Blüne Architectural Design

Toronto ON M5A 4M8
Blüne Architectural Design

Reviews for Blüne Architectural Design

Condo design

Very responsive and patience, Paige listened to my “wish list” and started to incorporate everything into her design. She also did several versions for some room so that I have options. Very knowledgeable with regards to renovation materials. She helped us turn our vision into a beautiful and function unit. Thanks so much! Highly recommended!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write this review! We love your condo design just as much as you do! Working with you and your daughter was truly a lovely experience. Blüne Architectural Design in Toronto looks forward to working with you in the future!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Architectural Drawings and Building Permit

I hired Blune Architectural for my condo reno project. Every interaction with Paige was professional and timely. She was proactive and always responded to my needs very quickly. Her help with the drawings and permit process resulted in my project and permit application getting fast-tracked and approved quickly. She communicated with the city Plans Examiner directly to ensure my project moved through the process quickly. I highly recommend Blune's services for your project.

Thank you Andrew for the very kind words and thoughtful review, this means a lot. Working with you was a real pleasure, you were very understanding throughout the entire permitting process. I’m thrilled to hear I was able to fast track your application. I’m excited for you to enjoy your new canopy for years to come. All the best and take care!

kinshuk.malhotra in Scarborough
kinshuk.malhotra in Scarborough

Basement Renovation

We wanted to renovate our entire basement, we were looking at different companies and we found Blune Architectural Design. Paige Reiche was our single point of contact for our endless queries. We found Paige to be very patient and full of knowledge with good command of city's building codes and fire regulations. She helped us with a great proposal which was granted permit by the city without any corrections required. Thanks Paige you are a true star in your field; we will recommend you to all our friends for upcoming future projects.

Kinshuk, thank you so much for the kind words! I enjoyed every conversation we had, you were very thorough yet patient and understanding of the design and permit process. I was more than happy to answer your questions! Thank you once more for the opportunity to work together and I wish you many years of passive income with your new basement apartment. Take care!

More about Blüne Architectural Design

Our goal is to help home owner’s fulfill their dreams by presenting a reliable service that ensures drawings will be approved for permit. Our BCIN Architectural Designer uses 3D renderings and visualization so you will be confident in making the right decisions for your final design.