. The price was right and the work was even better! I highly recommend Berta Landscaping.

Thank you for the kind words.

More about Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Specializing in all wood and stone work!
We install interlock, patio walkway, decks, fences, retaining walls and much more.

Contact us for a free quote to refresh your outdoor living space.