Beatnik & Mod Design and Interiors

Reviews for Beatnik & Mod Design and Interiors

Beverley
Beverley

A Marvellous Change

Company provided great personal service, wonderful recommendations on product selection and installation that was both timely and efficient. Our bedroom carpets havent felt this luxurious in decades - love it!!! We would highly recommend this company for your flooring needs.

Thank you Beverley, nothing beats comfy carpet! We loved working with you!!

Beatnik and Mod Inc.

Tracey in Calgary
Tracey in Calgary

Hard to believe

My floors might be about 32 years old and have never been touched since they were put in. I recently bought this place and the hardwood floors are shiny but they have gaps and deep scratches throughout.

I had another person look at them and give me a quote but this person made it seem like the job was going to be a huge undertaking. He said the floors were the worst he's ever seen and that it would take 5 days. Beatnik and Mod showed up 30mins afterwards and I felt so defeated because of the person who came before. Beatnik said my floors were pretty standard, they had no issues with getting things up to my unit. Just the calm energy I got from them was enough for me.

Cam did an amazing job on my floors. I sent him a pic of what I wanted and he started Thursday finished Friday at 5pm and I came back home on Saturday. I can't get over the fact that these are the same floors with gaps and the 90s stain. Speaking of stains I had a big stain on the floor who know how many years it has been there. Not sure what caused it but it came out, no trace of it left. Thanks Beatnik and Mod job well done!!!

Thank you so much Tracey! The before and after in your home is incredible and we are so happy you are as pleased as we are with the finished product! I will pass along your kind words to Cam as well.

Floor and paint

My renovation experience with everyone at Beatnik & Mod was a complete pleasure. Chelsie, Daniel, Luis and Fredericko were all very professional and went well beyond my expectation with both the quality of their work and the time it took to complete the job. From beginning to end, I felt listened to, and any concerns or questions were addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.

I would rate my experience with Beatnik & Mod a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a smooth and positive renovation.

Nancy

Nancy,

This is so nice to hear, thank you so much for your kind review & I will ensure that your message reaches our entire team. Thank you again!

Beatnik and Mod

Great finished product

New carpet, luxury vinyl plank, quartz countertops and backsplash were installed. I am very happy with the finished product. Brought my apartment right into 2022. Chelsie’s help selecting colours and finishes was invaluable.

Thank you so much for your review!! Hope 2022 brings you much joy in your new apartment.

Beatnik and Mod Inc

Highly Recommend

My project was done on budget and on time. Everyone at Beatnik and Mod was so helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make changes in their home.

Thank you so much! 🤗

Flooring Installation

Chelsie was able to fit in my job on short notice and Patrick and his team showed up on time every day and, even, 1/2 a day early. They worked quickly and well together and were very gentle with things that needed to be moved around. They were fun and happy and courteous to everyone in the building. It was a pleasure to have them here.

Thank you so much for your review - I will pass along your kind words to Patrick as well. We are so happy you are enjoying your new floor! :)
-Beatnik & Mod Inc

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Excellent Service

We recently contracted Chelsie and her team to replace some carpets in one of our rental condos. Chelsie was a dream to work with. She made the job effortless and went above and beyond, picking up materials, and scheduling directly with the tenants. Service and installation were 10/10. I would definitely recommend Beatnik and Mod for any future renovation projects.

Thank you so much Shannon, it was a pleasure working with you guys!

kanderkd
kanderkd

New flooring and redesign of ledges

Chelsie is very good at choosing product for the project and the installers that were assigned to our project were awesome.

Thank you so much for your review - it was so fun transforming your upper floor with you!

Carpet install

Great service, exceptional pricing. Chelsie is wonderful and her installers are nice, efficient, professional. I would recommend any day and I have!

Thank you so much, I will pass along your kind words to the installers as well! :)

Floor and Fireplace Renovation

While renovating our home and doing majority of the work on our own, we brought in Beatnik & Mod to help with the flooring and fireplace because of how good other reviews were and our timeline was getting tight. This was the best decision because the result was nothing short of perfection. Not only was Chelsie helpful in making selections to bring our visions to life, but she went above and beyond in answering questions about other parts of our renovation. We can't wait to work with Chelsie on future projects, and recommend her to friends who are looking to have work completed in their homes.

Wow, thank you so much! I can hardly wait to see your home altogether once all Renos are completed! Thanks for choosing to work with us & for your kind words!

More about Beatnik & Mod Design and Interiors

Beatnik & Mod Inc. is a creative, modern flooring and renovation shop, located just minutes from Deerfoot Trail in SE Calgary. Our passion for helping others shows forth as we demonstrate quality craftmanship and second to none customer service. Our showroom is inviting and not overwhelming and we offer FREE no-obligation estimates.