Reliable Hardscapes

Reliable Hardscapes

Reviews for Reliable Hardscapes

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Awesome job

Awesome company always do an amazing job! They are reliable and professional. Did an amazing job with my Lawn last year, can't wait to have them maintain it again this year!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Job

Great work guys!

thank you again for the amazing work, my yard looks amazing to start off the spring season. Highly recommend if you are looking for spring clean up and window cleaning!

Good job

Omar contacted me immediately and within days I had a quote and the job done. Fidel worked very hard clearing out weeds, raking, bagging accumulated garden waste (wood, sticks, weeds), and carried them
to the front. He did an excellent job! He’s a real gem - hard working and polite.

Thank you for your positive feedback! I would like to know what we could do to earn a 10/10 review from you, please give us a call.

Window Cleaning

Reliable did an excellent job cleaning our windows today. They were very professional and they came prepared. Will definitely hire them again next year

We are glad that you liked our service, and we are more than happy to do it every year for you. Thank you for using Reliable

Window Cleaning

I am really happy with how my windows turned out after the cleaning was completed! Great job I will definitely trust Reliable to do all my future services as well.

mahmouda.s
mahmouda.s

Window cleaning

Very professional with their work and omar was fast in providing a quote over the phone.

We are more than happy to assist you and any other client at anytime!

Windows and eaves cleaning

Omar sent his crew and did a very good job with cleaning all our windows and eaves. He only charged us $200 for both. I would definitely recommend them for my friends and family!

More about Reliable Hardscapes

Reliable is a trusted construction corporation since 2014 with many services to offer:
● Full Renovations & Designs
● Stepping Stones / Patio Stones
● Lawn Replacement / Fences
● Commercial Snow Plowing
And much more!

Reliable specializes in residential homes, industrial and commercial properties. We are based in Mississauga and service most of GTA.
Our goal is to create and maintain the highest level of customer service for all of our clients. Today property owners recognize that looks are everything. Well maintained grounds put owners in a positive frame of mind and contribute to the impression that the rest of the property is well maintained. Let our dedication to excellence go to work for you, we can enhance your curb appeal, property value and the landscape environments around your property. Well maintained grounds tell the world of your attention to detail and the pride you have in your property.

We're social here: