Constant Home Comfort Hamilton

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort Hamilton

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Attic insulation

I'm am very grateful for the service you have provided for me. You & your team did an awesome professional Insullation on my roof & it make a huge difference in my heating bill. Me & my wife are very please with your work. Thanks again

Hi Steven! Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to spread the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Attic insulation and tankless! Nice!

Friend of my referred me this company. One of their home advisor visit my house to inspect everything and provide me the best solution. I have no doubt that was the best customer representative I have ever deal with. After 1 weeks, they came and install everything for me. Professional, nice and clean. Thank you

Alexander stalilov
Alexander stalilov

Lennox furnace and air conditioning and attic insulation

Replaced my 10 years old furnace and air conditioner , all rebate and service is handled by their people, don’t have to do anything but just answering phone calls LOL, pretty satisfied and they giving fair price and good services.

Hi Alexander. Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to spread the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Hank in Nepean
Hank in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace & AC Installation

I purchased their American Standard Furnace & AC this summer. My house was built in 2001. All of the equipment is original. Their sales
Hank gave us a great presentation and a positive follow up service. I can still remember his email quote.

The installation team is professional. Alex came to my house with his apprentice. They are efficient and hard working.

I know my job is not a easy job due to the finished basement. But they put an access panel to cover the venting hole in the ceiling afterwards, which makes me happy.

Their price is in the middle of my 3 quotes. The price of Reliance is the higher one. Another Chinese company is the cheaper one.

Hi Hank. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Shaoquan
Shaoquan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace replacement and Attic insulation

Good and fast service. Salesman is enthusiastic and recommended different models to me. He told me the details of the machine. The price is reasonable. The company helped me to find auditor and got rebate.

Hi Shaoquan. Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

HVAC System Purchase, Installation & Attic Insullation

Installation done in Sept 2020

My background is a professional engineer and technology sales executive. The following is my personal opinion only and based on my experience dealing with this company to purchase a communicating HVAC system along with topping off blown-in attic insulation.

The good:
- broad selection of product lines to choose from
- aggressive pricing, pre-sales negotiation and promotions
- installation was done very well and professionally albeit some minor deficiencies that needed to be addressed afterwards (i.e. drain hoses laid out as a 'u' trap so water would not drain [this could have turned into a catastrophic issue if it wasn't noticed], humidifier saddle valve not completely opened, several areas of air leakage that needed to be foil taped)
- I am mostly happy and satisfied but it has been a roller coaster ride

The bad:
- configuring the system required significant time and research on my part, otherwise it would certainly have been a disaster in that the system would not have been what I wanted
- scheduling and planning the work was long and very haphazard

If you take their recommendations verbatim you will get a functioning system that works with a decent installation and most likely with a good price. Otherwise I would recommend this company with caveats and only if you are adventurous:
- do not take anything for granted, know exactly what you want and triple check ALL part numbers in the contract against the manufacturers current part numbers
- take their recommendations with a grain of salt as there will be some naivety in the sales process although part of the blame here falls on the manufacturers for not properly educating their dealers, still their default mode seems to be to close the deal and sell product they want to move without clearly explaining or disclosing this (even though it may be obsolete product)
- any problem resolution post installation will get into the domain of 'nickel and dime-ing', i.e. willing to fix a problem but not bear the responsibility of paying for any problems they create

The prices are good and the work is good but if you don't want to invest the time to educate yourself on these systems, fact checking part numbers, checking/verifying small aspects post-install then look elsewhere.

Hey there,

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Wishes
Constant Home Comfort team.

furcace

i had a broken furnace and wanted to replace it, so I called this company. They were very responsive and sent an advisor right away to my location. The advisor was very patient, he checked all relative details at my house, suggested me the most suitable model and got me in schedule one day after that. They also helped me to get the energy rebate.

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a 10-Stars review. At Constant Home Comfort, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future!

kelly
kelly

Furnace service

I bought a furnace and tankless at this company in January, their advisor was super patient to answer all of my questions. Furnace was not working last month and then I called them, they arranged for me right away, and the technician came right after couple days. The whole process was really fast, I really appreciate it, will come back if needed, highly recommend.

Hey kelly,

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Wishes
Constant Home Comfort team.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replace old furnace and tankless

The installation of the furnaceand water thanks less was successfully completed. They help us apply the rebate and the projected time so good by and efficient, and with the right people for this job.

Hi there,

Jian in Toronto
Jian in Toronto

Great Product and Prompt Service

AC shut down in a hot summer day. Peter came in the next day to recommend the best solution for the replacement. As that was the busiest time for a AC installer, he was able to discuss with the main office to arrange the work completed ASAP. The technicians were also great. They did a perfect job to have AC up and running. Furthermore, the cost of the replacement was the best in all the quotations I've received. Definitely a great value! Will recommend to the other for sure.

Hi Jian,