Joli Construction LTD

Roy
Roy
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

The service was amazing and was very professional, they are very quick and efficient and everything was within timely manner, I highly recommend using them I’m very satisfied with the service

Eddie
Eddie

Bathroom remodeling

Awesome job guys. I highly recommend them. Very professional and showed up on time also finished on time.

Thank you Eddie for your kind review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

All the best
Ajord

Gary
Gary

3-piece basement washroom renovation

This renovation required removal and replacement of old fixtures (shower, toilet, vanity/sink), ceiling lights and flooring. Ajord Topciu and his crew were wonderful. Ajord was a pleasure to deal with. Our project provided a number of challenges once it started but Ajord was a calm problem-solver. His crew worked very hard and did a great job and the renovated washroom looks beautiful. We would absolutely recommend this company.

Thank you Gary for the kind review and patience during the process. I am glad that we were able to overcome all the obstacles without having to change the original plan. Do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

Best regards
Ajord

Dritan in Saint John
Dritan in Saint John

Deck / Porch rebuild

Joli construction demolished and rebuilt my old deck. It was falling apart and they mobilized within about a week after we agreed on the price. They were professional and respectful. The work turned out quite nice.

Thank you Dritan. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our work. You can contact us at anytime for all your needs.

All the best

Genci in Barrie
Genci in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Bathroom renovation

Did my bathroom renovation about a year ago using Joli construction. They were professional and delivered on time.I was tempted to go with another contractor who offered lower price but I'm glad I didn't. Joli construction did every thing I asked to my liking. I definitely use them again and so should you if you are looking for quality work and satisfaction.

Thank you Genci. It was a pleasure renovating your bathroom. We are glad you are happy with our service. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Toni in York
Toni in York

Kitchen Renovation

Just had our kitchen refaced by Joli construction , and couldn’t be happier. It’s a brand new kitchen. Absolutely love what they’ve done. His team was always on time and left the place tidy and organized.
Thank you to Joli and his team.

Thank you Toni for your kind review. We enjoyed renovating your kitchen. If you need anything else, you can contact us at anytime.

Best regards

JIsolution  in North York
JIsolution in North York

Bathroom renovation

This company is worth it would definitely recommend. Did an amazing job renovating my bathroom. Would really recommend for anyone looking to have a renovation done with a great price.

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our work. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us at anytime

Best Regards

Painting service for my condo

I used Joli contracting LTD to paint my condo at Don Mills and finch , from the first phone call to the finish of the project the guys from Joli was excellent they where always on time worked with us to social distance they always wear PPE and made my wife and I very comfortable to have them in our home and the job came out great I will recommend them to anyone I know, very happy with this guys

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed working at your condo. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Kind regards

Sherif in York
Sherif in York

Kitchen renovation

Amazing service! I couldn't have asked for a better team to do my kitchen they did an absolutely amazing job from top to bottom. They are very detailed and the staff worked very hard to make this work for me and I really appreciate
Ajord was also very attentive to everything and responded very quickly to everything I needed

I will call them again in the future!
Amazing!! Thanks guys

Thank you Sherif. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our work. Do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Best Regards

Annie in Toronto
Annie in Toronto

Project Manager

I worked with Joli Construction on several projects, including paving, retaining wall construction and other general contractor activities. They were very knowledgeable, responsive and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your review. It is a great experience working with you. If you need anything in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely

More about Joli Construction LTD

Joli Construction is a leading brand in Toronto when it comes to renovations. We’re a top-of-the-line construction brand that has mastered the process of redefining the style and ambiance of any building. When you talk about Joli Construction, you talk of a company that is not a new kid on the block.

We offer a wide range of residential and commercial remodelling services. At Joli Construction, we realize that at some point, every home will have a cause for renovations.

Whatever your needs for exterior and interior renovations, our experts are always available to help. We understand that your house conveys your style or the character of your brand in the case of a commercial building. Our experts can help you update the appearance of your building, ensuring it gives the best first impression to anyone who visits or sees it.