Reliable Hardscapes

Reviews for Reliable Hardscapes

Adam in Oakville
Adam in Oakville

Front Porch

Just a quick review of the great work that Reliable did for our family. Our front porch, steps, and lower porch area were professionally hardscaped with large interlock stones. We received quotes from multiple companies and felt very comfortable with Reliable. They surpassed our expectations and the project looks absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend them!

thank you very much for the kind review, building this Porch was our pleasure and we are glade that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing Reliable!

asiajensen
asiajensen

Superb Job!

Dave and the crew did such fantastic job. Great communication, attention to detail and finished on time. It's perfect! The stone looks amazing. We get a lot of compliments and we are extremely happy. Thank you guys so much!

You're very welcome! We appreciate your kind feedback. Working with you is our pleasure.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Backyard Patio and Retaining Walls

Dave was very easy to deal with. They finished the job pretty fast and they did an excellent job exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommended

Thank you sir! We greatly appreciate your kind feedback and recommendation!

New porch

Needed some natural stones to be installed on my porch. They came and did an outstanding job very quickly. Well done guys and thanks!

Making our clients happy is our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Reliable!

Services

I am very grateful to hire your company and i highly appreciate your hard work and efforts, the contractor came and gave us design ideas on the spot! Very reliable and professional. I would totally recommend this company to everyone.

You are very welcome. We are grateful to have you as a client and we appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Reliable Hardscapes!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Interlock for my driveway and side of the house.

Best Interlocking company in the area! Very affordable and it was such a pleasure dealing with them. Thank you very much

Thank you for this lovely comment. It was our pleasure to working with you too.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Driveway and Front lawn Replacement

We hired Reliable in summer 2021 to replace the driveway and front lawn, I was very happy with the design and the quality of work. I really appreciate all the hard work you've done for us and I wish you nothing but the best you and your entire team!

Thank you so much for this positive feedback, we are glad that you liked it and we wish you nothing but the best as well!

Concrete Experts

I Hired always reliable to transform my old asphalt driveway into an architectural style concrete finish driveway and front entrance. They promised that they would give me a finish that none of my neighbours have seen before, and let me tell you.. did they ever! Very precise very detail oriented and got the job done in a timely manner.

We really appreciate your lovely feedback and we are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for using Reliable!

Malik in Toronto
Malik in Toronto

Clean work

Amazing team and great company , these guys do very professional work and definitely recommend them , honest and hard working thank you very much

You're very welcome. We really appreciate your kind feedback and recommendation. Thank you!

Great construction

Renovation for new kitchen and love it did a great job for quality work for my budget ! My God bless you to do good !

We are glad you loved it and really appreciate your kind words, may God bless you too!

More about Reliable Hardscapes

Reliable is a trusted construction corporation since 2014 with many services to offer:
● Full Renovations & Designs
● Stepping Stones / Patio Stones
● Lawn Replacement / Fences
● Commercial Snow Plowing
And much more!

Reliable specializes in residential homes, industrial and commercial properties. We are based in Mississauga and service most of GTA.
Our goal is to create and maintain the highest level of customer service for all of our clients. Today property owners recognize that looks are everything. Well maintained grounds put owners in a positive frame of mind and contribute to the impression that the rest of the property is well maintained. Let our dedication to excellence go to work for you, we can enhance your curb appeal, property value and the landscape environments around your property. Well maintained grounds tell the world of your attention to detail and the pride you have in your property.

We're social here: