Hermanos Roofing & Renovations

Reviews for Hermanos Roofing & Renovations

Mark Naidoo
Mark Naidoo

Repair roof shingle

After the storm we had on Saturday, I noticed on Sunday that one of my roof shingles was loose on my three story house. I contacted Homestar's and I immediately received a call from Johnny with the quote and he came out in a few hours the the same day to fix it. He also informed me that one my gutters came loose and another one was blocked with debris. He fixed both. I gave him a bit more as he was not going to charge me for fixing the gutters.

I am very impressed with Johnny. He came across as being very honest and hard working. I highly recommend him and will definitely use he's services again.

Keep up the good work Johnny!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Ventilation, vents covers.

It was done fast and clean. Thank you for your work. Would recommend to anyone.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Siding Job

Amazing service helped fix another companies mistakes for a lower price 5/5 service I reccommend

Pleasure on doing business with you . Thank you for the opportunity

Private User reviews Montréal,

Roofing repair

Great professional and realiable service, they came and did some work on my roof I havent had any problems since and they where very friendly. Will definitely be calling them next time I have a problem

HR appreciates the positive review ! Thank you

kyle
kyle
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

roofing

I had my concerns hiring a roofing company, but I had to do it as my roof was in a bad condition. The experience with Hermanos roofing was great from the first moment. My roof looks great. I highly recommend everyone

Pleasure on your hospitality .

Davey
Davey
1 review Kitchener, ON

Shingled roof

Great service! showed up next day after calling for quote. Ripped and shingled hole house in two days . Was super friendly and gave me great price . Even fixed a few things for free around house while he was here . Great service and my roof looks amazing. Willl definitely recommend for anyone in need of some quick reliable roofing service ! Thanks Hermanos

Dave ! It was our pleasure .

Complementary gutter guards .

We appreciate the genuine input

No repair here in Waterloo
No repair here in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Shed Rescue

I had a bad roof on a usable shed. The budget was tight. Jonny was one of the only roofers to come look at it and give me an estimate that wasn’t out of range. I couldn’t do it in the fall but he followed up. He’s a young businessman and building his clients and did a good job at a fair price in a timely manner. Keep building Jonny. easy to work with. If anything, the bad reviews on this site is probably due to his easygoing style and people trying to take advantage.

wow . we will stay in touch amigo . I appreciate the kind words and going beyond . If you need anything . Hermanos has you're back

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Exterior Vent Replacement for Kitchen Fan

Had Johnny replace a cheap plastic vent cover (brittle/broken from sun). He was very professional. His communication was excellent - always kept me informed (he had to move the date due to weather). I would recommend him!

Open communication is one of the key components to a smooth transaction in our field of service . HR is looking forwards to future Reno / repairs with you again!

DIY in Ottawa
DIY in Ottawa
1 review Cambridge, ON

Siding and Picket fence posts

I have known Jonny for many year and have worked together at some point.
I had 2 sides of my 2nd floor bathroom to be covered with siding on 12/12 roof . Even though I do this job for living I just didn't have time to do it due to other house work/prep for sale .
I contacted Jonny and he responded within 5 minutes . I explained what needs to be done and he said that he can come same day .Wasn't expecting that because it was raining, well he was at my house in few hours and started working right away . First day he knocked out one side and then came back next day to finish up . They have also installed eavestrough and donwn pipes.

Next job I had was installing 6 fence posts that Jonny took care of .
Very professional young man .
Thank you Jonny for all your work and definitely will be calling you again if something comes up

HR appreciates your input ! For all repeated service . HR gives 10% of the next project !

Irfan
Irfan
1 review Cambridge, ON

Exterior siding/plywood repair

I hired Hermanos Roofing via HomeStars to investigate and fix a bulge in exterior siding of my house. The scope of work included removing the exterior siding, investigate what caused the siding to bulge , fix the issue and put up a new vinyl siding.

Both Scott and Jonny are hard-working guys and they finished the work as per the agreement - especially Scott who put it in a lot of effort to investigate the issue. Their quoted price for the amount of work was competitive and they delivered on it. I hope they will also honour their commitment if any issue occurs during the warranty period.

All in, I'll recommend these guys and will hire for any future needs.

It was our pleasure ! Thank you kindly for the review , it was nice meeting you .

More about Hermanos Roofing & Renovations

we build lasting foundations
Looking for Siding pros in Kitchener?