Beera Construction Corp.

Interlocking Stone
Brampton ON L7A 0K6
Interlocking Stone
Beera Construction Corp.

Reviews for Beera Construction Corp.

araponi in Toronto
araponi in Toronto

Concrete Pad

I met AJ of Beera Construction Corp. after I had tried to get an estimate from different companies that never responded. He called me back in an hour. I was impressed. AJ is a very polite man who loves what he does. It is his passion. He is a perfectionist. It shows in his work. I am disabled and can only walk up steps 5 inches or smaller. He took all my problems into the way that he designed the walkway. It was a pleasure to watch him and his staff work. He took his time in measuring and making sure that everything was perfect. I ended up with a 8 x 20 walkway that was 4 1/2 inches tall. It was the first time in twelve years that I was able to walk up the bottom set to get into my house. His prices are fair and he is
extremely neat. I would hire him again in a minute. I am including before and after pictures.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Update: So glad I got referred!

Sharon in Brampton
Sharon in Brampton

New Bakyard Patio

I had an amazing experience with Beera construction. Here's my story!

By the time I found Beera Construction, I was at my wits' end and not hopeful that I was going to be able to find someone to do my job, as I was being told by other companies that my job was too small. I wanted a new patio put down from start to finish, which included removal and starting from scratch (grading, screening, etc.) I also needed a smaller area redone for my fire pit. After speaking with several different companies,  I had given up. It was either way too costly and out of my budget, too small of a job for anyone to take the time, or it would be done too late or they could not fit me in. I decided to try one more time and this is when I landed on Beera Construction. AJ called me right away and even with his hectic schedule, knowing that it was a smaller job, he still took the time to come that same evening to speak with me and see the area. That alone shocked me! By the time he left my home, I was booked! I needed the job done quickly as I had a very small window, with the date of my new hardtop gazebo arriving.  The date of arrival was set and I needed my new patio completed. Beera Construction came out to my place and they did a fantastic job in a short period. AJ and his crew were extremely pleasant and accommodating. AJ really took the time and patience to answer all of my questions. He worked extremely hard to get things done for me. I didn't realize how much work was actually involved. These guys are machines! I was also pleased with the clean up!! They are very neat, and really know what they are doing! The end result was fantastic and I am extremely pleased and grateful! I learned through this experience that NO job is too small and I would hire Beera Construction in a heartbeat. I would recommend and refer AJ to anyone! Great job and keep up the amazing work!! Thank you so much!!

Lorena
Lorena

Backyard patio

AJ did a fantastic job at building my backyard patio. He was on time in getting the job done and was tire to his word. I am very happy with his attention to detail and recommendations that turned out very nicely. I would recommend him for any future jobs! Thanks AJ!!

Karin L. from Toronto
Karin L. from Toronto

Second to none.

AJ Beera is right up there with the best tradespeople I have ever dealt with. I needed some loose flagstones removed from my porch and front walkway because they were a danger to my safety. The job also involved much more, including removing a concrete walkway that a previous contractor left unfinished, then reframing the porch and walkway along the side of the house, and pouring new concrete.
AJ and his employees slaved day after day in inclement weather, attempting to get the job done before the first major snowfall.
AJ is highly professional, conscientious, and trustworthy, and I would not hesitate to hire him for future work or recommend him to neighbours and friends.

It was our pleasure completing this project for you ! Thank you , enjoy!

1 review Milton, ON

Front yard all natural stone steps, interlock landing and double planter retaining walls

Needed a complete refresh of the front yard to replace a dated design and some broken steps. Struggled with finding someone who understood the work and could provide a no nonsense and common sense design
Along comes Beera Construction to the rescue. Their level of professionalism, punctuality and clear communication was a welcome relief! They explained the entire process and confirmed key design decisions with me while completely respecting my time as the homeowner. Very highly recommended! Get them for your next project - you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to have had the opportunity to complete this project for you. Please enjoy!

Excellent Job Done

While in the midst of a pandemic, we found ourselves in trying to do a project we had no idea how to finish. After calling several companies, Beera Construction was the only one that responded promptly and took on the project, even though it was much smaller than the work they probably do. AJ was extremely professional, from our initial consultation to the completion of the project, and very accessible to us in dealing with any questions or concerns. The work was done within promised time. We are very pleased with the job done and would not hesitate to hire this company again and to recommend their services to anyone we know.
Margaret

Thank you Margaret! It was our pleasure, please enjoy!

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Hire with confidence

Excellent work and consistent communication as we navigated the weather. This pad was for a hot tub installation, and I appreciated AJ’s efforts to work within my tight schedule. Thanks again for a job well done.

Thank you! Please enjoy

2 reviews Milton, ON

So glad I got referred!

UPDATE: This is an update to the work Beera/Ajit had completed last summer. While we were impressed by the responsiveness and quality of work completed last year, I had contacted Ajit several times last year due to the driveway strip settling unevenly a few days after the work was completed. We also noticed part of the patio/raised flower bed missing polymeric sand. He acknowledged it and promised to address it right away while constantly communicating his schedule. Given the young company, I was happy to support him and work around his schedule but the issues were not fixed. We connected again before the start of this season and Ajit came by to check the same and promised to fit in the repair work as promised under his warranty in the next 2 weeks. It's now been over 2 months since that visit and he has not confirmed a date or time to fix this. It's disheartening to see someone who I have referred over 5 people to, lose sight of what really helped his business grow. Extremely disappointed by lack of commitment and workmanship - would not refer/recommend anymore.

We were looking for someone who could help us redesign our exterior entrance and backyard. One of the stone suppliers recommended Beera for his quality of work and expertise. After interviewing and getting estimates from various contractors - we felt the most comfortable with Ajit. From the first visit, he was well spoken, took pride in his work, and helped us identify the good and bad with the design.

I hired Ajit after reviewing all estimates and was surprised to find that he was extremely competitive in pricing despite the high quality of his work. Some things that stood out:
1. Follow through with attention to detail and WHEN he said he would follow up
2. Every recommendation he made reflected his experience and expertise (even though sometimes we challenged him on it, he always provided sound reasoning and options)
3. Communication was accurate and timely

Before starting the work, Ajit came and spray pointed the outline of the work so it would help us visualize what the finished product would look like. The quality of work was incredible, he went out of his way to check in on the status daily, how happy we are with the progress and if there is anything we would want to change. The team also took the time to clean up every day to ensure the neighbours and passerbys did not see a "dirty construction site" but a home.

All in all, we are extremely thrilled to have hired Ajit and team, loved the quality and finish of the work and would highly encourage everyone to hire Beera for your project.

Thank you for the kind words! It was an honour to be able to complete this project for you and your family. Please enjoy !

Vincent in Mississauga
Vincent in Mississauga

OUTSTANDING QUALITY OF WORK AND COMMUNICATIONS

AJ and crew are true professionals and even more important, perfectionists. We had hired BCC to install a Soldier Course of stone for the length of our 60' driveway and a 10' x 10' landing. The finished project was absolutely perfect. All the stones fit together tight, straight, and perfectly levelled to grade. We have had neighbours come by to tell us what an amazing job they had done, and how well they worked.

When we first met with AJ, we had a good feeling about him. We provided him with a design for the project, and he was able to make it a reality. He also had a sense of aesthetic and provided us with stone options that would look good with the house. This suggested to us that we were not just hiring a contractor, but someone who cares about what the project will look like in the end.

As always, there were bumps along the way (original stone was not available, and projected start time was pushed back - due to inclement weather and the unavailability of materials). Nothing out of the ordinary, and not the fault of BCC. I very much appreciated AJ communicating these setbacks in advance and providing options in how to deal with them. I have no patience for contractors that just don't show up when they say they would. The job was originally slated to take two days to complete, but AJ and team busted this out in one day! Amazing.

I would highly recommend Beera Construction Corp. Hire these guys. You will not be sorry.

Thank you for your patience with the material changes ! It was great to work with you !

More about Beera Construction Corp.

We are open for business! We are following provincial and WHO guidelines for Covid-19. We provide excellent quality work and extremely fair prices. No job is too small for us. HONESTY ABOVE ALL ELSE
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Brampton?